Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Tutorials

VoIP LAN
VoIP LAN Wireless VoIP LAN Phone A true plug and play wireless VoIP unit . All you need to do is connect the ethernet cable to your LAN... are not 100% satisfied. The wireless LAN VoIP phone is a plug and play device 

JSP Servlet Questions

LAN - JSP-Servlet
LAN  hi i want java code for LAN messenger.plse sens me 

Java Beginners

Network monitoring under LAN
Network monitoring under LAN  am in search of a java program that monitors the real time traffic statistics such as datarate,traffic flow of a LAN....can any one help me by posting java codes or related ideas 

JSP Servlet Questions

Website deployment on LAN
Website deployment on LAN  I have created a dynamic website in netbeans. Now i have to host the website on LAN so that by typing the URL of the project the users are able to view the content from their end. I have no idea 

Development process Questions

run project on company lan

JSP Servlet Questions

code for LAN Messenger - JSP-Servlet
code for LAN Messenger  User has to add the Valid System Name (the Name of the System on the LAN). After Adding System Name, he just have to Select the System Name (He can Add Multiple System Name at a Time. But Message can 

RMI Questions

block IP of LAN machines from server - RMI
block IP of LAN machines from server  i want to block the IP of machines from server ,that are connected in LAN.. all machines access net through... is it possible to block IP of LAN machines from server 

JSP Servlet Questions

uploading a file at another system in lan using jsp
uploading a file at another system in lan using jsp  Thanks for the code at "http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/fileupload/Sinleupload.xhtml.shtml... to save or upload the file at another system in lan at location "http 

Java Beginners

java get all ip addresses in a lan
] connected to a computer in a LAN?. If this is not possible is there any function to know that a given ip address computer is connected in a LAN?. I could supply 

Java Beginners

call another computer in LAN (no internet acces)
call another computer in LAN (no internet acces)  Any idea how to develop a java application that makes VOIP calls inside an isolated (without internet access) network? Is there any (free) software solution for my problem? Thank 

Java Beginners

how to get an lan system ip and mac address in java code
how to get an lan system ip and mac address in java code  strong text 

Chat Server Tutorial

Chat Server
(which runs on client side). This application is using for chatting in LAN 

VoIP

VoIP Over WiFi
VoIP Over WiFi          A VoIP Over WiFi with work in Progress  The 802.11 wireless LAN protocols, like the Internetworking Protocol (IP) that the Internet 

VoIP

VoIP Vendors
VoIP Vendors          VoIP vendors slam Cisco Vendors who claim to be able to deliver end-to-end multi-service LAN solutions supporting every communications 

VoIP

VoIP Equipment
telephone calls using a LAN or a data network like the Internet. VoIP equipment... VoIP Equipment          VoIP Phone Equipment Improve the way your small business 

JDBC Questions

JDBC, JAVA
JDBC, JAVA  I want to develop a s/w that will work on a LAN, so is there any need for a server, bcoz I am using database to store information, and these information will be on LAN 

Java Beginners

Router
Router  hii, What is the router ?   hello, Router is a layer 3 device. it route the packet from one LAN to different LAN. For avoid the broadcast we use router 

Java Beginners

java chat application
java chat application  Can u plz send me java code for Lan communicatino(chat 

Java Beginners

java chat application
java chat application  Can u plz send me java code for Lan communicatino(chat 

Java Beginners

Getting IP address of All the machines
Getting IP address of All the machines  Program how to fetch All the IP address on my domain(LAN) in java 

Java Interview Questions

digital communication system
devices within a limited geographical area is called- a) LAN, B) WAN, C) Internet, D) All of the above, E) None of these?  Answer: LAN 

Java Magazine Questions

jade technology
jade technology  1)how message is passed using jade technology ? 2)how LAN (local area network) is established between two computers 

Java Magazine Questions

jade technology
jade technology  1)how message is passed using jade technology ? 2)how LAN (local area network) is established between two computers 

Java Magazine Questions

jade technology

Java Beginners

router connectivity
router connectivity  how can connect 4-5 system in LAN for routing and how to connect two routers to each other show mw code 

JDBC Questions

Java code - JDBC
Java code  Write a Java Program Using JDBC that Runs On LAN and Enter the Student Infomation and Store them in the Database Crated on Server Computer 

Java Beginners

conference call
conference call  hi am a java beginner I want to develop a simple conference call system over a LAN can u please enlighten me on the basics that I have to do and kno first 

Java Beginners

conference call
conference call  hi am a java beginner I want to develop a simple conference call system over a LAN can u please enlighten me on the basics that I have to do and kno first 

Java Beginners

conference call

Java Beginners

conference call

DMCA.com