Home Discussion Discuss: The Best Fashion Schools

• OSRJPcYYECSkylar February 23, 2012 at 8:45 AM

SO I just devcoserid your blog on a Torrid facebook post! I wanted to share an awesome store with you that opened up a few years ago in Redmond, Washington close to where I live. It is called Trade Chic and it is a plus size consignment and retail clothing store that imports most of their styles from the UK, Australia, and New Zealand. I thought I'd share the link with you, as one curvy shopper to another. I do not work for them, but I know the owner. Just have to represent!

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General Information

The Best Fashion Schools
The Best Fashion School We have talked about fashion careers in our previous... to become a model the best way to start is by going to fashion design school... as a model. In general, there is no best fashion school out there. All you can do 

General Information

Fashion Merchandising
Fashion Merchandising Fashion merchandising job is very important if you are looking to sell or buy fashion items. It might sound very simple, you step... that you like. However, it is not that simple because fashion merchandising 

General Information

Career in Fashion
in fashion Merchandising is always a best choice to make it as your career...Do you Want a Career in fashion? A career in fashion is probably one... of the blue, make sure that you change your attitude because fashion requires 

Management

The Greatest Hospitality Management Schools in India and Abroad
for and this is the context to see the greatest hospitality management schools in India... largely to some of the greatest hospitality management schools in India and abroad. Here we would introduce some of the greatest hospitality management schools 

Software Services

Fashion Website Template designing and website development
Fashion Industry Website Fashion and design are concepts that have a history... started the evolution of fashion through the ages. For many people, fashion is an integral part of their identity. Today the global fashion industry 

Management

Top Human Resource Management Schools in America
schools in USA let us envisage the crucial role of the discipline in shaping... some of the world?s top schools in the education of the discipline and we would introduce here some of the top human resource management schools in USA 

General Information

Should I be Looking for Fashion Design Colleges?
Should I be Looking for Fashion Design Colleges? We talked about a career in fashion earlier, but what we didn't talk about was the education you need before starting that career. Of course, the only career in fashion that does 

General Information

Gemstones as Fashion Items
Gemstones as Fashion Items Gemstones are mainly used as decorative objects..., not many people use them as fashion items or accessories because they believe them... wear gem stones as fashion items without looking or feeling like your 

General Information

Fashion Accessories: Why do you need them?
accessories can really help bring out the best in any outfit. Fashion accessories...Fashion Accessories: Why do you need them? It is pretty obvious why you would..., but the need for all sorts of fashion accessories doesn't come as a simple idea 

General Information

What is the Best Jewelry for a Specific Type of Outfit?
What is the Best Jewelry for a Specific Type of Outfit? The best jewelry is obviously the one that you like the best, but in some cases you might want to let the fashion trends tell you what to wear. For example, a movie premiere 

Management

Top Human Resource Management Schools in India
management schools in India. IIM Calcutta This IIM predominantly has the best.... There are great many excellent business schools in India with specialization... of the top human resource management schools in India. Globally these top human 

Software Services

Fashion Web Templates
Fashion Website Templates : Are you looking of professional fashion website templates or Fashion Flash Web designing Templates? We offer creative fashion web design templates for Models, Designers, Fashion Magazines and Modeling agencies 

Management

Business management online schools
There are a number of schools, which provide certificate in online course for the business managements. The basic aim of the schools is to prepare.... There are many schools, which provide such courses based on the business management 

Software Services

Fashion Website Development
Fashion Website Development We provide high quality Fashion website... will help you in developing websites for Fashion industry. We are designing, developing, testing, uploading and maintaining websites for fashion industry 

Framework Questions

Best Framework
Best Framework  Which is the best framework Struts or Spring 

General Information

What is Fashion Jewelry?
What is Fashion Jewelry? What is Fashion Jewelry, as most women can tell you... are simply too similar to the initial type to mention. Fashion jewelry is the most.... It is practically linked to the fashion industry and it consists of several types 

General Information

What is a Fashion Show Designer?
What is a Fashion Show Designer? As the name suggests, the fashion show designer is the person that takes care of all the aspects of a fashion show... it takes to actually be a fashion show designer, stick with us and we'll make 

General Information

Fashion Diamond Accessories
Fashion Diamond Accessories Fashion diamond accessories come in many different... it is often difficult and time consuming to purchase fashion diamond accessories... that fashion diamond accessories cost a lot of money because of the diamonds 

Programming Tutorials

BEST CHaT
BEST CHaT       Tsuper ajax chat Read full Description 

General Information

Fashion Trends: Why do we follow them?
Fashion Trends: Why do we follow them? We all hear about the new fashion... of the time fashion trends are simple guidelines that should only help you decide...? If you take a look these days a what the fashion trends say you should wear 

General Information

What you Really Need to know about Fashion
What you Really Need to know about Fashion You might think... know about fashion, even if you are not really interested in following the trends. Fashion might not be important to you, but fashion is not always about 

Java Beginners

best os to run java
best os to run java  which is best os to run java program 

JavaScript Questions

best JavaScript resources on the Web
best JavaScript resources on the Web  What and where are the best JavaScript resources on the Web 

Ajax Questions

What is the best in Ajax Toolkit?
What is the best in Ajax Toolkit?  What is the best in Ajax Toolkit? Is not Ajax toolkit similar to the Ajax control toolkit? Can you expand it? (Sr, I am not good at English 

JDBC Questions

Best Company in Hyderbad - JDBC
Best Company in Hyderbad  Access Infotech Best for beginners Access Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Unit 5B, 4th Floor, Topaz Building, Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082 Phone No : 040 30584310/11/12 Fax No : 040 30584315 

Struts Questions

best Struts material - Struts
best Struts material  hi , I just want to learn basic Struts.Please send me the best link to learn struts concepts   Hi Manju, Read for more and more information with example at: http 

Development process Questions

Twitter Best Practices Questions
Twitter Best Practices Questions  Hello, What are the best practices...;Let's Discuss the best practices of Twitter and understand its use for business. Here we are discussing the latest trends in Twitter, best strategies, tactics 

PHP Questions

Best PHP tutorial for beginners
Best PHP tutorial for beginners  Hi Friends, I want to learn PHP programming language. Please let's know the best tutorials url for beginners. I.... d) Also learn database programming in PHP. Tell me the best urls. Thanks 

Hibernate Questions

hibernate best practices - Hibernate
hibernate best practices   Hi all, I am working on hibernate. can any one please send me the best practices in hibernate. And please send any scenarios which will be better than other ones with details ASAP, i am 

Development process Questions

Choosing the best programming framework
Choosing the best programming framework  i have college project for investment decision based on stock market prediction My objectives are: 1)To facilitate investment decision based on prediction of stock market trends, gold 

DMCA.com