Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

Names
*; class Name1{ public static void main (String arg[]){ char ch; String... with particular character import javax.swing.*; class Name1{ public static void main 

SQL Question

Don't Understand
Don't Understand  Find the errors in this SQL code: SELECT first_name, last_name salary FROM employees ORDER..., The ORDER BY class should be after the where condition. The correct sql 

Java Beginners

Names

Programming Tutorials

Identify misbehaving application components
Identify misbehaving application...;   Identify misbehaving application components.... The value of the property should be the fully qualified class name of the factory class 

Programming Tutorials

Identify the interfaces and methods a CMP entity bean must and must not implement.
Identify the interfaces and methods a CMP entity bean must and must...-Managed Persistence (CMP) Next     Identify... class: The class MUST implement 

Java Beginners

i am unable to identify the error in my code
i am unable to identify the error in my code  class Program { public static void main(String[] args) { BufferedReader br=new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(System.in)); System.out.println("enter 

Java Beginners

i am unable to identify the error in my code
i am unable to identify the error in my code  class Program { public static void main(String[] args) { BufferedReader br=new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(System.in)); System.out.println("enter 

Programming Tutorials

Identify correct and incorrect statements or examples about an entity bean's primary key and object identity.
in the primary key class MUST be a subset of the names of the container-managed... Identify correct and incorrect statements or examples about.... Entity Beans Next    Identify correct 

SQL Tutorial

SQL All Column Names
SQL All Column Names       SQL All Column Names is useful when you want to see the Field, Type, Null... on 'SQL All Column Names'. To understand and grasp the example we create a table 

Java Code Examples

Display set of names from array
Display set of names from array In this section, you will learn how to display the set of names from array. In the given code, we have declared an array...: import java.util.*; class DisplaySetOfNames{ public static void main(String 

Programming Tutorials

Identify correctly-implemented deployment descriptor elements for a CMP bean (including container-managed relationships).
Identify correctly-implemented...-Managed Persistence (CMP) Next     Identify... descriptor the names of the entity bean’s 

JDBC

Jdbc Get Column Names
, data type. We define a class JdbcGetColumn Names, The main method include a list... Jdbc Get Column Names       The JDBC Get Column Names return you the property of the retrieved 

Java-Tutorials

JDBC: Listing Table names Example
JDBC: Listing Table names Example In this section, we are describing how to list all table names of a database using JDBC API. List Tables name in Database...; class GetTableName { public static void main(String[] args 

Java-Tutorials

Identify Excel's cell data type
Identify Excel's cell data type In this section, you will learn how you can identify cell's data type and handle it appropriately using Apache POI... to identify each type of excel cell correctly to handle it appropriately 

General

Welcome to the MySQL Tutorials
MySQL Tutorial - SQL Tutorials   ... multiple value store  and singular column names. In this section... most of the action takes place - and they don't usually look deeper 

Programming Tutorials

Given a list, identify which are requirements for an EJB-jar file.
Given a list, identify which are requirements for an EJB-jar...;   Given a list, identify which are requirements... by inclusion or by reference (Class-Path attribute in the Manifest file 

Java-Tutorials

Get rows count and get columns names
COUNT ROWS AND GET COLUMN NAMES OF A TABLE   In this program , we count the number of data rows stored in a table.  getcolname.java   import java.sql.*; class getcolname  {   public static void main(String[] args 

jQuery

jQuery Tutorials, jQuery Tutorial
jQuery Tutorials, jQuery Tutorial The jQuery tutorials listed here will help... to understand examples to making learning path easier. These jQuery tutorials.... In our jQuery tutorials we have covered following topics: Getting 

Java Beginners

identify the paths
identify the paths  write a srcipt for cutting only the paths of the file present inside a directory or folder   Hi Friend, Please clarify either you want to get the name of the file from the given path or you want 

Programming Tutorials

Identify correct and incorrect statements or examples about the purpose and use of EJB QL.
Identify correct and incorrect statements or examples about...;Next    Identify correct and incorrect statements... = ?1 The following EJB QL query selects the names of all 

JNDI Questions

JNDI names in netbeans
JNDI names in netbeans  how to create a JNDI names in netbeans 

Servlets-Tutorials

Getting Context Parameter Names
Getting Context Parameters NamesGetting Context Parameter Names In this section, you will learn how to get  the context parameters which we have given... java.io.*; import javax.servlet.*; import javax.servlet.http.*; public class 

JavaScript Questions

Sorting Country names alphabetically
Sorting Country names alphabetically  Hello, I have a list of country names in an array. I need a jsp code which will sort me the country names in an alphaberical order. It would be more useful when I get the coding using 

Servlets

Getting Init Parameter Names
Getting Init Parameter Names   .... To retrieve the init parameters in the program firstly we have made one class named... a object of the PrintWriter class which helps us to print the content 

Programming Tutorials

Identify correct and incorrect statements or examples about the client view of an entity bean's local component interface (EJBLocalObject).
Identify correct and incorrect statements or examples about...;   Identify correct and incorrect statements or examples about the client... to the instances of the enterprise bean class. public interface EJBLocalObject 

Programming Tutorials

Identify correct and incorrect statements or examples about the client view of a entity bean's remote component interface (EJBObject).
Identify correct and incorrect statements or examples about...;   Identify correct and incorrect statements or examples about... bean class. public interface EJBObject extends Remote { EJBHome 

JSP Interview Questions

pass parameter names and values
pass parameter names and values  What is the <jsp:param> standard action?   The <jsp:param> standard action is used with <jsp:include> or <jsp:forward> to pass parameter names and values 

Programming Tutorials

Identify correct and incorrect statements or examples about the client view of a session bean's local and remote component interfaces.
Identify correct and incorrect statements or examples about...;   Identify correct and incorrect statements or examples about.... A client NEVER DIRECTLY accesses instances of the session bean’s class 

Java Beginners

Writing code with multiple Class Methods and String Arrays
Writing code with multiple Class Methods and String Arrays  So what I am trying to do is create a code that lists music artists names using user input. It has to have multiple classes so I will have a main class, and a class 

Java Beginners

Writing code with multiple Class Methods and String Arrays
Writing code with multiple Class Methods and String Arrays  So what I am trying to do is create a code that lists music artists names using user input. It has to have multiple classes so I will have a main class, and a class 

DMCA.com