Home Discussion Discuss: How to convert a old face to young face, old face to young face

• what program for the face look yongerAgnes June 13, 2011 at 1:06 AM

hi my name Agnes, I have question, my face have brown spot and under eyes have wrinkle line, how to resolve this problem? please email me,thank you for your time.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Tutorials

How to convert a old face to young face, old face to young face
How to convert a old face to young face   ... going to convert old face of the young face, you can also make it by using...... Take an Image: First we have to open an old person picture to make young face 

Programming Tutorials

How to change the face, change the face
How to change the face       You have a chance to learn how to change the face of the person to another face. It has very simple technique to make this effect 

Programming Tutorials

How to make an angry face, make an angry face, angry face
How to make an angry face       We have this example to teach you a simple method to make an angry face... as I have done here. This an angry face. Look here 

Java Beginners

Face recognition in java - Java Beginners
Face recognition in java  I have just started my software development project on the topic of face recognition system in java. However, I am new... started. Could you please tell me the java code on how to connect the webcam 

Java Tips and Examples

Drawing a Face v2
Java: Example - Drawing a Face v2 This simple application creates a graphic component to display a face. It subclasses JPanel and overrides...*; ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Face public class Face 

Photoshop Tutorials

How to make a Chimpanzee face.
How to make a Chimpanzee face.       I have tried here to make a chimpanzee fame... as given below. Face: Select pen tool (P key) and "FDC3AA" 

Programming Tutorials

How to make a alien face mask, make a alien face mask, alien face mask
How to make a alien face mask        Use this example to make a alien face mask, which is played by the children. New File: Take a new file with any size. Draw 

Programming Tutorials

Java: Example - Drawing a Face - v2
Java: Example - Drawing a Face - v2 This simple application creates a graphic component to display a face. It subclasses a JPanel and overrides... 41 42 // File: face/PacLadyApplication.java // Author: Fred Swartz, Date 

Programming Tutorials

Java: Example - Drawing a Face - v3
Java: Example - Drawing a Face - v3 Two separate source files... The code is identical to the first example. We've only taken the Face class... void main(String[] args) { JFrame window = new JFrame("Face"); // Create 

Programming Tutorials

Java: Example - Drawing a Face - v5
Java: Example - Drawing a Face - v5 Main - Setting the instance variables... main(String[] args) { Face aFace = new Face(); JFrame window = new JFrame("Face"); // Create a new window 

Photoshop Tutorials

How to design a face of the lady.
Photoshop : How to design a face of the lady. How to design a face of the lady.      ..., this tutorial you are going to learn how! I have tried here to making this with some 

Java-Tutorials

Java: Example - Drawing a Face
Java: Example - Drawing a Face This simple application creates a graphic component to display a face. It uses a JPanel and overrides... 48 49 50 51 52 // Face.java - shows how to create a graphics 

Applet Questions

Human face using applet programming - Applet
Human face using applet programming  import java.applet.*; import... is rectangle change to arc on clicking...or it should turn into smilimg face........How do I proceed using ActionListener..........pls explain....   

General

Create Human Face using Graphics
Create Human Face using Graphics In this section, you will learn how to create human face using Graphics. A Graphics provides contexts that allow an application to draw onto components that are realized on various devices, as well as onto 

Java Beginners

I face some problem - Java Beginners
I face some problem  I face some problem in my project plz deepak halp me how can i solve this problem i m using bean and jsp file also. and deployee the using tomcat server plz help me how can i solve thisproblem HTTP Status 

Applet Questions

Human face using applet programming - Applet
Human face using applet programming  import java.awt.*; import java.applet.*; public class HumanFace extends Applet{ private int mouseX, mouseY; private boolean mouseclicked = false; public void init(){ } public void 

Photoshop Tutorials

How to make a blooming Face.
How to make a blooming Face.       This tutorial will teach to a simple way to give a blooming face effect. It is an easy step by step guide to learn easily. I am sure that you can 

Programming Tutorials

Java: Example - Drawing a Face - v5 - Fill-in
Java: Example - Drawing a Face - v5 - Fill-in Main - Setting the instance... static void main(String[] args) { Face aFace = new Face(); JFrame window = new JFrame("Face"); // Create a new window 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

How to remove glass from the face
How to remove glass from the face By this example you will be able to remove any object from every place but. I have tried to remove a goggle from the face, follow every step with concentration to make this effect. Open 

Java Tips and Examples

Drawing a Face - v4
Java: Example - Drawing a Face - v4 Instance variables representing the state This Face class is essentially the same are the previous example.... Face with instance variables 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

General

Java GC
no use. How these objects are destroyed for later reallocation... to understand young generation. Young Generation : The temporary objects which are ,initially, not fully garbage collected. When these young generation 

Training

IT Training in India
who would be able to make themselves robust to face the confronts in future... of opportunities for young enthusiasts in the field of information technology. However... signifying a standard of teaching and course content is some how lacking.  

Eclipse Plugins

Relo - Relationship based Exploration
Relo - Relationship based Exploration       Relo helps developers explore and understand large codebases. Developers often face code that is hard to understand with over 

Web Development

E-commerce: Risks and managing them
, but a few more that he is ready to face. Here is a list of few types of risks... also face the problem of attacks. There are different malicious attacks like 

Travel

Information about Delhi Old Fort
Delhi Old Fort -  Places to see in Delhi The Old Fort of Delhi, which... Hindu and Afghan cultures. The Old Fort was built in the middle part... Humayun's death. This is because Humayun slipped on a stairwell in the Old 

iPhone

Objective C Introduction
programming language. Objective C is very old programming language... language Objective C revolves around objects. It has three parts: 1. inter- face 

Servlets

To Determine whether the Session is New or Old
To Determine whether the Session is New or Old  ... servlet on session in which we will check whether the session is new or old... the session is new or old.  The code of the program is given below 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

How to replace a head into another head
How to replace a head into another head. Get ready to learn a simple technique to change the head by another head,  you can also change a human face also. Here, I am going to replace a "Cow" head by a " 

Training

Design Patterns Training
themselves robust to face the confronts in future needs. In order to achieve this target 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Variables Dump
PHP Variables Dump There are some moments in our application when we face some problems or we work on someone else project the first thing we do is to check... and also know it is an object or array and how many objects and array are created 

DMCA.com