Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Tutorials

JavaScript Zoom in and Zoom out
illustrates you how to zoom in and zoom out of an image using JavaScript. Here we... JavaScript Zoom in and Zoom out   ... and width of the image and make it to show the effect Zoom In and Zoom Out 

Mobile Applications Questions

UIWebView Zoom in and out
UIWebView Zoom in and out  Hi, Can anyone give me the example of tap and zoom in and out the pdf loaded on uiwebview?? Thanks 

Java Beginners

Java Swing code for zoom in and out
Java Swing code for zoom in and out  hi.......... I require a code in java swing for image zoom in and zoom out can u tell me how it can be done or what is the code plz help 

Framework Questions

JAVA image zoom in/out - Framework
JAVA image zoom in/out  how to write function in java for image zoom in and zoom out using jFreeChart?  Hi Friend, Try the following... static void main(String [] args) { Chart demo = new Chart("Mouse Zoom 

Programming Tutorials

MX Zoom Effect in Flex4
MX Zoom Effect in Flex4: The component will zoom in or out on a center point using Zoom effect. The tag of Zoom effect is <mx:Zoom>. The syntax is following: <mx:Zoom id="ID" originX="Calculated" 

JSP Tutorials

Zoom Out Excel
zoom out excel      ... zoom out(+) an excel sheet. This means you can make an excel sheet larger... HSSFWorkbook. setZoom(int,int): This method is used to set the zoom ratio 

uiwebview zoom
uiwebview zoom  Hi, I want to zoom UIWebview programmatically... to set zoom level. for (UIScrollView *scroll in [webView subviews]) { //Set the zoom level. [scroll setZoomScale:2.5f animated:YES 

mkmapview zoom to current location
mkmapview zoom to current location  How can i zoom map to the current location 

UIWebView zoom not working
UIWebView zoom not working  Hi, I don't know why UIWebView zoom not working? Tell the solution. Thanks   Hi, Open the .xib file and set scalesPageToFit to YES. Thanks 

Adobe Flex

Zoom Image with the help of play and reverse mehod in flex
Flex Zoom with the help of Action Script:- In this tutorial you can see how to apply zoom through mouse events if  mouseup on the  image component  are zoomin and mouseout image zoom out. you can see how to use doZoom 

UIImageView UIScrollView Zoom
UIImageView UIScrollView Zoom   I am trying to implement a Zoomin / Zoomout feature in UIImageView and wanted to have the scroll capability init.   UIImageView *tempImage = [[UIImageView alloc]initWithImage:[UIImage 

Adobe Flex

Image Zoom Behavior in Flex 4
Flex Zoom Image Effects:- In Graphical interface we can make components larger or make the window larger. In this flex tutorial you can see how to zoom an image component with the help of zoom behavior in flex. In this tutorial we can set 

Java-Tutorials

Set Zoom Magnification of Excel Sheet
Set  Zoom Magnification of Excel Sheet In this section, you will learn how to set the zoom magnification of a Excel workbook's sheet. Zoom... for the denominator. You can set the zoom magnification of a sheet as follows : sheet1.setZoom 

Programming Tutorials

Zoom Image section using jQuery plug-in
Zoom Image section using jQuery plug-in In this section, you will learn how to zoom an image section by hovering mouse on it using jQuery. The plug-in ,we... this box on image's any area , it will zoom that area. zoomImage.html < 

JSP Tutorials

Zoom in Excel
zoom in excel      ...;org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel. HSSFWorkbook. setZoom(int,int): This method is used to set the zoom ratio of the excel sheet e.g. setZoom(3,4) means zoom the sheet as 75 

Java Beginners

java code - Java Beginners
java code  can u please post java code for zoom in and zoom out an bufferedImage class image 

Flex 4

Chart Effect in Flex4
Chart Effect in Flex4: Chart uses the standard Flex effect like Zoom and Fade. There are some standard effect for chart series which is: SeriesInterpolate, SeriesSlide, SeriesZoom. These classes uses the mx.charts.effects.effects 

Framework Questions

Jfreechart zoomin and zoomout - Framework
Jfreechart zoomin and zoomout  how to zoomin and zoom out chart using button plus and minus or slide bar in jFree chart 

iPhone

What You Get Out Of Apple's New iPad
What You Get Out Of Apple’s New iPad Apple’s iPad... makes for stunning picture clarity. When viewing photos you can zoom as you.... It is also a great option if you are out in public and don’t want everyone 

JavaScript Questions

Dynamic web pages
and javascript. i want to give it a eye catching look using javascript. I just want to know how could i make it happen using javascript functions,like zoom in & zoom out, image loading from database etc. please guide me & help me, so 

Java Beginners

log out
log out  how do i create a log out on a project without it exiting system so it does not reload again 

JavaScript Questions

Is there anyone out there?
Is there anyone out there?  Hi please could somebody respond as I am seeking advice but not getting any and do not know whether or not to continue using this site 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP Out Object
JSP Out Object  JSP Out Object?   out object denotes... of the object out is jsp.JspWriter. The out object "Javax.servlet.jsp.JspWriter". Methods of out Object: clear() clearBuffer() flush() isAutoFlush() getBufferSize 

Java Beginners

with out class - Java Beginners
with out class  can we write a program with out a class in core java?if yes,give example 

Java Beginners

java - Java Beginners
,rotation, cropping ,scaling,edge detectin and zoom in ,zoom out operations.   

Java Beginners

drawing out of bounds
drawing out of bounds  How to throw an exception when a rectangle goes out of the boundaries of a JFrame. The program is asking to draw a triangle, and resize it. If the triagle size goes out of the JFrame throw an execption. I 

Java Beginners

help me out...!!!!
help me out...!!!!  i have to make a project on console based application in java.. so can anyone guide me with some gd ideas that can be implemented 

SQL Question

In and Out parameters - SQL
In and Out parameters  What are in and out parameters in stored... parameters-IN,OUT,INOUT. 1)IN: It is default parameter which is passed...)OUT: This parameter does not supply any value to the procedure.It is assumed 

JSP Servlet Questions

page is not getting loaded when refreshing???
page is not getting loaded when refreshing???  I am loading an image section(image,demo link,Zoom) in a webpage by using javascript function in JSP... help me out in this regard. Thanks& Regards, Hemachandra 

JSP Interview Questions

JSp session time out
JSp session time out  Consider a case where we are working on a java application.After few hours of continuous work ,my application gets logged out... it gets logged out in the middle i.e during our work....why is it so 

DMCA.com