Home Discussion Discuss: Java SE 7

• Help====POh Mr.Jayt October 19, 2011 at 5:29 PM

Mga Bro. Help nan simple codes nito....salamat. +----------------------------+ | ARRAY MENU | +----------------------------+ | | | 1. INSERT | | 2. SEARCH | | 3. DELETE | | 4. VIEW | | 5. EXIT | | | +----------------------------+ Enter your choice: 1 Enter number of elements to be inserted: 10 +----------------------------+ | INSERT ELEMENT/S | +----------------------------+ ENTER 10 ELEMENTS 1: 27 2: 14 3: 15 4: 32 5: 54 6: 67 7: 65 8: 44 9: 12 10: 10 10 Elements in the Array! Enter your choice: 2 +----------------------------+ | SEARCH ELEMENT | +----------------------------+ Enter number you want to search: 90 Warning! Canâ??t find 90. Do you want to search again?[Y/N]: Y Enter number you want to search: 14 Found 14 at index 1. Do you want to search again?[Y/N]: N Enter your choice: 3 +----------------------------+ | DELETE ELEMENT | +----------------------------+ Enter number you want to delete: 11 Warning! Canâ??t find 11. Do you want to delete again?[Y/N]: Y

• Java - OOP Rita March 22, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Hi, how do you create a table using java. with rows and columns and data in them. PLEASE!!!! Thank You. like this but the user input the marks. Subject one: mark1, mark2, ....,mark10 Subject one: mark1, mark2, ...., mark10 Subject one: mark1, mark2, ...., mark10 Subject one: mark1, mark2, ...., mark10

• javakaran April 30, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I want learn java.

• online shopping projectkezia August 25, 2012 at 3:51 PM

i am a grade 12 studeny can i use only selct query oor can i include anyother query

• push && popshaghayegh December 26, 2012 at 7:36 PM

hello please

• about javagandhikrishnan September 6, 2012 at 6:02 PM

very efficent

• java lottery game tutorialHari pandey September 28, 2012 at 3:11 PM

i just wanted to be helped to do the java 7 digit lottery game .

• Java main classtarun November 5, 2012 at 5:44 PM

can we two main classes within same program ????

• Java main classtarun November 5, 2012 at 5:45 PM

can we use two main classes within same program???

• help me how to give function to thisrr December 13, 2013 at 6:58 AM

import java.util.*; class Lab5 { public static void main(String a[]) { System.out.println("ABC List of employees\n"); LinkedList ll=new LinkedList(); ll.add("Gates, Bill 1234"); ll.add("Jobs, Steve 5678"); ll.add("Zuckerberg, Mark 9012"); ll.add("Yang, Jerry 3456"); System.out.println(ll.get(1)); //needs loop int choice; do{ System.out.println("\nChoose from: 1 = insert"); System.out.println("\t\t\t 2 = delete"); System.out.println("\t\t\t 3 = display"); System.out.println("\t\t\t 4 = find"); System.out.println("\t\t\t 5 = quit"); System.out.print("Choice: "); Scanner in=new Scanner(System.in); choice =in.nextInt(); switch (choice) { case 1: System.out.print("\nInput an employee name w/ id #: "); in=new Scanner(System.in); String data=in.nextLine(); ll.add(data); System.out.println("Employee: "+data+" successfully inserted!"); break; case 2: break; case 3: break; case 4: break; case 5: System.out.println("bye"); default : }//switch }while(choice!=5); }//main }

• javaanbu February 3, 2014 at 12:51 PM

sir I want to develop a my java programming language knowledge, so what I will do sir?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Java SE 7
Java SE 7 Java SE was released on 28 July 2011. Its code name is Dolphin. It was first launched on 7 July 2011 but made available to general public on 28... is the list of new features added to the Java 7 : Java Virtual Support 

Java-Tutorials

Difference between Java 6 and Java 7
in the Java 6. Java version 7: Java Version SE 7was launched on July 28, 2011... Java 6 and Java 7. To know the basic difference between Java 6 and Java7, let us... Handling. Difference between Java 6 and Java 7: In terms of the features, Java 6 has 

Android

Installing Android Studio on Windows 7
JDK 7. It will show some results in search page. You will find the link of Java SE.... Now you have successfully installed Java SE Development Kit(JDK) 7. Click... version is not 7 then you should remove earlier versions of Java from your 

Java-Tutorials

Java 7 Features
Java 7 is the latest version of Java programming language launched on 7th July.... The additional features that characterize Java 7 are listed below. Java virtual... bytecode translated from a Java program. In Java 7, support for dynamically typed 

Java-Tutorials

The try-with-resource Statement
added try-with-resource statement in Java SE 7. The try-with-resource... to Java SE 7, resource object must be closed explicitly, when the resource use or work is finished. After the release of Java SE 7, the try-with-resource 

Java-Tutorials

Multiple Exception Catching
method added in Java SE 7 which eliminate duplicate code. Take a look... (SQLException ex) { logger.log(ex); throw ex; } Prior to Java SE 7, you can't create common catch method to remove duplicate code. But in Java SE 7 

Java-Tutorials

Exceptions Rethrowing with Improved Type Checking
, you will learn about the Java SE 7 exception rethrowing with improved type... will only execute using Java SE 7 , If you will try to execute it through prior.... But now(in Java SE 7), you can throw an exception that is a supertype 

General

Java SE 6
Java SE 6      ... MicroSystems has released the Java SE 6 on Monday December 11. So go...; These are the major new Features in JAVA SE 6 New 

Java-Tutorials

Underscores in Numeric Literals
Underscores in Numeric Literals In this section, you will learn about how you can use underscore in Numeric Literals in Java SE 7. In Java SE 7,  You can place any number of underscore( _ ) between digits of numeric literals 

Java-Tutorials

Strings in Switch statement
in switch statements which is recently added feature in Java SE 7. Using JDK 7... C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0\bin>javac StringsInSwitch.java C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0\bin>java StringsInSwitch End 

General

Java SE 6

JDK 6 Tutorials

What are New Features in JAVA SE 6
Here are the new features of the version 6 of the Java Standard Edition (SE... web services. The latest Java SE 6 provides new adds parsing and XML to Java.... Collections Framework Enhancement: With the new Java SE features, now 

Ajax Questions

Ajax in IE 7 - Ajax
Ajax in IE 7  My AJAX function does not update on IE 7. What can I do to solve this problem?  hai friend give cross browser compatability code for IE.that is //for other than IE browser if(window.XMLHttpRequest 

Spring Framework

New Features of Spring Framework 3.2
now supports new improved features of Java SE 7 

Java Magazine Questions

Windows 7 refresh DNS
Windows 7 refresh DNS  Windows 7 refresh DNS How to refresh DNS in Window 7/Windows and linux? Thanks   Hi, In windows it is very easy to refresh the DNS. go to the command prompt (dos prompt) and then issue 

JavaScript Questions

java code 7
java code 7  Develop the program calculatePipeArea. It computes the surface area of a pipe, which is an open cylinder. The program accpets three values: the pipes inner radius, its length, and the thickness of its wall.   

Java-Tutorials

Data Types in Java 7
In this section we will discuss Java 7 Data Types 

Java-Tutorials

Arrays in java 7
This tutorial describes the concept of Arrays in java 7 

Java-Tutorials

Operators in java 7
This tutorial describes the concept of operators in java 7 

Java-Tutorials

Java 7 Language Fundamentals
This tutorial describes basic language features of Java 7 

Java-Tutorials

Binary Literals

Java Beginners

How to install JDK 7 in windows
How to install JDK 7 in windows  Hi, Is there any tutorial for installing JDK 7 on Windows computer here? Thanks   Hi, JDK 7... it in our video tutorial. Check the tutorial: Installing JDK 7 on Windows Thanks 

JDK 6 Tutorials

New Features of JAVA SE 6.
New Features of JAVA SE 6.   .... Changes in I/O This is a new feature added in Java SE 6, which has... been made to the JMX API in Java SE 6 like : JMX API now completely supports 

JEE Technologies

JEE 7 Tutorial
. Here are we are giving Java EE 7 technologies tutorials and examples. Tutorials... are highlights of JEE 7 technologies: Java Persistence API 2.1 (JSR 338) - Learn JPA... focuses Java EE 7 JEE7 JSON: How to use JEE 7 JSON API 

Java-Tutorials

Logical Operators in java 7
In this tutorial, we are going to discuss about logical operator in java 7 

Java Beginners

java classpath prbm in windows 7
java classpath prbm in windows 7  i have a problem to set... that user variables i set them like this: CLASS .;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_32\lib; in system variables PATH .;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_32\bin; after 

Free Magazine

Java Around The Globe
;     Sun Advances Security for the Java SE Platform Sun... Java SE security features. These features strengthen Java as the most widely used... of Java SE security fixes? and ?advance customer notification of those releases 

JSP Tutorials

Tomcat 7 in Eclipse Helios
Video Tutorial: Tomcat 7 in Eclipse Helios step by step This video tutorial shows you how you can configure Tomcat 7 in Eclipse Helios IDE. If you are looking for developing your application in Eclipse and test on the Tomcat 7 server 

windows

Installing Java (JDK 7) on Windows 7 Computer Video Tutorial
Installing Java (JDK 7) on Windows 7 Computer Video Tutorial 

Java-Tutorials

Continue Statement in java 7
Continue Statement in java 7 In this tutorial we will discuss about continue statement in java 7. Continue Statement : Sometimes you need to skip block... statement in loops. In java 7, Continue statement stops the current iteration 

DMCA.com