Home Discussion Discuss: Anonymous Inner Classes - Anonymous Inner Classes tutorial

• anonymous classaman kumar September 30, 2011 at 6:49 PM

An anonymous class is essentially a local class (inside method body) without a name. Instead of defining a local class and then instantiating it, you can often use an anonymous class to combine these two steps

• anonymous classaman kumar September 30, 2011 at 6:51 PM

An anonymous class is essentially a local class (inside metod body) without a name. Instead of defining a local class and then instantiating it, you can often use an anonymous class to combine these two steps

• FeedbackAbhijeet Tomar November 17, 2011 at 10:19 AM

First of all , i would like to give thanks to making such a very useful website that is 'RoseIndia' as the name the implies the work and providing many or can say more useful topics including in the website and one thing is different from others tutorial or learning website is that the explanation part in a very easiest way... and the last again Thank You all the members of RoseIndia. Best Wishes.

• javaRamakant Sahu March 3, 2012 at 2:14 PM

very nice discription

• anonimuse classgaurav tyagi March 22, 2012 at 10:38 AM

please provide daily life example in case of use

• Well,Robert Carnegie April 4, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Hi! You've miskeyed "actionPerformed". Technically you are creating a new class, but it's a class that doesn't have a name of its own. When the code executes, one object of that class is created. I assume that when the same code is executed again, another object of the same class is created. Also, you can create an anonymous class, from a superclass or an interface, wherever a "new" object declaration is allowed, and not only in arguments. However, the first main use of anonymous inner classes is in cases like yours, to connect your programmed object to the user interface. But the other main use of anonymous inner classes is that they are in lots of questions in the exam, to make the questions deliberately difficult to understand. So, don't relax yet! Once you pass the exam, you can relax!

• javarahul April 19, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Anonymous Inner Classes haven't body that class is called Anonymous Inner Classes

• commentNeeraj Kumar June 3, 2012 at 9:59 AM

best answer...

• Anonymous Inner ClassesRamu June 13, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Please provide real time scenario of this topic with example.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

Inner classes
Inner classes   Hi I am bharat . I am student learning java course . I have one question about inner classes . question is how to access the instance method of Non-static classes which is defined in the outer 

Java Beginners

Nested and Inner classes
Nested and Inner classes  What is the significance of Inner Classes and Static Inner Classes? or Why are nested classes used?   Hi Friend... a nested class. Inner class is a non static class declared inside another class.Non 

Programming Tutorials

Inner Classes

General

Inner Nested Classes
Inner Nested Classes       Non-static nested classes are slightly different from static nested classes, a non-static nested class is actually associated 

Java Beginners

Inner Class - Java Beginners
Inner Class  Hi, I have the following question. class Outer{ class Inner{ } public static void main(String[] args) { Outer.Inner inner = new Outer().new Inner(); } } If I compile the above code 

General

Use of Local Inner class
Use of Local Inner class     ... class. Such a class is defined as Nested Class or Local Inner class. The Nested Class are classified into - 1)Static Nested Inner class are declared static called 

Java Beginners

java inner class - Java Beginners
with the enclosing class itself, whereas inner classes are associated with an object of the enclosing class. The most common use of inner classes is as event handlers...java inner class  What is the difference between the nested class 

Java Interview Questions

inner class - Java Interview Questions
Java Inner Class  How many classes we can create in an inner class?  How many classes we can create in an inner class ANS :- Within Main class{} we can create any number of the inner classes according 

Java Interview Questions

java classes
java classes  What is the difference between a static and a non-static inner class 

Programming Tutorials

Inner class in java
Non-static nested classes are slightly different from static nested classes, a non-static nested class is actually associated to an object rather than... Inner class in Java 

Java Beginners

What is inner class in Java? - Java Beginners
What is inner class in Java?  Hi, Explain me inner classes in Java. What is the use of inner classes? Give examples of inner classes in Java...://www.roseindia.net/java/master-java/inner.shtml Uses: Non-static inner class 

General

SCJP Module-3 Question-7
option : 1.  inner class should be declare as "static" 2. inner class must also declared it's constructor. 3. change the name of the inner class. 4. no need of correction. Answer :   Explanation : An inner 

Quartz Tutorials

SQL INNER Joins
. Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrate an example from SQL INNER Joins. The Example helps you to know the use of SQL INNER Joins. The create... SQL INNER Joins       

Java Beginners

Inner class
Inner class  when we use inner classed in java 

Java Interview Questions

inner class
inner class  what is mean by inner class   Inner class is a non-static class which is defined inside another class 

Java Beginners

Inner class
Inner class   //This code doesn't Works// import... { static Inner i; static{ i=new Inner(); } class Inner 

JavaScript Questions

classes

Java Beginners

classes

Java Beginners

Inner class
Inner class  how can i call outer class A `s method to print Outer. class A { void m() { System.out.println("outer"); } } public...(); class A { void m() { System.out.println("inner"); } } } class A { void m 

Spring Framework

Spring Inner bean example, Inner Bean in spring framework
Inner Bean in spring framework In the Spring framework an inner bean... this is that the container ignores these values. Inner bean is used when a bean is used... the <property/> or <constructor-arg/> it is known as inner bean 

Travel

Dont Post Inner Adv and Adult Content Adv .
Dont Post Inner Adv and Adult Content Adv .   Hi RoseIndia Team. Am Java Developer. Am Refer this site regularly in Home and Office. My Problem... anything in office because of this . our office band your site . this is tutorial 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Inner Join
Mysql Inner Join       Mysql Inner Join returns the set of  only those records which matches in one table with another. Understand with Example The Tutorial 

Java Beginners

about inner class
about inner class  class Outer { class Inner{ public void m1(){ System.out.println("Inner class Method"); } } public void m2(){ Inner i = new Inner(); i.m1(); } public static void main(String ar[]){ Outer o = new Outer(); o.m2 

Java Technology Tutorials

Video Tutorial - Classes and Objects in Java
Video Tutorial on Classes and Objects in Java teaches you with example code In this video tutorial you will learn about Classes and Objects in Java... with the .class extension. Here is the video tutorial on Classes and Objects 

Spring Framework

Spring Web Annotation Classes
be used with the classes or methods or both. It is used to specify the handler classes or methods that handles the particular request. /* Used with Class 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Inner Join
In this section, you will learn how to do Inner Join in Hibernate 

Java-Tutorials

Java classes
Java classes are like a group under which all objects and methods... examples that will help beginners in Java understand the definition of Java classes... implements its behavior with methods of its classes. A method is a function 

Java Beginners

Java inner class and static nested class
Java inner class and static nested class  Java inner class and static nested class 

SQL Question

how to update table using inner joins
how to update table using inner joins  how to update table using inner joins 

General

Static Nested Classes
Static Nested Classes      .... Memory to the objects of  any static nested classes are allocated...; .... }   } Static nested classes can 

DMCA.com