Home Discussion Discuss: How to design a bloody sea effect, design a bloody sea effect, bloody sea effect

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Tutorials

How to design a bloody sea effect, design a bloody sea effect, bloody sea effect
How to design a bloody sea effect       This is a bloody sea effect, you can also make it because this example has been step by step described. Color settings: First of all 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a bloody eye, design a bloody eye, a bloody eye
How to design a bloody eye       This is a bloody eye effect, I have used here some steps to make it. If you want to make similar effect, follow whole tutorials 

Photoshop Tutorials

Design a picture of the sea water.
Design a picture of the sea water.       This example is about a sea water in which we are going to teach you to make a sea water. You all have seen sea water, but here we 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a fog effect.
How to design a fog effect.     ... here to give a same fog effect in the nature picture so... Picture : Open any picture give fog effect, I have taken here a nature picture 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

How to design a text effect
How to design a text effect This tutorial will show you how to make a text effect. New File: Take a new file with appropriate size. Write Text : Select Horizontal type tool (T key) and make formatting then write text 

Programming Tutorials

How to design glitter shine effect on the text, design glitter shine effect on the text, glitter shine effect on the text
How to design glitter shine effect on the text       This tutorial will guide you one by one step to make a glitter shine on the text, it is an animated example 

Photoshop Tutorials

How to make text effect
How to make text effect       Design text effect is so easy now, because I have a tutorial that is base on text effect. It has so easy steps, you will not have any doubt during 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop : Burning Effect
How to design a burning effect.       This tutorial will help you to design a burning effect with simple steps. Burning effect is not tuff to design, if you want to make it follow my 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop Text Effect
Photoshop Text Effect       How to design a text effect? This tutorial helps you to learn designing of a text effect. The beginners can easily learn step by step tutorial 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop Tutorial : Text Effect
How to make text effect       Design text effect is so easy now, because I have a tutorial that is base on text effect. It has so easy steps, you will not have any doubt during 

How to design a lighting effect in the sky
How to design a lighting effect in the sky Learn here to make lighting effect in the the sky at the night, this is an animated example so I hope it will be joyful for you. Open an Image: Start 

Photoshop Tutorials

How to design a flash effect on the picture.
How to design a flash effect on the picture.       This example is showing a flash effect on a particular area. You will learn how to flash some area in the picture. We 

Photoshop Tutorials

How to make a brust effect
How to design a burst effect       You are going to learn the procedure of designing burst effect, here we have mentioned some of the very simple steps, which 

General

Show Text effect
Show Text effect       This section illustrates you how to rotate the text and makes it transparent. Text effect gives the stylistic way to design headings. To rotate 

Flex Questions

Effect duration
Effect duration  Hi..... Can I set an effect?s duration as a percentage of its parent?s? give an example. Thanks   Ans: <s:Sequence...; You can see the duration property of effect it is showing the value 

Flex Questions

Effect in flex
Effect in flex  Hi......... Explain the difference between creating an effect and setting the target as opposed to adding an effectListener... a behavior, you define a specific effect with a unique ID and bind 

Ajax Questions

mouseover effect

Photoshop Tutorials

How to make a wood effect.
How to make a furniture.       This example is related to a furniture effect, we are going to learn here how to make a furniture design, You have an opportunity to learn about 

Programming Tutorials

MX Fade Effect in Flex4
of Fade Effect is <mx:Fade>. In this example you can see how we can use...MX Fade Effect in Flex4: The Fade effect uses the alpha property for effect. The changes of effect from transparent to opaque, or from opaque to transparent 

Programming Tutorials

How to remove fade effect, remove fade effect, fade effect
How to remove fade effect       Remove fade effect by using this example, we are going to remove fade effect from the old car picture. Let's try Open a picture: Capture any fade 

Programming Tutorials

MX Mask Effect in Flex4
MX Mask Effect in Flex4: A mask effect is a subclass of the MaskEffect class. The Mask Effect class include the wipe and Iris effect. It is a overlay effect.... In this example we use a canvas as a mask which is provide the mask effect 

Programming Tutorials

How to make a golden text,golden text, text effect
How to make a golden text      ..., etc. Do you know how they are created. They all are created in the way which we are going to tell you here. Design a golden text is not tough now because my 

Java Beginners

Touch screen effect
Touch screen effect  Hello everyone, I would like to create a desktop application using java, is it possible to have touch screen effect for the desktop application? Exp: when user click next button, whole screen will move 

Mobile Applications Questions

Page curl effect iPhone SDK
Page curl effect iPhone SDK  How to get the page curl effect in my iPhone application? Please suggest or give an example to get the page curl effect in iPhone SDK application. Thanks.   In objective c there is a method 

How to design a piece of the rope
How to design a piece of the rope Use a simple technique to design a piece of the realistic rope by this example. There are many step that will help you about this effect so follow this example. New File 

Programming Tutorials

Spark Fade effect in Flex4
. The Tag of Fade Effect is <s:Fade>. In this example you can see how we can...Spark Fade effect in Flex4: The Fade effect uses the alpha property for effect. The changes of effect from transparent to opaque, or from opaque 

Programming Tutorials

MX Blur Effect in Flex4
can see how we can use a Rotate effect with component. Example...MX Blur Effect in Flex4: The Blur effect uses for a blur visual effect to a component. The component will shaded by using this effect. You will set the blur 

Programming Tutorials

MX Glow Effect in Flex4
MX Glow Effect in Flex4: The Glow effect applies a visual glow effect to a component. The tag of Glow effect is <mx:Glow>. The Glow effect uses...|true" strength="2" /> In this example you can see how we can use 

Programming Tutorials

How to make a blur text effect, make a blur text effect, blur text effect
How to make a blur text effect     ... effect, it has been make by some instruction that are mentioned here. New file... formatting to write text as here. Effect: Go to Layer menu > Layer style > 

Programming Tutorials

How to make a golden effect on the picture, make a golden effect on the picture, golden effect on the picture
How to make a golden effect on the picture   ... to make a golden effect on the picture. New file: Insert a picture to modify, I am using here a monkey picture to modify. Blur effect: Make a duplicate layer 

DMCA.com