Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Travel

About Safdarjung Tomb of Delhi
Safdarjung Tomb of Delhi The Safdarjung Tomb of Delhi is a tomb that was built... Empire during the reign of Ahmad Shah. This tomb features a large garden and a beautiful build with an impressive dome. The Safdarjung Tomb was built in 1754 

Travel

Humayun's Tomb of Delhi
Humayun's Tomb of Delhi Humayun, a Mughal emperor who ruled a large part of what is now known as India, is buried in Delhi. His tomb is a notable building.... Humayun's Tomb is a truly notable tomb to see. The tomb was built as a resting place 

Travel

About Jamali Kamali Tomb of Delhi
Jamali Kamali Tomb to Visit in Delhi Jamali Kamali Tomb Delhi is the burial... as possible. Today the tomb can be reached by tourists around Delhi. Jamali Kamali's Tomb can be found right near M.G. Road in Delhi. It is actually not too 

Travel

About Mirza Ghalib's Tomb Delhi
Mirza Ghalib's Tomb for a Trip to Delhi Mirza Ghalib's Tomb is the burial site of Mirza Ghalib, an important poet in Mughal history. This tomb is located... in Delhi. This tomb is also right next to the Ghalib Academy. This is a school 

Travel

History of Lodhi Garden New Delhi
About Lodhi Garden of Delhi Located on the Lodhi Road, between the Khan Market and the Safdarjung's Tomb is the magnificent and eye-catching Lodhi Garden New Delhi. It is a serene spot amidst the huge populous and clattery regions 

Travel

Taj Mahal Tomb
Taj Mahal Tomb   Can anyone please explain the architecture of TAJ MAHAL TOMB. Also tell me the HISTORY behind it. Thanks 

Travel

About Charbagh Garden near Nizamuddin Delhi
along Humayun's Tomb heritage monument. It was designed with a series... the Charbagh garden is that it is located right along Humayun's Tomb Monument of Delhi. This tomb is located around the central part of the garden. This tomb 

Travel

About Delhi as a Tourist Destination
About Delhi as a Tourist Destination  Tell me something about Delhi as a tourist destination in India. Thanks.   Tourism in Delhi Delhi... of the tourist a never forgetting one. Initial the tourist destinations in Delhi 

Travel

Tourist Places in Delhi India
and displaying exhibition. Monuments of Delhi Visit to Humayun's Tomb of Delhi Humayun's Tomb is the most prestigious monument in Delhi and also listed..., Humayun's Tomb and Qutub Minar are the best examples of it, which 

Travel

About Metcalfe House of Delhi
The Metcalfe House in Delhi The Metcalfe House Delhi is the name that was used for not one but two mansions in Delhi. These are buildings that are noted... recognisable in a few spots. The history says that the first Metcalfe House Delhi 

Travel

Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour
Delhi-Agra-Jaipur Tour Renowned as Golden triangle tours, a tour to Delhi... numerous admirers in India and abroad. Delhi for being seat of power and home.... As city of Delhi receive huge tourist influx in the form of business 

Travel

The Field Museum of Delhi
and to the north of Humayun's Tomb. It is around the Nizamuddin Railway Station...The Field Museum of Delhi The Field Museum is a museum that features some of the oldest relics to have been found around Delhi. This museum is devoted 

Travel

Delhi sightseeing from Gurgaon
to this Dargah, is Tomb of Humayun. This magnificent tomb in the heart of the city...Delhi Sightseeing from Gurgaon Gurgaon, a major suburb of Indian capital Delhi is well admired for being home to a large number of software companies 

Travel

Information about Khan Market New Delhi
Information on Khan Market of Delhi Delhi Khan Market is a retail market that is known for being a high end area. The famous khan Market of Delhi... at the southern part of New Delhi. It is a few blocks away from the India Gate 

Travel

About Nizamuddin Dargah Delhi
to the Humayun's Tomb, the Nizamuddin Dargah is one of the most sacred places...Nizamuddin Dargah of Delhi The mausoleum of Nizamuddin Auliya, who was one... in the Nizamuddin West region of Delhi, the Dargah attracts a huge number of Muslim 

Travel

Delhi Tughlaqabad Fort Information
Delhi Tughlaqabad Fort : Must to See in Delhi The Delhi Tughlaqabad fort... worked at the fort should be people from Delhi. Eventually, Tughlaq died when... and is still open to people who want to view it. The delhi tughlaqabad fort covers 

Travel

Delhi Hauz Khas Complex Information
Hauz Khas Complex Delhi The Hauz Khas Complex is a large building space around the southern part of Delhi. This is a complex that was built in the middle... of getting the water shortage around Delhi controlled. The large reservoir was built 

Travel

Information about Qutub Minar Complex in Delhi
Qutub Minar Monument Complex in Delhi The Qutub Minar Complex is a series... of a series of Islamic buildings around the Qila Rai Pithora citadel in Delhi... Khilji in Delhi. This features a combination of stone and marble around its build 

Travel

About William Fraser Bungalow Delhi
The William Fraser Bungalow in Delhi The St. James Chruch, an Anglican church that was built in Delhi in the nineteenth century, has a unique building... Roads currently intersect. It is in Old Delhi and is not too far from where 

Travel

Tourism in Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan India
of tourist interest like Humayun's Tomb (world heritage site) and the Hazrat...Tourism in Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan India Tourism in Delhi, Agra... of visitor's influx to India. With Delhi being the hub of commercial and business 

Travel

Features of St. James Church New Delhi
Feature of St. James church Delhi Also known as the Skinner's Church, the St. James Church of Delhi, was built in 1836 by Colonel James Skinner... the church. The history of the Saint James church Delhi says that Colonel 

Java Beginners

Internship in Delhi
Internship in Delhi  Hi, I am Engineering student. I am looking for Internship program in Delhi. Can anyone tell me where to do Internship in Delhi? Thanks   Hi, Please check Internship in Delhi for Engineering 

Travel

Shopping in Delhi
Shopping in Delhi  I heard about Connaught Place and Karol Bagh are best markets for shopping in Delhi. But is there any other market.. from where i can buy something traditional that can be related to Delhi as well as Indian 

Travel

Latitude and Longitude of Delhi Delhi Latitude and Longitude
Latitude and Longitude of Delhi Delhi Latitude and Longitude  Hi, Can anyone tell me the Latitude and Longitude of Delhi, the capital of India? Thanks   Hi, Latitude of delhi is:20.0 Longitude of delhi is:77.0 

Travel

Delhi Tourism
Delhi Tourism  The capital of India Delhi is an eclectic mélange of old... Delhi tourism has own offer. An array of tourist attractions is elegantly strewn in enigmatic quilt of Delhi. The city has not lost any of its enchanting 

Travel

Golden Triangle Tour India by Rail
Golden Triangle Tour India by Rail Destinations Covered : Delhi, Agra... Day 01: Delhi Sightseeing Tour On arrival traditional welcome and transfer... for sightseeing of various tourist attractions of Old Delhi. Visit Raj Ghat 

Travel

Delhi to Udaipur transport
Delhi to Udaipur transport  Which is the best transport for Delhi to Agra? Thanks 

Travel

Delhi to Udaipur by road distance
Delhi to Udaipur by road distance  delhi to udaipur by road distance 

Travel

Delhi to Udaipur time
Delhi to Udaipur time  Hi, Can anyone please tell me different timings of Delhi to Udaipur trains. Thanks 

Travel

Delhi to Udaipur by road
Delhi to Udaipur by road  Please guide me an easy and the shortest road route from Delhi to Udaipur. Thanks 

DMCA.com