Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
J2EE

@WebServlet Url Embedding Example
Servlet Url Embedding Example In this tutorial you will learn how can you embed the url of another web component in servlet. Embedding URL is a process.... In the example given below I tried to demonstrate you about how to embed an url. Here 

JSP Tutorials

Implementing JSP and embedding Windows Media Player(wmp)
; Example code for implementing JSP and also embedding wmp in JSP page...;( in our example) Start Tomcat Web Server and type the following URL in address bar... Implementing JSP and embedding Windows Media Player(wmp 

Programming Tutorials

Embedding images in Flex4
for embedding. In this example you can see how we can embedded an image with component. In this example we use a [Embed] metadata tag for embedding an image...Embedding images in Flex4: You can use the any of the three methods 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts2.2.1 url Tag Example
Struts2.2.1 url Tag Example In this tutorial, We will discuss about the URL tag in struts2.2.1This tag is used.to to create an URL and output it as a text... Example will shows how to implement the URL tag in the Struts2.2.1 -- First 

JSP Tutorials

JSP URL Encoding
the url in jsp. You can see in the given example that we have defined an URL i.e.... JSP URL Encoding          JSP URL Encoding is used to encode the url 

Servlets-Tutorials

Java Servlet : Get URL Example
Java Servlet : Get URL Example In this tutorial, You will learn how to get url... the requested client URL. It returns the current URL which containing protocol... parameters. It returns URL in StringBuffer in place of String so if required you 

J2EE-Tutorials

Access URL
Access URL       This example is used to access the data from the specific url. The Stream Connection is used to connect the application to the specific url by Airtime (connect 

Java Beginners

URL Block - Java Beginners
URL Block  Hello sir, How to block one website using java.for example if we want block "www.orkut.com" site,how to block this site using java... to block a URL like this?please help me.. Thanking you 

Java-Tutorials

Opening a URL from an Applet
Opening a URL from an Applet       Introduction This is the example of opening a url in same window from an applet. This program shows that how a url is opened in same 

Programming Tutorials

Embedding HTML in iPhone App
Embedding HTML in iPhone App This example illustrate you how to embed the HTML in iPhone application. To embed the HTML file we required a UIWebView that will load the page in our application. Once you create your application 

JSP Servlet Questions

url masking - JSP-Servlet
url masking  hi.........i am using tomcat in my local machine i have a project in tomcat named myproject for example to request that i use http://localhost:8080/myproject can i use abc.localhost in place of localhost 

Programming Tutorials

Print the URL of a URLConnection
to display the assign URL.  Here is the Output of the Example... Print the URL of a URLConnection   ... the value of the URL assign to the url object. Here is the complete code 

JavaScript Tutorial

URL validation in JavaScript
: Using this example you can understand how to validate a URL in Java Script...URL validation in JavaScript In this tutorial we are going to discuss, how to validate a URL in JavaScript. Java Script is a Scripting language. A Java 

Applet Questions

embedding class in an applet - Applet
embedding class in an applet  I have an applet that has a set... java.awt.event.*; public class tesURL extends Applet implements ActionListener... a remote controller). I have the applet code for the remote controller 

JSP Tutorials

JSP Get URL
( ) that return the url of the current page. Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'JSP Get URL'. To understand the example we create... JSP Get URL      

PHP Questions

PHP add parameter to url - PHP
PHP add parameter to url  need an example of parse_url in PHP. Thanks in advance 

HTML Questions

Embedding Flash content in to HTML
Embedding Flash content in to HTML  Hi, I want to insert flash content to my html page, by default it will be positioned at top-left corner but i want insert it at bottom-right , how can i do this? please help its urgent 

jQuery

JQuery url validation
jQuery url Validation : jQuery "required url" is the method to validate or check url if the element is empty (text input) or  wrong url type entered .We can validate our url in another type by writing the "url 

Struts Questions

dynamicaly change URL in struts 1.2
dynamicaly change URL in struts 1.2  I need to change the url dynamically on particular button click. for example:-http://www.roseindia.net/answers/askquestions/askquestion.html exactly same what this URL is showing, instead 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java file from url
in the given example, we have created an object of URL class and specified an url...Java file from url In this section, you will learn how to convert url to file. Description of code: We have already told you the conversion of file to url 

Programming Tutorials

Embedding assets in MXML in Flex4
Embedding assets in MXML in Flex4: You will use @Embed() directive in mxml tag for providing the location of component. In this example you can see how we can use the @Embed() directive with component in your application. for example 

General

How to retrieve URL information
the network information for a given URL. In the given below example we use the URL... the full name of the URL. The given example shows all the above method in proper... How to retrieve URL information    

Programming Tutorials

Embedding sound in Flex4
Embedding sound in Flex4: You can embedded and play mp3 sound in flex application. In this example we have used two buttons to play and stop the music. In this example you will see how we can embedded a sound in a flex application 

JSTL

Create URL using tag of JSTL Core tag library
Create URL using <c:url> tag of JSTL Core tag library       Here in this example we are going to create a url according to the user's given parameter by using <c:url> tag 

General

Print the URL of a URLConnection
to display the assign URL.  Here is the Output of the Example... Print the URL of a URLConnection   ... the value of the URL assign to the url object. Here is the complete code 

General

Java - Opening a URL from an Applet
Java - Opening a URL from an Applet       This is the example of opening a url in same window from an applet. This program shows that how a url is opened in same 

Java-Tutorials

URL Rewriting in Java
format. Example: In this example we are using URL rewriting concept of Session...URL Rewriting in Java URL rewriting a session management technique and in this tutorial, you will be informed about URL Rewriting in Java. URL writing 

General

Java - Opening a url in new window from an applet
Java - Opening a url in new window from an applet       This is the example of opening a url from an applet. This program shows that how a url is opened in a new document or browser 

JSP Servlet Questions

Embedding - JSP-Servlet

JSP Servlet Questions

embedding - JSP-Servlet

DMCA.com