Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Travel

Agra Hotel Bookings
Agra Hotel Bookings While visiting the city of Agra tourists often look... facilities for Agra hotel bookings. One can just convey his/her needs; plan... what could be a ideal accommodation for you. An advance booking for Agra 

JSP Interview Questions

Pilipa hotel management project
Pilipa hotel management project  hotel management project 

CVS Questions

hotel management programme in c language?
hotel management programme in c language?  hotel management programme in c language 

Software Services

Hotel Website Template Designing
Are you looking for sensuous and splendour Hotel Website Templates for attracting enormous customers only at just a click away? You have reached at the right spot 

Java Beginners

The application will assist surgeon offices to make prioritize surgery bookings.
The application will assist surgeon offices to make prioritize surgery bookings.  Given a list of waiting patients (including the procedure that they wait for and the wait time system target for that procedure), patient specific 

Java Beginners

The application will assist surgeon offices to make prioritize surgery bookings.
The application will assist surgeon offices to make prioritize surgery bookings.  Given a list of waiting patients (including the procedure that they wait for and the wait time system target for that procedure), patient specific 

General

SCJP Module-4 Question-9
Given below the sample code : class Hotel { public int bookings; public void book() { bookings++; } } public class SuperHotel extends Hotel...(); super.book(); bookings += size; } public static void main(String args[]) { Hotel 

General

SCJP Module-4 Question-11
Given below the sample code : class Hotel { public int bookings=2; public void book() { bookings++; } } public class SuperHotel extends Hotel { public void book() { bookings--; } public void book(int size) { book 

VoIP

How to avoid Hotel Telephone Bills
How to avoid Hotel Telephone Bills      ... calls. Save on your Hotel Bills SIP brings benefits in unexpected areas too, like saving on your call bills from a hotel room. These charges can 

General

SCJP Module-4 Question-20
extends Hotel { 8   public void book() { 9   bookings--; 10...Given below the sample code : 1   class Hotel { 2   public int bookings; 3   public void book() { 4   bookings 

Software Services

Hotels Website Templates
navigation, perfect for hotel owners, travel agents. These website templates can be easily customized. The hotel/resort web template boosts an elegant designing scheme to represent your virtual hotel presence. The hotels web 

Travel

4 Star Hotels in Jaipur
palace turned hotel and hotels with just the basic amenities. These four star hotels in Jaipur has all the amenities expected of a luxury hotel. The tourists 

Travel

Where to Stay in Agra?
Where to Stay in Agra? Tourist visiting the city of Taj Mahal is often riddled with the question, where to stay in Agra? And this question often shadows... can breathe easy as there are a host of hotel accommodation options 

Travel

Cheap Hotels in Agra
as there are numerous cheap hotel in Agra that are raring to cater you in their comfortable... attractions the tourists can return for the night at their hotel rooms in Agra...Cheap hotels in Agra Planning a trip to Agra and bogged down by tariff 

Java Beginners

program
program  any program of hotel or school management 

Travel

Amenities in Agra Hotels
the amenities in Agra hotels as these are at par with global standards. The amenities and services offered by the hotels in Agra vary from one hotel...Amenities in Agra Hotels One of the major destinations of India tours, Agra 

Travel

Hotels near Taj Mahal Agra
Hotels near Taj Mahal in Agra Planning a trip to Agra and want to experience the magic of Taj? You must be thinking off staying at a hotel in vicinity... Mahal in Agra. You can find a number of hotels that offers stunning view of Taj 

Technology

GPS services in mobile phones
the nearest hotel or hospital. Now finally those kinds of services are finally 

PHP Questions

airline with hotels
airline with hotels  I need airlines with hotel webpages on php 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

java - Design concepts & design patterns
java  give the code to design the hotel management software 

Java Beginners

a java program1111 - Java Beginners
a java program1111  write a detailed program on th following topic: Hotel management system 

PHP Questions

php
how can i write a code to book a space in hotel  how can i write a code to book a space in hotel 

Java Beginners

logistic case study
3050 Moscow 2900 Montreal 2450 Cairo 1700 Bookings from Bangalore are done in Indian Currency, bookings from other locations to Bangalore are billed in US$ which... can book multiple consignments in one go subject to maximum bookings of 4 

Travel

South India Holidays Tour
will be given warm welcome by our representative. Thereafter check in at hotel. Have... up from the hotel for a sightseeing tours of Kochi in south India. You..., Cochin Carnival and others. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp code for allocating a room for a new guest
jsp code for allocating a room for a new guest  i am implementing a project on online hotel reservation system.please give code in jsp to allocate a room for a guest 

Struts Questions

struts 2 project samples
struts 2 project samples  please forward struts 2 sample projects like hotel management system. i've done with general login application and all. Ur answers are appreciated. Thanks in advance Raneesh 

JDBC Questions

java - JDBC
java  i am developing a project on hotel managemnet and i need ways to find the availability of room. i dont how to find the availabilty of room. please help me my id is rajnath1@rediffmail.com 

Travel

Kerala Coconut Holiday Tour
welcome on arrival and will be transferred to the hotel. Remaining day is free at your leisure. Dinner and overnight at the hotel. Day 02: Of Coconut... journey worth enjoying. On arrival you will check in at hotel. Dinner and overnight 

Java Beginners

airline reservation java code - Java Beginners
bookings i.e. option (a) and thus be presented with a representation of a 2D... that the seat is still available. Bookings can be made by selecting option (b) At which... reset the bookings and free up ALL seats once again. Things to consider 

Travel

Golden Triangle Tour Packages with Mussoorie India
to your hotel for dinner and overnight. Day 03: Delhi -Agra... Mahal. Later visit Agra Fort and Moti Masjid. Dinner and overnight at hotel...Golden Triangle Tour with Mussoorie Destinations Covered: Delhi-Agra 

DMCA.com