Home Discussion Discuss: Java Multi Dimensions Array - Java Tutorials

• javamaharani July 5, 2012 at 8:19 PM

multidimensional array using student marklist program.

• Code errorRic August 30, 2012 at 6:54 AM

Don't know if you care (this post is pretty old), but your code is incorrect. The correct version of main is: public static void main(String args[]) { int twoDm[][]= new int[4][5]; int i,j,k=0; for(i=0;i<4;i++) for(j=0;j<5;j++) { twoDm[i][j]=k; k++; } for(i=0;i<4;i++){ for(j=0;j<5;j++) System.out.print(twoDm[i][j]+" "); System.out.println(); } }

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JavaScript Questions

Multi Threading
Multi Threading  Hi... I need to solve the following question: Input an array of 10 integers. Separate the odd numbers, even numbers, positive... know how can we declare an array on thread.. where we add the brace [ ] and how 

Java Beginners

Multi-threaded Programming
Multi-threaded Programming  Write a class resourceThread which has... synchronized display method which prints the array string. Take a string in a variable and convert that string into array of characters using toCharArray() method 

Java Beginners

plz try to clear my doubt for shuffling multi-dimensional array
want to shuffle the ful entire multi-simensional array means wat v want to do...plz try to clear my doubt for shuffling multi-dimensional array  hi... final int size = 5; private int[][] array = new int[size][size]; private 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Array, PHP Array Tutorials and Example code
In this section we have provided many PHP tutorials and the example code to explain the PHP Array in detail. You will learn how to create, use and manipulate the array in your PHP program. PHP array is ordered map that is used very 

C++

C Tutorials
C Tutorials       In this section we have given large number of tutorials on C... will be needing a C compiler on your machine. Here are the tutorials of C 

Mobile Applications Questions

iphone retina display dimensions
iphone retina display dimensions  What is the dimensions for the iPhone and iPad retina display images..?   According to apple (iTunes) .. The requirements for high-resolution images are 960 x 640, 960 x 600, 640 x 960 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Push MultiDimensional Array
a multi-dimensional array into another array, a single element into an array, and so on. These all process are done by array_push() function. array_push...://roseindia.net/tutorial/php/phpbasics/PHP-Array-Push.html PHP Push Multi 

General

JavaScript array remove an element
JavaScript array remove an element       As in the previous section of JavaScript array tutorials... which will remove an array element by the provided index, now we will show you 

Java Beginners

multi thread
multi thread   Multiple Clients Connect to a server and communicate among the themselves. When a new Client is connected to the server, all other clients get the notification and they can chat with each other. Similarly when 

Struts Questions

Multi window
Multi window  I am making a bank app using struts 1.2. using only the struts tags and nno jsp tags and scriplets. db connected thru dao. 1st page contains all the details. when i submit this page, a new window opens and asks 

Java Beginners

multi dimension
multi dimension  class TwoDAgain{ public static void main(String args[]){ int twoD[][]=new int[4][]; twoD[0]= new int[1]; twoD[1]= new int[2]; twoD[2]= new int[3]; twoD[3]= new int[4]; int i, j, k = 0; for (i=0; i<4; i 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Array Push Array
to use array_push function. After pushing one array into another the first array becomes multi-dimensional array. Example will illustrate this point. array...PHP Array Push Array In this tutorial we will study about pushing one array 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Array Unique Key
PHP Array Unique Key In PHP if we want to get all the keys then we can use array_keys() function. array_keys() function returns an array of all keys...; General Description of array_key General Format 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD get image dimensions

Java Interview Questions

what is multi-threading .?
what is multi-threading .?   what is multi-threading.what is the use in real time, with example programs 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Array Search Key
PHP Array Search Key To check a key of an array exists or not we use array_key... the given key exists within  the array or not. If the key exists in the array it returns True or the function returns false. General description of array_key 

PHP Tutorial

PHP MultiArray Sorting
PHP Array Sort Multidimensional PHP provides array_multisort() function to sort more than one array at a time or multi-dimensional array. String keys... of array_multisort() is as follows: General Format bool array 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Array
PHP Array In this page we will learn about PHP Array. We will also understand how to use PHP Array in your PHP program. The PHP Array is very useful... to stored values in key value pair. Here is simple example of PHP array: $fruit 

JDBC Questions

Multi value data - JDBC
Multi value data  Hello, please help,how do i use Multi-value data with mysql database. thank you  Hi friend, Plz explain your problem in details what you want and visit to : http://www.roseindia.net/jdbc/jdbc 

JDBC Questions

Multi-value data - JDBC
Multi-value data  hey! actually am supposed to create this database that allows multi-value data.its supposedly going to become a very large database.only i dont know just how to begin creating it.what i need is mysql syntax 

Java Beginners

sendimg multi sms
sendimg multi sms  i want to send multiple sms from a distribution list decleared in the server...how do i connect my code to server 

WebSevices Questions

Multi PortType in NuSOAP - WebSevices
Multi PortType in NuSOAP  I would like to create a SOAP Server with atleast 2 PortType UserPortType and AccountPortType my problem is I cant combine both 2 PortType in the same Server page 

JavaScript Questions

Multi-Date Handling Problem
Multi-Date Handling Problem  In our project we are using Oracle 10g as our data base, the problem is that we are picking In-date & Out-date from a calendar and on the basis of that date we are checking that on that date some 

JDBC Questions

JDBC-ODBC Bridge multi-threaded.
JDBC-ODBC Bridge multi-threaded.  Is the JDBC-ODBC Bridge multi-threaded 

Programming Tutorials

MySQL Tutorials
of these databases to different user securely in a multi user environment 

Java Beginners

Multi Threading is not working in that why...?
Multi Threading is not working in that why...?   import java.io.File; import java.io.FileInputStream; import java.io.FileOutputStream; import java.io.IOException; import java.io.InputStream; import java.util.Date; public 

PHP Questions

in_array
in_array  in_array in php 

PHP Questions

is _array()
is _array()  is_array() in php   Hi Friend, This function is of Boolean type.It checks whether a variable is an array or not. Here is an example: <?php $yes = array('Hello', 'World'); echo is_array($yes) ? 'Array 

PHP Questions

is _array()
is _array()  is _array()   Hi Friend, This function is of Boolean type.It checks whether a variable is an array or not. Here is an example: <?php $yes = array('Hello', 'World'); echo is_array($yes) ? 'Array 

Mobile Applications Questions

multi client mobile chat application
multi client mobile chat application  plz help me for creating wap based mobile chat application in neatbean. or simply multi client mobile chat application. its urgently thanx 

DMCA.com