Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Tutorials

VoIP Modem
VoIP Modem Zoom X5v ADSL VoIP Modem The Zoom X5v Model 5565...; U.S. Robotics offers 56K VoIP modem U.S. Robotics announced a new 56K modem...;     Comcast Offers VOIP Modem Motorola, Inc. today 

Java Magazine Questions

characteristics of a modem computer
characteristics of a modem computer  Which of the following describe one or more characteristics of a modem computer? 1. An electronic device 2. A mechanical device 3. A Electro-mechanical device 4. All of these 5. None 

VoIP

VoIP Modem
VoIP Modem          The Modem support VoIP Modem passthrough over VoIP provides...; VOIP over Modem If you are replacing an analog PSTN line with VOIP 

Programming Tutorials

VoIP Cable Modem
VoIP Cable Modem Cable modem VoIP Voice over Internet...;    External Csble Modem w/USB,Ethernet, and VoIP The Ambit...; The VoIP Cable Modem The iCable System VoIP Cable Modem is a VoIP 

HTML Questions

Vehicle Tracking System using GPS and GSM modem project
Vehicle Tracking System using GPS and GSM modem project  what is the source coding of Vehicle Tracking System using GPS and GSM modem 

JMS Questions

SMS Receiving JAVA application from GSM modem

JMS Questions

SMS receive and sending throught PC using GSM modem
SMS receive and sending throught PC using GSM modem  How to send and receive SMS from PC using GSM modem Want code please could some one helpme 

Framework Questions

Dialling from computer with other phone via modem card
Dialling from computer with other phone via modem card  Hello everyone I would like to create a c# desktop application that has ability to call a phone number through a modem connected in the computer. During research I ended up 

Java Magazine Questions

send sms from pc to mobile via gsm modem in java
send sms from pc to mobile via gsm modem in java  pls send me the code to send sms from pc to mobile via GSM modem programmed in JAVA... comPort = "COM3"; // This COM Port must be connect with GSM Modem or your 

Java Beginners

send sms from pc to mobile via gsm modem connected to pc in java
send sms from pc to mobile via gsm modem connected to pc in java  pls send me the code to send sms from pc to mobile via GSM modem programmed in JAVA 

Development process Questions

networking - Development process
networking  i'm doing my final year project on ip telephony. here we use external modem to recieve the call and farward it on other interface... and transmit sound to modem using jmf? please help me in this topic 

Blog

BSNL Broadband users - save yourself!
administration service of the modem and nothing else. This was not really hacking... modem can be used in two modes. RFC Bridged mode and pppoe mode. In the RFC Bridged mode the device behaves like a modem device that is attached to your 

JSP Servlet Questions

TYBsc IT final project (MOBILE BASED SMS SEARCH ENGIN)
TYBsc IT final project (MOBILE BASED SMS SEARCH ENGIN)  How to send and receive a msg from jsp servlet program to mobile phone using gsm vodafone modem? Pls give me fast reply becoz my porject(TYBsc IT)final has not been 

Java Magazine Questions

Computer questions for Bank PO Exams and upsc competitive exams
of a modem computer Transmitting messages over net from a list of options perform 

General Information

About Vehicle Tracking System
. It is attached to the vehicle having either a GPS/GSM modem. The modem receives... software. The controller modem converts the data and sends the vehicle location data 

General Information

How GPS Vehicle Tracking System Works
having either a GPS/GSM modem. The modem receives signals from the satellites or radio signals with the help of the tracking software. The controller modem 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

Vehicle Tracking System
having either a GPS/GSM modem. The unit is configured around a primary modem... or radio station points with the help of antenna. The controller modem converts 

Technology What is?

DSL Filter
machine, voiceband modem, answering machines, telephone and other devices based... and other leg is connected to DSL modem. On the other hand it can not be used 

Technology What is?

What is Wi-Fi?
. The router  is connected to the modem through a cable or to a DSL modem 

General Information

Automatic Vehicle Tracking System
. A GPS/GSM modem performs the required linkages and functions for the connection... in assistance with satellite or radio to the modem device. The controller modem 

Programming Tutorials

Computer Networking
, modem and a CD-ROM. Very soon you need to expand your business and you felt 

Java-Tutorials

Computer Networking
activity where you were using a computer along with a printer, modem and a CD 

VoIP

VoIP Routers
and to cable - or the modem can be also switched off to operate as a VoIP router... VoIP Routers          The ADSL Router with VoIP The DrayTek Vigor 2600V has all 

VoIP

VoIP Gateway Software
; Introduction of VoIP Gateway Software VOCAL Technologies modem/telephony... is a VoIP gateway driver for common voice modem card. Calls can be forwarded from... VoIP Gateway Software       

Eclipse Plugins

Web Performance Analyzer
;  Browse websites through a modem simulator to see the end 

VoIP

VoIP Over Cable
VoIP Over Cable          Introduction of VoIP Over Cable Cable operators... transfer mode (ATM) and frame relay.    VoIP Solution with software 

Technology

What is VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol)?
connected from any part of the world to any part. VOIP or Voice Over Internet Protocol... in the field of communication. In common language, VOIP can be described as the latest... to make calls instead of traditional phone calls. VOIP (Voice Over Internet 

Java Beginners

computer manufacture case study
18000 Modem 3500 Microsoft Visio 15000 Wireless Modem 7000 Outlook express 4000 

VoIP

VoIP Router
Router/Modem AV1001,Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL)  VoIP... VoIP Router          Broadband Phone Services VoIP Router D-Link introduces 

Technology What is?

What is SDSL?
of  up to 1 mbps from uploading side. SDSL modem is essential for using 

DMCA.com