Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Design concepts & design patterns Questions

How to remove glass from the face
How to remove glass from the face By this example you will be able to remove any object from every place but. I have tried to remove a goggle from... Tool (S key) and adjust the setting to remove glass. Remove : Hold Alt key 

Programming Tutorials

How to convert a old face to young face, old face to young face
How to convert a old face to young face   ... going to convert old face of the young face, you can also make it by using...... Take an Image: First we have to open an old person picture to make young face 

Java Interview Questions

remove element from stack
remove element from stack  Hi there I'm looking around on the internet how to remove names from stack by asking user how many names they want... error message and if not then remove the names from stack until the stack is empty 

Java Interview Questions

remove a substring from a string
remove a substring from a string  Please I jave an arraylist composed...] w2.w4 is a subset of w2.w3.w4 ?how I recognize it also w1.w3 is a subset of w1.w2.w3 ?how I recognize it same for w1.w2 in w1.w2.w3. I nedd your help 

Java Tips and Examples

Drawing a Face v2
it is clicked. For example, it could change the face from happy to sad and vice... Java: Example - Drawing a Face v2 This simple application creates a graphic component to display a face. It subclasses JPanel and overrides 

PHP Questions

remove comma from string php
remove comma from string php  How to remove the last comma from the string in PHP 

PHP Questions

remove comma from string php
remove comma from string php  How to remove the last comma from the string in PHP?   remove last comma from string names = names.replaceAll(",$", ""); //Or a simple substring: if (names.endsWith(",")) { names 

Programming Tutorials

Java: Example - Drawing a Face - v3
Java: Example - Drawing a Face - v3 Two separate source files... The code is identical to the first example. We've only taken the Face class... void main(String[] args) { JFrame window = new JFrame("Face"); // Create 

Mobile Applications Questions

remove from superview iphone sdk
remove from superview iphone sdk  How to remove the old view from super-view and add the new view safely? My main concern is memory leak.. so, please suggest how can i do it without facing a memory leak. Thanks 

remove all objects from NSMutablearray
remove all objects from NSMutablearray  Hi, How to remove all objects from nsmutablearray? Thanks   HI, Here is the code for creating NSMutablearray, adding objects and then removing all the objects: NSMutableArray 

Java-Tutorials

Java: Example - Drawing a Face
the face from happy to sad and vice versa. Copyleft 2003 Fred...Java: Example - Drawing a Face This simple application creates a graphic component to display a face. It uses a JPanel and overrides 

Programming Tutorials

Remove duplicates from ArrayList
Remove duplicates from ArrayList Sometimes we added large amount of data to ArrayList  where some values will get added twice or thrice which may conflict. So It is better to remove them. The easiest way to remove repeated elements 

General

Remove a value with remove() method
;  In this section you will learn to remove an object from...(int,object) method. Now remove an object from a particular position specified by a index value using the remove() method. Specify the index position from where 

JavaScript Questions

remove special characters iphone
remove special characters iphone  remove special characters iphone   Remove special characters iphone from Password NSString *outputString = [passwordString stringByReplacingOccurrencesOfString:@"%" withString 

Photoshop Tutorials

How to make a blooming Face.
How to make a blooming Face.       This tutorial will teach to a simple way to give a blooming face...) and set opacity = 14%, Flow = 16% to remove the part you don't want. Final Image 

Java Beginners

I face some problem - Java Beginners
I face some problem  I face some problem in my project plz deepak halp me how can i solve this problem i m using bean and jsp file also. and deployee the using tomcat server plz help me how can i solve thisproblem HTTP Status 

SQL Question

Remove Whitespace SQL
Remove Whitespace SQL  Hi, can any one please explain how to remove whitespace in sql database.   Using the Trim, we can remove the whitespace from string. For example... SELECT RTRIM(LastName) + ',' + SPACE(2) + LTRIM 

Core Java

How to remove specific element from Hashset.
How to remove specific element from Hashset. In this  exmple, you will see how to remove specific element from hashset. The HashSet class provides a method called remove. It removes a elements from set. Code:  

Java Beginners

XML remove tags
XML remove tags  when i remove a tag from xml, it create blank spaces or next line. how i protect it to updae in my xml 

Java Beginners

XML remove tags
XML remove tags  how i update a tag from xml file 

Java Beginners

Need to Remove Duplicate Records from Excel Sheet
Need to Remove Duplicate Records from Excel Sheet  Need to Remove Duplicate Records from Excel Sheet. I have one excel sheet having two fields... empnum rating (without using sql query have to remove records from excel using java 

Java Beginners

How to Remove Repeated Characters from the String?
How to Remove Repeated Characters from the String?  Hi, I trying to develop an application which will remove the repeated characters from... the example of how to remove repeated characters from the string. Please visit 

uiscrollview remove all subviews
uiscrollview remove all subviews  Hi, How to remove all elements from uiscrollview. I need code for uiscrollview remove all subviews. Thanks   Hi, You can use following code in your program to remove all sub childs 

HTML Questions

How to remove paragraph from ms word
How to remove paragraph from ms word  Hi! I am using MS Word to edit my text but somehow i get paragraph sign on every line of my text. So, can any one please tell me how to remove paragraph from ms word?   CTRL+SHIFT+8 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to remove the column from a java web page
how to remove the column from a java web page  i have a web page with account#, qtr, year if i want to remove the year column which is a drop down list from my jsp what should i do and what is the process please give a brief view 

Java Code Examples

Java Remove a character from string
Java Remove a character from string In this tutorial, you will learn how to remove a character from the string. There are several methods for examining... to remove a particular character from the string. In the given example, we have 

Java Code Examples

Remove duplicate characters from the string
Remove duplicate characters from the string In this tutorial, you will learn how to remove duplicate characters from the string. Java has provide several.... Here we are going to remove duplicate characters from the string 

General

Remove Repeated Characters from the String
Remove Repeated Characters from the String In this we are going to remove repeated characters from the string. For this, we have allowed the user to enter the string. The class BufferedReader reads the string from the console. Then we 

Log4J Questions

remove logging - Log4J
remove logging  How to remove the logging from crystal reports only? log4j hss been used for logging purpose.Thanks and regards vishal  hi friend,Crystal Reports XI is the definitive ?out of the box&#65533 

Core Java

How to remove all element from Hashset.
How to remove all element from Hashset. HashSet is set type Collection. It supports only unique value. We can not store duplicate value in  it .In this example, you will see the use of clear method of HashSet. It is used to remove 

DMCA.com