Home Discussion Discuss: JSTL XML Tags

• Syntax ErrorRaghu November 21, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Hi, Examples and Explanation is excellent. One small correction in the example. In the taglib directive section for JSTL xml tags declaration the prefix is given as "c" instead "x". Thanks, Raghu

• writeElif October 12, 2013 at 5:33 PM

How do I print this xml file in this format?Added to the end of each of the next <book>

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
XML Questions

Tags in XML - XML
Tags in XML  What are the Tags of XML  In XML there is no predefined tag. Every user can write their own tags at the time of creating it or later. You can define as many tag as you want according to your requirement 

XML Questions

tags in xml - XML
tags in xml  Can I use : (colon )in xml tag? For ex. Is this valid?  Hi Friend, You can use colon(:) in XML tag.But is not valid. Thanks 

Java Beginners

XML remove tags
XML remove tags  how i update a tag from xml file 

Java Beginners

XML remove tags
XML remove tags  when i remove a tag from xml, it create blank spaces or next line. how i protect it to updae in my xml 

Regex Questions

Regular Expression for removing XML Tags
Regular Expression for removing XML Tags  Hi, Good Afternoon.I want a Regular expression in java which is removing the XML Tags in the specified... after applying regular expression is only "How are you".Need to remove all XML 

JSP Tutorials

Use of Core XML tags in JSP
Use of Core XML tags in JSP   ... use of Core XML tag in JSP JSTL (JSP standard tag library) XML tag can... Tags: Core XML tags provides access to XML data and used to parse these data 

Java Technology Tutorials

JSTL XML Tags
JSTL XML Tags No one can have any second opinion about the elegance of xml... to study them. Making our study even easier, many of the xml tags in JSTL... Tutorial JSTL XML Tags JSTL XML Tags Part 2 

Java Beginners

XML
XML  please tell me how i remove one tag out of all similar type of tags in xml 

XML Questions

XML - XML
language much like HTML used to describe data. In XML, tags are not predefined. A user defines his own tags and XML document structure like Document Type...XML  What is specific definatio of XML? Tell us about marits 

Java Beginners

solution to get values for xml namespace tags from sqldatabase in java
solution to get values for xml namespace tags from sqldatabase in java  hi I have written a code in java to get these xml tags < company comp:loc... tags in separate file. please provide me solution to get values for xml tags 

SQL Question

Solution to get vaues for xml tags fform sql database in java
Solution to get vaues for xml tags fform sql database in java  hi I have written a code in java to get these xml tags < company comp:loc=" "/>...(" "). how do i get these values.. already connected database and created xml tags 

JDBC Questions

Want solution to get values for xml namespace tags from database in java
Want solution to get values for xml namespace tags from database in java  hi I have written a code in java to get these xml tags < company comp... xml tags in separate file. please provide me solution to get values for xml tags 

JSP-Tutorials

JSP Tags
JSP Tags In this section we will learn about the JSP tags. This section describes you about the various aspects of JSP tags such as what is JSP tag, list of JSP tags, JSP custom tags and many more things. What is JSP Tags ? Tags 

General

JSP custom tags
JSP custom tags       JSP custom tags are the user-defined following a special XML syntax to which JavaBean tags (useBean getProperty and setProperty) uses. When Servlet container 

JSP-Tutorials

JSTL XML Tags
in this tutorial you will learn JSTL XML examples 

XML Questions

xml - XML
xml  hi convert xml file to xml string in java ,after getting the xml string result and how to load xml string result? this my problem pls help..."); FileOutputStream output = new FileOutputStream("new.xml"); ReadXML xml = new 

XML Questions

XML - XML
of occurrences of each element type in an XML document and display them. The document file...)); System.out.print("Enter XML file name:"); String xmlFile = bf.readLine... DefaultHandler(){ private Hashtable tags; public void startDocument 

JSTL

JSTL XML Tags
JSTL XML Tags      ... on JSTL,the author deals with the 'sql' tags in JSTL  and shows how... JSTL 'sql' tags.We take up these 'sql' tags in  this part of the tutorial 

Java Magazine Questions

Need solution to get values for XML namespace tags from SQL database in Java
Need solution to get values for XML namespace tags from SQL database in Java  hi I have written a code in java to get these xml tags < company... and created xml tags in separate file. please provide me solution to get values for xml 

JSP-Tutorials

JSTL XML Tags Part 2
In this tutorial you will learn some more example about JSTL XML 

XML Questions

xml_append - XML
xml_append  hi i have a xml file im.xml its contents: asaddasahellojim i have to add more tags to .. pls help me to solve this.. ...://www.roseindia.net/xml/ Thanks 

XML Questions

Reg XML - XML
. It is a markup language much like HTML used to describe data. In XML, tags are not predefined. A user defines his own tags and XML document structure like...Reg XML  How can I become an XML programmer?What are the channels I 

JSTL

Overview of JSTL Tags
;serializable"     XML Manipulating Tags in JSTL XML stands... Overview of JSTL Tags       This section gives you an overview of JSTL tags. This section 

Programming Tutorials

Design and develop custom tags
Design and develop custom tags...;   Design and develop custom tags Custom... of custom tags that invoke custom actions in a JavaServer Pages (JSP) file 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Control Tags-If / Else If / Else
Control Tags-If / Else If / Else       In this section we are going to discuss the various control tags ( The Control Tags...'}"/> Among if, elseif and else tags only one tag evaluates at a time 

XML Questions

xml parsing - XML
xml parsing  Hi i want to parse the xml document which contains US en tages but the values of the tags are in differet language for ex greek... how can i do this?   Hi friend, Parsing The XML File using DOM 

XML Questions

Advantages of XML
Advantages of XML   hello, what are the advantage of XML?   Hii, These are the some advantage of xml 1.It is as easy as HTML. 2.XML... application which is capable of processing XML irrespective of the platform 

XML Questions

JSTL- xml tag library - XML
JSTL- xml tag library  i was trying to try jstl-xml tags examples.... exception javax.servlet.ServletException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /jstl_xml/books.xml root cause java.io.FileNotFoundException: /jstl_xml/books.xml note 

XML Tutorials

XML Validation
a closing tag XML tags are case sensitive XML elements must be properly... XML Validation       XML with correct syntax is Well Formed XML. XML validated against a DTD 

XML Tutorials

What is XML?
the data on the web browser. Where as XML just contains the data in proper tags...What is XML? In the first section of XML tutorials we will learn the basics of XML and then write our first xml document. After completing this section 

DMCA.com