Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Design concepts & design patterns Questions

How to design a music system volume button
How to design a music system volume button In this tutorial we are going to tell you how to design a music system volume button. Let's... key) and write text "Volume". Starting button: Select Ellipse Tool 

Software Services

Music Can Be Heard on the iPad
work to shuffle music and to pause or adjust the volume of the music...Music Can Be Heard on the iPad The Apple iPad is a device that, like the iPod and iPhone, can work with music features. These are all features 

Volume setting for webpage flash - Design concepts & design patterns
Volume setting for webpage flash   Hello: I'm glad I found your website. Thank you for the opportunity to ask questions. For months I'v been searching with no success for a way to enter a volume setting for the flash file 

Programming Tutorials

logo of the music company, logo
How to design a logo of the music company   ... their identity. The logo which we are going to make is of the music company. You will see here how to design a simple logo, we will learn a method 

Tutorials

iPhone play, pause and stop playing music
iPhone play, pause and stop playing music This is the small iPhone SDK example that will show you how to play, pause and stop the music on button... the music you need to add AVFoundation. framework into the Frameworks folder. After 

Javascript - Design concepts & design patterns
will be inside a system,not outside.All level users have their own id.If he opens his window,and click on MAIL button,gmail like screen should open.If he types... there is an attachment system should show the symbol as google.plizzz help me.. Regards 

will be inside a system,not outside.All level users have their own id.If he opens his window,and click on MAIL button,gmail like screen should open.If he types 

iPhone

Online Music Applications ? Get Them If You Love Music
on how much music you buy or listen to, or how many of the competitions you have...Online Music Applications – Get Them If You Love Music Music... without having some sort of music playing as they go on with their lives. If you 

How to design a piano
How to design a piano Every one likes music, I have made here a beautiful piano. If you want to design a your own piano, you can take.... Make duplicate layer of the button as here. Ellipse Tool: Choose " 

Java Beginners

music player
music player  coding of music player in java 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a dollar button, design a dollar button, a dollar button
How to design a dollar button       Here, I am going to draw a dollar button by using this tutorial. New File: Take a new file as appropriate size. Draw a circle: Choose 

Blog

Car Music Streaming via iPhone Bluetooth, iphone Bluetooth Audio Streaming
Stream iPhone Music in Car Using Bluetooth One of the nicest features Apple added in its iPhone 3.0 release is the ability to stream music from... device then all you need to listen to your favourite iPhone music is to press 

Programming Tutorials

Design and develop entity EJBs
Design and develop entity EJBs Prev Chapter 1. Design, build and test reusable enterprise components Next    Design and develop entity EJBs 

Web Development

10 Common Web Design Mistakes
10 Common Web Design Mistakes Designing a website is the most crucial part... of business deliverables and outcomes. Web design is no more of just ornamental... discussion on top 10 common web design mistakes we must understand the effectiveness 

Photoshop Tutorials

How to design a text button.
How to design a text button.       With this tutorial you will be able to learn a design of the text button, mostly we use simple buttons of circle and rectangle shape 

Programming Tutorials

VoIP Network Design
VoIP Network Design The VoIP Network Design That a VoIP network architecture makes sense for your enterprise. But how do you glue all... to put it all together, and look at the design and implementation of the VoIP 

Command Button Validation in VB 6.0 - Design concepts & design patterns
on that button it shows msg u can Print Report user has already get this Print ,How i...Command Button Validation in VB 6.0  Hello Sir I want to validate at a once Click on Vb Command Button ,when User First Time Clicks on Print Button 

Swing AWT

Write a program to design a page.use radio button?
Write a program to design a page.use radio button?  i would lik..."); radioGroup.add(Female); JButton button=new JButton("Submit"); lbl1.setBounds(50,50,70,20...); f.add(button); f.setSize(500,500); f.setVisible(true); f.setDefaultCloseOperation 

Applet Questions

web page design
, and the logo of the company. On clicking the View Products button... button on the welcome page, the Orders page opens that allows the users to buy... the working of the existing system. The existing system is a manual system where 

How to design gramophone recorder
How to design gramophone recorder This is a gramophone recorder example, It is used to listen music. You are going to learn about this design so follow this tutorial to make it. Take a New File: Take a file with any size as you 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source MP3 Player
released the source code that underlies the hard drive-based music player's firmware... to create a digital music compression format that would sound as good as or better... consumers view the popular online music technology as wholly free, companies 

Java Beginners

web design
(here i have to design captcha) submit (while clicking on submit button i have to send verification mail to the user) please tell me how could i...web design   Hii.. I have to design one registration page in java 

Javascript  Dear Sir, how to attach file while sending some files in a mail service??i have a button called attach files.After clickin that button what is the function to be called.Please give me some design code 

Programming Tutorials

Design, develop and test JSPs
Design, develop and test JSPs Prev Chapter 2. Design, build and test web components Next    Design, develop and test JSPs Creating 

For reqirment - Design concepts & design patterns
For reqirment  I have to design loyalty card system which is related with Point of sale. Please send some document related to loyalty card. I have no idea related to this so please help me to resolve this problem as soon 

java - Design concepts & design patterns
java  Q What is the disadvantage of Singleton design pattern?  Hi Friend, 1)It allows only one instance of the class. 2)If the Singleton has synchronized blocks in it, it might slow the system down as the threads 

jaavscript - Design concepts & design patterns
me the design code,how to design ,i will be grateful to you.Regards debasis... button it should query results,i.e inbox contents from database such as from 

java - Design concepts & design patterns
java  what is singleton design pattern?Give implementation of singleton design pattern? what is factory design pattern?and give its implementation... SingleSpoon extends JFrame{ JButton button = new JButton(); public 

Software Services

Web design company in Delhi
tracking unit with our system.   Travel We design... Web design company in Delhi We are professional web design and development... websites at very affordable cost to our clients. We design and develops many 

HTML Questions

Add music to my web page
Add music to my web page  How do I add midi music to my web page 

DMCA.com