Home Discussion Discuss: VoIP Call

• alternativeEugene April 24, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Better try MX SkypeRecorder http://skyperec.com/ which is very simple and reliable, works in fully automatic or manual mode and supports various voip apps.

• alternativeEugene October 25, 2012 at 4:53 PM

I guess MX Skype Recorder is also a very good option http://skyperec.com/ Hope you'll like it!

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Questions

call a constructor
call a constructor  How do you call a constructor for a parent class 

JSP Servlet Questions

call ireports
call ireports  how to call jrxml file in jsp or servlets pls give one example any one? please send one example any one 

IDE Questions

Iphone call
Iphone call  Do you have other method to make a call on Iphone,without openUrl 

Java Beginners

conference call
conference call  hi am a java beginner I want to develop a simple conference call system over a LAN can u please enlighten me on the basics that I have to do and kno first 

Java Beginners

conference call
conference call  hi am a java beginner I want to develop a simple conference call system over a LAN can u please enlighten me on the basics that I have to do and kno first 

Java Beginners

conference call

Java Beginners

conference call

Java Beginners

conference call

Java Beginners

conference call

Java Beginners

conference call

Mobile Applications Questions

making call
making call  Hi, Is it possible to make a call from application with out quitting application in iOS 4?   hello, this the code for call...]; [phoneStr release];   hello, this the code for call to a number 

Programming Tutorials

VoIP Call
VoIP Call VoIP Call quality Network testing and monitoring..., and businesses embracing VoIP can't afford to make assumptions about call quality... and Telchemy. This is the beginning of a big push, though the standards for VoIP call 

Programming Tutorials

Call Procedure
Call Procedure      ... an example from 'Call Procedure'. In this Tutorial we create a table 'Stu_Table...$$ DELIMITER ; Call Procedure The call stu(10) return you 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to call servlet in JSP?
How to call servlet in JSP?  How to call servlet in JSP 

PHP Questions

call function in php
call function in php  What is the call function in PHP please explain 

Ajax Questions

what is an ajax call?
what is an ajax call?  can u please explain the correct usage of an ajax call in jsps and java script 

PHP Questions

call to a member function
call to a member function  While uploading the data on server i am getting following error... call to a member function children 

Call UIViewController over RootViewController
Call UIViewController over RootViewController   Hi, i have created the window based application.. but not sure how to call the UIView over RootViewController. Thanks 

JSP Servlet Questions

tomcat jsp call DLL
tomcat jsp call DLL  Where can i find Example of use JSP under Tomcat environment call DLL 

Servlet Interview Questions

Call a servlet on click of hyperlink
Call a servlet on click of hyperlink  Call a servlet on click... to call a servlet</h2><br/> <a href="<%=request.getContextPath()%>/ServletConstructor">Click to call servlet</a> < 

UIWebView call javascript function
UIWebView call javascript function  Hi, I am developing web browser for iPhone and iPhone devices. I want to call the java script in my html page from UIWebView. Please let's know how to call JavaScript function from objective c 

Java Interview Questions

how to call static method
how to call static method  class A { //some code } class B extends class A { static method() } class C { } //how to access static method() from B to C 

Java Interview Questions

how to call static method  class A { //some code } class B extends class A { static method() } class C { } //how to access static method() from B to C 

Java Interview Questions

how to call static method  class A { //some code } class B extends A { static method() } class C { } //how to access static method() from B to C 

Java Interview Questions

how to call static method  class A { //some code } class B extends A { static method() } class C { } //how to access static method() from B to C 

Java Interview Questions

Java Interview Questions

Security Questions

Call Https Url
Call Https Url  I have written web service and hosted project on server with SSL certificate.If I want to call HTTPS url, I need to import certificate in JVM manually or through program on client side. I can't ask any client 

Ajax Questions

what is an ajax call?
what is an ajax call?  can u please explain the correct usage of an ajax call in jsps and java script.   hi friend, Ajax is new technologies for the development of web application. Ajax is known as Asynchronous 

JSP Servlet Questions

how call ireports in jsp
how call ireports in jsp  please send me code any one for calling ireports in servlet-jsp program i am trying to call the ireports in servlet and jsp error is occurred exception: javax.servlet.ServletException 

DMCA.com