Home Discussion Discuss: Gemstones as Fashion Items

• wMiIwmrVwPJJanesa January 19, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Whoa, whoa, get out the way with that good infomration.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

using a database to upload items - Java Beginners
is my code and the items i need in a database import javax.swing.*; import... Items On Console"); b1.addActionListener(new ActionListener(){ public void 

Flex 4

Displaying Hierarchical data in AdvancedDataGrid in Flex4
Displaying Hierarchical data in AdvancedDataGrid in Flex4: Hierarchical data is a structure of parent and child data items. The syntax of hierarchical data is are following: <mx:dataProvider> <mx:HierarchicalData source=" 

Flex 4

Displaying hierarchical XML data in AdvancedDataGrid
Displaying hierarchical XML data in AdvancedDataGrid: Hierarchical data is a structure of parent and child items. In this example we use a XMLList for providing a hierarchical data to the AdvancedDataGrid. You set the dataField 

Java Technology Tutorials

Calculate Sales Tax using Java Program
items. To evaluate this, we have taken the following things into considerations: 1... of all the purchased items and their price (including tax), finishing with the total cost of the items, and the total amounts of sales taxes paid. Here 

Programming Tutorials

SkinnableDataContainer in Flex4
container hold and lays out data items and supports virtualization. ... horizontal layout for data items and set gap for providing gap between data items and create array list for provide data items. Output:- Running 

Programming Tutorials

Java Showroom Application
that imposes discounts on purchase of items. Here we are going to calculate the amount to be paid by the customers after the discount on purchase of items. There is a discount on the following items: T Shirt - 10% discount Silk sari- 30% discount 

Programming Tutorials

Drag and Drop between two list control in Flex4
Drag and Drop between two list control in Flex4: In this example you can see how the data items of list are drag and drop from one list to another list.  Dragging and dropping is simple between two list control because 

Programming Tutorials

List Control in Flex4
List control in Flex4: Flex 4 List control is also called a Spark List control which displays a list of data items. The user can select one or more item from the list at a time by using the allowmultipleselection property. If list 

Programming Tutorials

MenuBar Control in Flex4
MenuBar control in Flex4: A MenuBar control displays a horizontal bar of menu items. The menu item has a pop-up sub menu(optional). It is a static control. It does not work as a pop-up menu control. First you will make a XML List 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Object Iteration
PHP Object Iteration: In PHP 5 a new way for objects is introduced to iterate through a list of items. In this technique we generally use foreach statement. All visible (public, protected) properties are used in the iteration. To display 

Spring Framework Questions

spring - Spring
fashion, it allows to use in parts and leave the other components which 

Blog

WingsBuilder 1.0 released
WingSBuilder is a Groovy builder for the wingS framework that will let you build UIs in the same fashion as SwingBuilder does for Swing. The project is located at http://groovy.codehaus.org/WingSBuilder. Most of the constructs provided 

Java Beginners

Final Project - Java Beginners
the following items: 1. Request for New Application 2. Problem Analysis 3. List... box is used in the same fashion. The user will enter the width of the Pool 

Java Interview Questions

String - Java Interview Questions
class ImmutableCart { private final List items; public ImmutableCart(List items) { this.items = Arrays.asList(items.toArray()); } public List getItems() { return Collections.unmodifiableList(items); } public int total 

SQL Question

textfields and update - SQL
textfields and update  how can i retrieve a table from a database and put in on the textfields using jdbc?and at the same time update the items on the database 

Swing AWT

Jcombo box - Swing AWT
hav 3 combox c1, c2, c3 c1 contains items A, B, C, D c2 contains items E, F, G, H c3 contains no items now when a user selects item A in c1 and item E in c2 items 1,2,3,4 shud added to c3 at run time and if user selects item A in c1 

SQL Question

Three Way Matching
Three Way Matching  hello, What is Three Way Matching?   hii, In Three way matching the following documents are compare:- Purchase order Receipt of Items/Packing slip Invoice 

JSP Servlet Questions

java - JSP-Servlet
java  write a program to develop a web application fro a courrier company to provide online help in tracking the delivery status of items by uning Servlet, JSP,JDBC and XML 

Java Beginners

j2me project - Java Beginners
j2me project  HOW TO CREATE MIDLET WHICH IS A GPRS BASED SOLUTION AND WILL PROVIDE THE SALES PERSONNEL WITH A LIST OF MENU ITEMS. TH SALES PERSONNEL CAN SELECT ITEMS IN THE MENU TO PERFORM VARIOUS FUNCTIONS SUCH AS RETRIEVING 

Java Interview Questions

SORTING - Java Interview Questions
); System.out.println("Items are ="+list); Collections.sort(list); System.out.println("Items after sorting are ="+list); } } Thanks 

Java Beginners

java - Java Beginners
"); list.add("mahesh"); list.add("chintoo"); System.out.println("Items...()); System.out.println("Items after sorting(Case Sensitive) are ="+list); Collections.sort(list...); System.out.println("Items after sorting(Case InSensitive) are ="+list); } } Thanks 

Java Interview Questions

OOPS - Java Interview Questions
among the items that comprise an object Cohesion measures the logical relationship among the items that comprise an object Interface coupling is the coupling... desirable form of object coupling. Internal coupling is coupling among the items 

JSP Servlet Questions

java - JSP-Servlet
items click arrow that selected data shows in the next box and as it is go to show 

JSP Servlet Questions

problem in jsp programming - JSP-Servlet
problem in jsp programming  Write a JSP program which displays a webpage containing arrival of new items within a particular month in the different branches of a retail company.   Hi friend, Code to help 

Java Beginners

Java Security - Java Beginners
Java Security  Can someone help me, please? I need to do this as soon as possible Create a file viewer, Secure File Viewer, which, in addition to the usual Open and Save menu items, also provides Secure Open and Secure 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp - JSP-Servlet
jsp  in my table there 3 fields item id,item name n rate...fetch all rate values from database and print least 3 values..  Hi Friend, Try the following code: Display Items having least prices Item IDItem 

Java Beginners

javascript - Java Beginners
javascript   hi sir, i have two items in drop down list box that is (one is employee and another one is self employee) if i select employee, one text box has to be create in javascript. how to do it pls tell me 

JDBC Questions

Jsp,JDBC - JDBC
Jsp,JDBC  Write a Program using Servlet,JSP, JDBC and XML to create a web application for a courier company to provide an online help in tracking the delivery status of items.  Hi friend, For solving the problem 

Java Technology Tutorials

java.lang.String.split()
[] items = data.split(" "); for (String item : items 

Java Beginners

java - Java Beginners
); System.out.println("Items are ="+list); Collections.sort(list); System.out.println("Items after sorting are ="+list); } } Hope that this will help you 

DMCA.com