Home Discussion Discuss: How to make an animated black & white focus on the color photograph, animated black & white focus on the color photograph

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Tutorials

How to make an animated black & white focus on the color photograph, animated black & white focus on the color photograph
How to make an animated black & white focus on the color photograph... interesting because I have tried here to make a black and white focus...: Choose "e0e2ef" color and Ellipse tool (U key) to draw a circle shape 

Programming Tutorials

How to color an object in the black white photograph, color an object in the black white photograph,
How to color an object in the black & white photograph... object in the black and white photograph, follow all the steps... & white picture to modify. Selection: To make selection 

Photoshop Tutorials

Convert Black & White Image to Color Image
Convert Black & White Image to Color Image       How to convert a black and white photograph... and white photograph in a color photo. This tutorial has some easy steps to learn 

Programming Tutorials

How to make an animated blast, make an animated blast, animated blast
How to make an animated blast     ...) with selected white color and draw a line then make a little spot "FF5863... blast. New File: Take a new file with black background. Make a Bomb 

Programming Tutorials

How to make an animated text border, make an animated text border, animated text border
How to make an animated text border   ... border animation. This example will give you instruction to make it so let's try.  New File: Take a new file with black background 

HTML

HTML Color Code for White
HTML Color Code for White In this page you will find the hexadecimal color code for White color. The hexadecimal color code for white is #FFFFFF or #ffffff. For most website white color is used as the background of the web page 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

How to design animated traffic lights
How to design animated traffic lights You would have seen an animated traffic light on the road, I am interested with this so I have decided... a circle with black color then again draw a circle with selected red color inside 

Programming Tutorials

How to make animated web button, make animated web button, animated web button
How to make animated web button     ... to make with this example. I hope you will like it so follow now. New File: First take a new file as button size. Draw a circle: Choose "f253f4" color 

Programming Tutorials

How to design an animated banner, design an animated banner, animated banner
How to design an animated banner       Learn a simple way to make an animated banner.... Gradient Overlay: Now use layer style to make a effective background, go to Layer 

HTML

This is 26 set of different shades of Black covers light brown to darker Black.
.menuText1 { font:10pt bold Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#FFFFFF... bold Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#000000; text-align:left; padding:5px 0px 5px 5px; } This is 26 set of different shades of Black covers 

HTML Questions

changing selection color of

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD Image into black and white
= imagecreatetruecolor($new_x,$new_y); $white = imagecolorallocate($this->thumbnail,255,255,255); imagefill($this->thumbnail,0,0,$white);   

Java Beginners

drawing rectangle in java/Creating a draw rectangle filled with black color function in Java for a grid
drawing rectangle in java/Creating a draw rectangle filled with black color function in Java for a grid  drawing rectangle in java/Creating a draw rectangle (filled with black color) function in Java for a grid 

Programming Tutorials

UINavigationBar Color - iPhone example
UINavigationBar Color - iPhone example The example is discussing about how to change the color of UINavigationBar. In iPhone applications you can customize... assigned the black color to the UINavigationBar. You can choose any color 

Programming Tutorials

How to make an animated heart, animated heart, heart
How to make an animated heart       Here, I have make an animated heart effect by using... and make setting. Your image will look like this. Outer Glow: Go to Layer Menu > 

Ajax Questions

focus
focus  focus is on a textbox. when a barcode reader read barcode and send to the same textbox which method i used in jsp to retrive data from database 

Programming Tutorials

How to make animated flow river, make animated flow river, animated flow river
How to make animated flow river       Now you can make animation of the still river picture, it is very interesting because I have tried here to make a realistic animation 

Photoshop Tutorials

How to make an animated shine on the apple.
How to make an animated shine on the apple.       Here, I am going to teach you an animated apple... to make white spot. Blur effect: Now go to Filter menu > Blur > 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a animated signature, design a animated signature, animated signature
how to make an animated signature example. It has some easy instruction that will help you to make it so let's try.  New File: Take a new file... How to design an animated signature    

Programming Tutorials

How to make focus on an object, make focus on an object, focus on an object
How to make focus on an object       This example will teach you to make focus on the object so follow...: Choose Polygonal lasso tool (L key) to make selection of the object. Blur 

How to make an animated navigation bar with css
How to make an animated navigation bar with css In this example you will see how to make a CSS navigation bar in the photoshop... it. Rectangle shape: Choose "White" color and draw 

JavaScript Tutorial

JavaScript focus method
JavaScript focus method       JavaScript focus method can be used to set focus... are providing you a simple example to set the focus to the input text box. Not only 

Mobile Applications Questions

UIButton text color
UIButton text color  Hi, I have to change the text color of UIButton to black. Give me best code for changing UIButton text color to black. Thanks 

Programming Tutorials

jQuery focus event
jQuery focus event In this tutorial, we will discuss about how to handle focus..."/> <span><font color="blue">Focus on text...;<font color="blue">Focus on password field</font>< 

How to design a lighting effect in the sky
How to design a lighting effect in the sky Learn here to make lighting effect in the the sky at the night, this is an animated example...: Now select white color and draw some little lines like ray of light as you 

Photoshop Tutorials

How to make yellow teeth to white teeth.
How to make yellow teeth to white teeth.   ... to white teeth, we have just tried to make it by some steps that is given... have to make selection a area that has to change colored so choose Polygonal 

Mobile Applications Questions

UITextfield Background Color
is ..it's showing a background color. Though my text field color is white. Can you please suggest.. , how can i remove the background color of text field. Thanks!   iPhone UITextField Background Color Set the text field background color 

JavaScript

focus() In JavaScript
focus() In JavaScript In this section we will read about how to specify the focusing location on a window. focus() method in JavaScript is used to specify... will demonstrate you about how to get focus on the element. In this example I will create 

Programming Tutorials

How convert a photograph to a painting, convert a photograph to a painting, photograph to a painting
How convert a photograph to a painting       This example will teach you a method to convert a photograph to painting, it is very easy by using this example so follow all the steps 

Java Beginners

random color fill
random color fill   Hi I am trying to create a randomly color filled oval but the outcome is a black filled oval this is the code: package...); g.fillOval(x, y, 200, 200); Color randomColor = new Color(r, g1, b 

DMCA.com