Home Discussion Discuss: LinkedHashMap is Actually Quite Useful - Java Tutorials

• LinkedHashMapSteve October 6, 2011 at 12:43 AM

Regarding the great explanation of LinkedHashmap: I recently used it like this: LinkedHashMap<String, String> parameters = new LinkedHashMap<String, String>(); Then a series of 'put' statements were used to load the data. Reason I am pointing this out is that I don't see where this use fits into the "5 constructors" laid out in the article. Is this yet another use of the class?

• Thank youabc March 6, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Thanks for the clear and crisp explanation!

• Wedriver Windows popup handlingRam July 6, 2012 at 1:49 PM

0 down vote favorite Hi all My code is Set windowsid = driver.getWindowHandles(); Iterator iterate = windowsid.iterator(); while(iterate.hasNext()){ System.out.println(iterate.next()); } String mainwindow_id = iterate.next(); String tabbedwindow_id = iterate.next(); I get an error @ " -- String mainwindow_id = iterate.next(); -- " Stating the below, Line 45 is the one i have in quotes. I have declared the Set as String Please Help ! Exception in thread "main" java.util.NoSuchElementException at java.util.LinkedHashMap$LinkedHashIterator.nextEntry(LinkedHashMap.java:375) at java.util.LinkedHashMap$KeyIterator.next(LinkedHashMap.java:384) at windows.traverse.main(traverse.java:45)

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Software Services

Useful Negotiation Tips on Outsourcing, Helpful Negotiation Tips
Consultancy It is quite common these days for organizations to hire... requirements. This can be useful, as the third party can bring in a lot 

Tutorials

iPhone SDK Tutorials and Examples
The best collection of iPhone development tutorials and examples specially developed to learn iPhone SDK programming easily. These iPhone SDK tutorials are useful for both novice and experienced developers. In this iPhone tutorials series 

General

Welcome to the MySQL Tutorials
MySQL Tutorial - SQL Tutorials   .... This tutorial is very useful in learning MySQL. Complete MySQL... like a table but actually it contains no data. That is based 

C++

C Tutorials
C Tutorials       In this section we have given large number of tutorials on C... will be needing a C compiler on your machine. Here are the tutorials of C 

iPhone

iPad Tutorials
iPad is amazing device from Apple. The iPad has been said to retain all the benefits of technology that you find in Apple?s iMac. The operating system is OS 3.2, which is actually an adapted version of the one used in the iPhone. When 

Software Services

Know About Outsourcing, More About Outsourcing, Useful Information Outsourcing
it is quite common for companies to outsource services like data storage or disaster 

Programming Tutorials

XML,XML Tutorials,Online XML Tutorial,XML Help Tutorials

Ajax Examples

jQuery - jQuery Tutorials and examples
are the list of useful tutorials of jQuery. Getting Started... jQuery - jQuery Tutorials and examples   ... and jQuery Tutorials on the web. Learn and master jQuery from scratch. jQuery is nice 

Software Services

Outsourcing Guidelines,Successful Guidelines on Outsourcing,Useful Guidelines on Outsourcing
Outsourcing- Guidelines Introduction Organizations often feel confused and overwhelmed when they go for outsourcing the first time. It is quite natural to have apprehensions about depending 

JSP Interview Questions

Electronic spreadsheets are useful in situation
Electronic spreadsheets are useful in situation  Electronic spreadsheets are useful in situation where relatively ---- data must be input.. 1. Small, 2.Large, 3. No, 4. All of the above 5. None is true   Answer:1. Small 

EJB Questions

tutorials - EJB
ejb tutorial for beginners free  Can anyone give me the reference of EJB tutorials for beginners 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

Photoshop tutorials
Photoshop tutorials  Hi, Where to learn Photoshop? Thanks   Hello, Check Photoshop tutorials home page. Thanks 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Basics, PHP Basics tutorials for beginners
PHP Basics - Basics Tutorials for the beginners Introduction to PHP Programming Language In this modern age of computer science, Internet plays a vital role... servers, It supports many data servers, PHP has useful text processing features etc 

Web Development

SEO Tutorials,What is SEO,Search Engine Optimization Tutorial,Definition of SEO
Optimization) Articles, Tutorials and Guide. This will help you better optimize... your website. Make your website useful for web visitors, your visitor should find your website useful and really helpful in getting the answer of their search 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop - Photoshop Tutorials

JSP-Tutorials

JSP Tutorials - Page 3
JSP Tutorials - Page 3 

Ajax Questions

Ajax tutorials

PHP Tutorial

PHP Tutorials from RoseIndia
PHP Tutorials from RoseIndia The detailed PHP tutorials for beginners... language in detail. We have developed the PHP tutorials, which will help... in PHP. Top Tutorials of PHP PHP Tutorial Starting PHP PHP MySQL Zend 

Programming Tutorials

JSP Tutorials

Submit-Tutorials

Submit Tutorials - Submitting Tutorials at RoseIndia.net
Submit Tutorials       Submitting Tutorials at RoseIndia.net is very easy. We welcome all members to submit their tutorials at RoseIndia.net. We are big tutorial web site 

PHP Questions

Learn PHP Tutorials for Beginners
Learn PHP Tutorials for Beginners  Hi, I am just pass-out from college and eager to learn the PHP. Can anyone suggest or provide me a resourceful information for php beginners. Thanks 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop - Photoshop Tutorials Photoshop is one of the most... Effect Here you will find many Photoshop tutorials, browser and the following are a list of Photoshop tutorials 

PHP Questions

PHP Tutorials Guide with Examples
PHP Tutorials Guide with Examples  Hi, I am a beginners in PHP. I have searching for php tutorial guides with examples. Can any one provide me resourceful link. Thanks,   Hi, Please read this PHP tutorial 

Programming Tutorials

E-mail Tutorials
E-mail Tutorials       Sending an email in JSP In this section, you will learn how to send 

JavaScript Questions

actually i want to knw how to include an google page inside a tab(suppose in 2nd tab).can any one help me....
how to include an google page inside a tab(suppose in 2nd tab).can any one help me....  actually i want to knw how to include an google page inside a tab(suppose in 2nd tab).can any one help me 

Management

Business Analysis Techniques
There are many business analysis techniques that are quite useful in carrying out an effective and productive business analysis. Some of the important techniques for business analysis often used by business analysts are: PESTLE 

Software Development

HTML5 Tutorials
HTML 5 Tutorials In this section we have listed the tutorials of HTML 5... HTML5 tutorials. Here are some of the best HTML 5 tutorials: HTML5 Tutorials HTML 5 Introduction Here you will learn 

Technology

How is LBS useful?
How is LBS useful?       LBS is designed to provide valuable information to the users based... of LBS service is useful for users when they find themselves in an unfamiliar 

WebSevices Questions

Web Services Tutorials

Ajax Questions

Ajax programming tutorials

DMCA.com