Home Discussion Discuss: Hibernate 4 Simple Example

• Create multiple tablesNeha February 7, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Hi, I want to write data into different tables for the same class using hibernate 4 annotations. For instance, I've a class Diagram. Now I want to create 3 tables using the sane class Diagram where primary key of one table is foreign key in the other table. create table DIAGRAM( diag_id INT NOT NULL auto_increment, name VARCHAR(20) default NULL, description VARCHAR(20) default NULL, PRIMARY KEY (diag_id)); create table ELEMENT( elem_id INT NOT NULL auto_increment, diag_id INT NOT NULL, style VARCHAR(20) default NULL, PRIMARY KEY (elem_id)); create table GEOMETRY( geom_id INT NOT NULL auto_increment, elem_id INT NOT NULL, xcoordinate VARCHAR(20) default NULL, ycoordinate VARCHAR(20) default NULL, PRIMARY KEY (geom_id));

• Bad LayoutHelmut Faasch April 15, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Good content - but what a bad layout! You display lines of code which do not fit on one line. And to scroll to the left or right you first have to scroll down to the end of the page where the scroll bar is located. This ist one of the worst things to do in web page design

• Hibernate4Mahesh V.Shet September 29, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Cool One.....Happy this post helped me learn tip of Hibernate Iceberg....!!! Thanks.

• Thank you!Bruno Tacca October 30, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Thank you very much!!!!! xD

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Hibernate Questions

Simple Example of Hibernate 4
Simple Example of Hibernate 4  Hi, As a new comer in the Hibernate.... Share me the best example. Thanks   Hi, Check tutorial: Hibernate 4 Simple Example More Tutorials for a beginner: Hibernate Tutorials Home page 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate 4 Simple Example
Hibernate 4 Simple Example This section contains a simple Hibernate 4 example... in this example. In Hibernate 4, buildSessionFactory( ) is deprecated. This example contains code which you can use in spite of buildSessionFactory 

Srping 2.5

Simple Form Controller Example
Example of using Simple Form Controller Page 2 In this page we will see the next steps necessary to run the example code.  Here... it at Example of using Simple Form Controller Step 7: Now we 

Hibernate-Tutorials

First Hibernate 4 Example with Eclipse
First Hibernate 4 Example with Eclipse In this tutorial you will learn that how easily you can do your first example of Hibernate 4 with Eclipse First of all to do an example of Hibernate 4 you should have installed an appropriate 

Hibernate Questions

I would like an example about how to create a sessionfactory in Hibernate 4?
I would like an example about how to create a sessionfactory in Hibernate 4?  Hello, Since Hibernate 4 is the latest version of Hibernate, I am finding it a little difficult to create Session factory in Hibernate 4. If you can 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate 4 Example with Eclipse
Hibernate 4 Example with Eclipse   I am a beginner and want to know about the Hibernate 4 Example with Eclipse and how to install it. Can someone... can do first Example of Hibernate with Eclipse and below link can help you 

Hibernate Tutorial Example

Hibernate 4 Annotations Tutorial
. In this video tutorial you have learned how to create Hibernate 4 Annotation example.... Download the source code of Hibernate 4 Annotation example discussed here...Video Tutorial: Hibernate 4 Annotations Tutorial In this video tutorial I 

Flex 4

Flex 4 Hello World
Flex 4 Hello World Developing Hello World Example in Flex 4 using Flash Builder 4 Before creating Hello World example, you need flash builder 4 installed.... For this example, change text to "Hello World in Flex 4", text font size 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Example
This section contains a simple Hibernate 4 example using Annotation with source code. The eclipse id and Apache Tomcat is used in this example 

Spring Framework Questions

Integrating spring 4 with hibernate 4
the tutorial Spring 4: Login Form using Spring MVC and Hibernate Example. Thanks...Integrating spring 4 with hibernate 4  Hi, How to integrate spring 4 with hibernate 4 backed with MySQL database? Thanks   Hi, Spring 4 

Maven Questions

How to create spring 4 hibernate 4 maven example program?
How to create spring 4 hibernate 4 maven example program?  Hi, Tell me the easiest to create integrated spring 4 hibernate 4 example which is maven based and can create the war file from the command tool. Thanks 

Hibernate Questions

Can you give me a simple Hibernate Sessionfactory example?
Can you give me a simple Hibernate Sessionfactory example?  Hi, I would like to get session instance from the SessionFactory interface in Hibernate 4. Can you give me a simple Hibernate Sessionfactory example for the above 

Quartz Tutorials

Create a Simple Procedure
Create a Simple Procedure       Simple Procedure is a set of SQL statement which are executed under one name. Understand with Example  This example shows you 

EJB Questions

Error in simple session bean ..................
Error in simple session bean ..................  Hi friends, i am trying a simple HelloWOrld EJb on Websphere Applicatiopn server 6.1. Can any..., exampleHome.class); <br /> example myHelloWorld = home.create(); <br /> 

Programming Tutorials

SQL Simple LOOP
. Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'SQL Simple... SQL Simple LOOP       Simple LOOP in Procedure is a series of statement that are executed 

Java Beginners

Simple Fixed Size Queues
Simple Fixed Size Queues  Data Structures Lab Lab 4 Simple Fixed Size Queues Build both a Pipeline and a Circular Queue structure of...and any informational messages. Output Example: Index:      TAIL­­> 

Flex 4

Flex 4
Flex 4 The Flex 4 is open source framework for building Rich Internet (RI) Application. In this section we will see the features of Flex 4. The Flex 4... the browsers. So, if you develop your application in Flex 4, your user's 

Hibernate Tutorial Example

Hibernate 4
: Insert Record using Hibernate Save Method Hibernate 4 Example...; Element Hibernate 4 Annotations Hibernate 4 Annotation Example...Hibernate 4 Hibernate 4 is the latest version of Hibernate which was released 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate 4 annotations tutorial
, Read it at Hibernate 4 Annotation Example. Thanks...Hibernate 4 annotations tutorial  Hi, I am trying to find the best Hibernate 4 annotations tutorial. I think there is good tutorial on your site 

Mobile Applications Questions

xcode 4 create .ipa
xcode 4 create .ipa   Creating ad hoc for iphone distribution in XCode 4   You can edit scheme and assign different configuration for different actions. Adhoc configuration for archiving for example. Click 'Scheme 

Java Beginners

Simple Java Calculator - Java Beginners
Simple Java Calculator  Write a Java program to create simple Calculator for 4 basic Math operations, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication..., Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java 

XML Tutorials

User-derived Simple Types
.style1 { background-color: #BFDFFF; } User-derived Simple Types As we use built-in simple types, we can also use our defined simple type by derive a new simple type using the element. In below example, " 

Enterprise Java

JSF 2.0 Simple Example
This section contain simple Hello World Example using JSF 2.0. 

Programming Tutorials

Simple Ajax Example

SQL Tutorial

Create a Simple Procedure
Create a Simple Procedure       Simple Procedure is a set of SQL statement which are executed under one name. Understand with Example  This example shows you 

Hibernate-Tutorials

hibernate sample code
This section contains a simple Hibernate 4 example using Annotation with source code. The eclipse id and Apache Tomcat is used in this example 

JDBC

Simple JDBC Example
; } Simple JDBC Example To connect java application to the database we do...,'John',B.Tech') ; A Simple example is given below to connect a java... a statement object to for executing query. 4. Create a Resultset object to store 

Ajax Examples

Simple Ajax Example, Developing Simple Ajax application
Simple Ajax Example       Simple Ajax Example In this tutorial we are going to develop a very simple Ajax Example. This simple Ajax example code will help you in understanding the core 

SQL Tutorial

SQL Simple LOOP
'SQL Simple Loop'. To grasp this example, we create a procedure display... SQL Simple LOOP       Simple LOOP in Procedure is a series of statement 

Spring 4 Tutorial

Spring 4 MVC Login form Example with source code
Spring 4 MVC Login form Example: Learn how to make a Login form in Spring MVC and add server side validation? The Spring 4 is the latest version of Spring... MVC login form example. Download the source code of the Spring 4 MVC login 

DMCA.com