Home Discussion Discuss: Internship in Delhi for Engineering Students

• request for summer internship programkamanksha prasad dubey August 20, 2011 at 11:33 PM

sir/madam, i am B.tech 4th year 1st semester student, is interested to carry out my summer IP in software company So, I humbly request you help me to show my talent and carry out the program in that respective Company. I, would be ever grateful to you if you accept me as a trainee along with some other students of same University and I assure you that we will come up to the expectation of yours. Waiting for your prompt reply.

• internship in Delhi for engineering studentshefali January 15, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Hi,,,,,,, I'm pursuing b.sc it in 2nd year. can anybody tell me from where i can do my summer internship ?????? n how i apply on this internship . http://www.roseindia.net/ittraining/Internship-in-Delhi-for-Engineering-Students.shtml

• internship programmeHimani February 7, 2012 at 9:59 PM

i am frm lingaya's university fardabad.m persuin b.tec in ece n m frm 3rd yr...please suggest me companies for 6 months internship.

• 6 month trainingNavdeep February 29, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I am B.tech CSE 3rd year Student and I want to do 6th month training in PHp.

• can i get paid?shraddha seth April 6, 2012 at 9:40 PM

sir can i get paid stipend for internship??/if yes then how much it ll be paid??

• ece internshippriya choudhary April 7, 2012 at 11:49 PM

can any1 plz tell me which all core companies are offering internships to electronics and communication undergraduates in summer 2012 in delhi ncr? plz reply asap.

• B.Tech (ECE)sunder singh bora June 7, 2012 at 7:33 AM

i'm a 1st year B.Tech (ECE)student. could you please search for a suitable internship for me which i could do during the summer vacations. thank you.

• 6 weeks internshipashish June 15, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Hi, I need to enroll for 6 weeks training. I am an engineering students. Doing my graduation in Computer science.

• information about registration feeShivam April 30, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Sir , I am student Cluster Innovation Center in DU in B.tech/Bs innovation with mathematics and IT. Sir I want to know about the procedure regarding internship.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Training

Internship in Delhi for Engineering Students
Internship in Delhi for Engineering Students Internship program in various software technologies for Engineering in Delhi & NCR. We are arranging the internship program in different software development technologies. All 

Java Beginners

Internship in Delhi
Internship in Delhi  Hi, I am Engineering student. I am looking for Internship program in Delhi. Can anyone tell me where to do Internship in Delhi? Thanks   Hi, Please check Internship in Delhi for Engineering 

Management

Engineering Subjects for Placement
Engineering Subjects for Placement   Which subjects should be perfect for campus placement purpose for Computer Engineering student 

Java Beginners

the grade of students
the grade of students  Write a Java program that prompt user to input a number of students in a class. Then, prompt user to input the studentââ?¬â... and how many students get D and E based on the following table: Marks 

Training

Java Training Institutes in Delhi
Java Training Institutes in Delhi The field of computers is very vast... among them. Java programming is high in demand among students and professionals... for training. One can find some good Java training institutes in Delhi. Rose 

Development process Questions

Software Engineering - Development process
Software Engineering   1. Discuss the impact of ?information era? . 2. Explain Iterative Development Model in detail. 3. What are the major technical and non-technical factors which militate against widespread software reuse 

Training

MCA Project Training in Delhi
. Roseindia Technologies is a prominent Delhi based software firm that has launched this service to fulfill the requirements thousands of engineering students... MCA Project Training in Delhi     

Subversion Questions

software engineering - Subversion

Development process Questions

Code to STOP Students from navigating anywhere else till the Online exam is over
Code to STOP Students from navigating anywhere else till the Online exam is over  hi guys i am a final year student of engineering and i am working on an ONLINE EXAMINATION SYSTEM just like GATE, GRE usually used by prometrics 

Java Interview Questions

array of students with marks list
array of students with marks list  There are 4 array of numbers... students have got against each examination. The order of students remain same across all lists and also the number of students (4 in this case). Marks List 1 

Eclipse Plugins

TREND/Analyst - Requirements Engineering
TREND/Analyst - Requirements Engineering       Eine Lösung für das Requirements Engineering aus der Praxis der betrieblichen Anwendungsentwicklung Mit TREND/Analyst hat 

Java Beginners

Java programs on students assesment
Java programs on students assesment  1) Write a Java program that reads the details of student and do the mark assessments. (i) Input the name of the student and student id from the user. (Use String variable to hold the student 

Training

Software Project Training
Software Project Training     Every year thousands of engineering students pass out from the engineering college... is the basic requirement for finding any job, and many engineering college 

Travel

Delhi Hauz Khas Complex Information
Hauz Khas Complex Delhi The Hauz Khas Complex is a large building space around the southern part of Delhi. This is a complex that was built in the middle... of getting the water shortage around Delhi controlled. The large reservoir was built 

Java Beginners

create examination slip for students

Travel

Delhi Habitat World Convention Centre Information
Delhi Habitat World Convention Centre In a life full of chaos and confusion we... is the Habitat World Convention Centre of New Delhi. This habitat is situated at the centre of New Delhi over 9 acres of land. This habitat incorporates 

Java Beginners

adding a method to calculate a students grade
adding a method to calculate a students grade  The Following program which displays a students name, id and mark works fine. But when i tried to add a method to display the grade based on the mark of the student i cant seem 

Travel

History of National Gallery of Modern Art Delhi
: The , Delhi also offers various academic art courses which helps students...National Gallery of Modern Art, Delhi India is a country which brings forth... gallery of Modern Art was first set up in Delhi, which has collection 

Travel

About South Extension Market Complex Delhi
around Delhi. This includes younger college students who have good amounts of money...South Extension Market in Southern Delhi The southern section of Delhi is home... Extension can be found in the southern area of Delhi. It is right off of Ring Road 

Travel

About Adventure Island Amusement Park Rohini Delhi
Adventure Island in Rohini Delhi Adventure Island is a very popular amusement park located in Delhi. It is a park that is located in Rohini right next.... The Adventure Island park was created in Rohini, a northwestern part of Delhi 

Travel

Dr. Zakir Hussain Museum Delhi
Zakir Hussain Museum in Delhi Dr. Zakir Hussain was the President of India... a school that would eventually move to Delhi and become the Jamia Milia... Memorial museum Delhi is found in Okhla Village and is easy to reach through 

Java Beginners

Highest average score among 25 students
Highest average score among 25 students  a program that prompts the user to enter grades of 25 students in a class and grade them into 4 lessons... average among students who should be printed. how can i solve this problem 

Java Beginners

Retrieve all the students in the same year(Java ArrayList)?
Retrieve all the students in the same year(Java ArrayList)?  ...); if(search != null){//if found 1 student by year do{//Search all students...;& !found_list.isEmpty()){ %> <html> "Displaying all the students 

Travel

Shopping in Delhi
Shopping in Delhi  I heard about Connaught Place and Karol Bagh are best markets for shopping in Delhi. But is there any other market.. from where i can buy something traditional that can be related to Delhi as well as Indian 

Eclipse Plugins

Green UML
software engineering and reverse engineering. You can use green to create a UML.... green was developed with the pedagogical goal of focusing students on design... incrementally to students, and having green reflect only the relationships which our 

Travel

Latitude and Longitude of Delhi Delhi Latitude and Longitude
Latitude and Longitude of Delhi Delhi Latitude and Longitude  Hi, Can anyone tell me the Latitude and Longitude of Delhi, the capital of India? Thanks   Hi, Latitude of delhi is:20.0 Longitude of delhi is:77.0 

Travel

Delhi Tourism
Delhi Tourism  The capital of India Delhi is an eclectic mélange of old... Delhi tourism has own offer. An array of tourist attractions is elegantly strewn in enigmatic quilt of Delhi. The city has not lost any of its enchanting 

Travel

Delhi to Udaipur transport
Delhi to Udaipur transport  Which is the best transport for Delhi to Agra? Thanks 

Travel

Delhi to Udaipur by road distance
Delhi to Udaipur by road distance  delhi to udaipur by road distance 

Cloud Computing

Top 10 Cloud Applications for Students
Top 10 Cloud Applications for Students Students are the best receptors of any... we focus on the cloud applications for students. If we are to name two aspects... savvy students of our age. Here are our picks on top 10 cloud applications 

DMCA.com