Home Discussion Discuss: How to design a fog effect.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Tutorials

How to design a fog effect.
How to design a fog effect.     ... here to give a same fog effect in the nature picture so... Picture : Open any picture give fog effect, I have taken here a nature picture 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a bloody sea effect, design a bloody sea effect, bloody sea effect
How to design a bloody sea effect       This is a bloody sea effect, you can also make it because this example has been step by step described. Color settings: First of all 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

How to design a text effect
How to design a text effect This tutorial will show you how to make a text effect. New File: Take a new file with appropriate size. Write Text : Select Horizontal type tool (T key) and make formatting then write text 

Programming Tutorials

How to design glitter shine effect on the text, design glitter shine effect on the text, glitter shine effect on the text
How to design glitter shine effect on the text       This tutorial will guide you one by one step to make a glitter shine on the text, it is an animated example 

Photoshop Tutorials

How to make text effect
How to make text effect       Design text effect is so easy now, because I have a tutorial that is base on text effect. It has so easy steps, you will not have any doubt during 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop : Burning Effect
How to design a burning effect.       This tutorial will help you to design a burning effect with simple steps. Burning effect is not tuff to design, if you want to make it follow my 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop Text Effect
Photoshop Text Effect       How to design a text effect? This tutorial helps you to learn designing of a text effect. The beginners can easily learn step by step tutorial 

Photoshop Tutorials

How to design a flash effect on the picture.
How to design a flash effect on the picture.       This example is showing a flash effect on a particular area. You will learn how to flash some area in the picture. We 

How to design a lighting effect in the sky
How to design a lighting effect in the sky Learn here to make lighting effect in the the sky at the night, this is an animated example so I hope it will be joyful for you. Open an Image: Start 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop Tutorial : Text Effect
How to make text effect       Design text effect is so easy now, because I have a tutorial that is base on text effect. It has so easy steps, you will not have any doubt during 

Photoshop Tutorials

How to make a brust effect
How to design a burst effect       You are going to learn the procedure of designing burst effect, here we have mentioned some of the very simple steps, which 

General

Show Text effect
Show Text effect       This section illustrates you how to rotate the text and makes it transparent. Text effect gives the stylistic way to design headings. To rotate 

Photoshop Tutorials

How to make a wood effect.
How to make a furniture.       This example is related to a furniture effect, we are going to learn here how to make a furniture design, You have an opportunity to learn about 

How to design a piece of the rope
How to design a piece of the rope Use a simple technique to design a piece of the realistic rope by this example. There are many step that will help you about this effect so follow this example. New File 

very urgent - Design concepts & design patterns
very urgent  Hi friends, I have a page layout with a menu on the left, the menu looks perfect in my personal system but the spacing and the rollover effect is all messed up in server system. How can i fix this : I only have 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a batch, design a batch, a batch
How to design a batch       Learn how to make a batch for the member of the unity, you can make same design by this example. New File: Create a new document. Circle: Draw a circle 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a hourglass, design a hourglass, a hourglass
How to design a hourglass      ... part of our life. We are going to design it, follow this example to learn... by using Ellipse tool (U key) with "b0b0b0" color. Effect: Go 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a CPU, design a CPU, a CPU
How to design a CPU       We will learn with this example how to draw a CPU, follow every... a shape inside the shape with white color. Effect: Go to Layer menu > Layer 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a feather, design a feather, a feather
How to design a feather       With the help of this example, you can draw a realistic...) and make points as here. Wind effect: Go to Filter Menu > Stylize > Wind 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a galaxy, design a galaxy, a galaxy
How to design a galaxy       Come with this example to learn a simple way to draw... "Black" color in you background. Brush Effect: Go to Brush tool 

Programming Tutorials

VoIP Network Design
VoIP Network Design The VoIP Network Design That a VoIP network architecture makes sense for your enterprise. But how do you glue all... that effect the Quality of Service (QoS) of the VoIP connection . Now it?s time 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a bitten apple
How to design a bitten apple       This example is going to teach you a bitten apple effect, you can do that by following this step by step example. Let's try... Open 

How to design a weeping sun
How to design a weeping sun Have you ever seen weeping sun, no! Get ready to make this effect in the photoshop by using... Overlay: I have used Gradient overlay effect to make a effect able 

Flex Questions

Effect duration
Effect duration  Hi..... Can I set an effect?s duration as a percentage of its parent?s? give an example. Thanks   Ans: <s:Sequence...; You can see the duration property of effect it is showing the value 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a burn paper
How to design a burn paper     ... am going to make this effect on a simple paper. Let's start. New File: Take a paper picture to give burn effect. Selection: Choose Polygonal lasso 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a chocolate text
How to design a chocolate text       This is a chocolate text example that has been made easy... use some effect so go to Layer Menu > Layer Style > Bevel and Emboss 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a glass text, design a glass text, glass text
How to design glass text       In this example, we will create a glass text effect. if you are not able to make a glass text effect, come to my this example, it will surely help you 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a color tray
How to design a color tray       This is a design of the color tray which we used during the painting, it will surely help you to design a color tray. Apply every step 

Flex Questions

Effect in flex
Effect in flex  Hi......... Explain the difference between creating an effect and setting the target as opposed to adding an effectListener... a behavior, you define a specific effect with a unique ID and bind 

Programming Tutorials

How to make a golden text,golden text, text effect
How to make a golden text      ..., etc. Do you know how they are created. They all are created in the way which we are going to tell you here. Design a golden text is not tough now because my 

DMCA.com