Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Mobile Applications Questions

uiwebview open url in safari
uiwebview open url in safari  How to open outgoing URL like ffacebook or twitter in iPhone/iPad 

Programming Tutorials

JavaScript Open URL
JavaScript Open URL...; In this section, you will learn how to open the url on the window.  As we... this object to open the entered URL. For this purpose, we have created a textbox 

Mobile Applications Questions

How to open URL in iPhone SDK
How to open URL in iPhone SDK  In my iPhone application ..i wanted to open a url in the application. Is it possible? If yes how will i come back to my application 

Java Beginners

Multiple url handling
Multiple url handling  I want to pick URLs from excel/CSV file and assign those urls to String variable and use that string variable to open the specified url from browser. I have written code to open browser using selenium 

Programming Tutorials

Print the URL of a URLConnection
Print the URL of a URLConnection   ... the value of the URL assign to the url object. Here is the complete code... it. In the example we open the connection by using the openConnection() method. After 

Programming Tutorials

JavaScript Navigate to URL
JavaScript Navigate to URL... url will get open: Download Source Code:    ...; JavaScript provides several methods and properties which allow the user 

General

Print the URL of a URLConnection
Print the URL of a URLConnection   ... the value of the URL assign to the url object. Here is the complete code... it. In the example we open the connection by using the openConnection() method. After 

Java-Tutorials

Java - Opening a url in new window from an applet
in this program to open any url by replacing the value of url. In this example our applet... on the applet, new browser window will open displaying the specified url, in our... Java - Opening a url in new window from an applet   

Programming Tutorials

Java Swing Open Browser
that will open the specified url on the browser using java swing. This example will really...Java Swing Open Browser Java provides different methods to develop useful... allowed the user to enter url of their choice. As the user clicked the button 

General

URL in term of Java Network Programming
exposure to network programming e.g. how to open a connection to a URL, how... URL in term of Java Network Programming       A URL (Uniform Resource Locator 

Java Beginners

DIRECT ACCESS USING URL SHOULD NOT PERMIT
DIRECT ACCESS USING URL SHOULD NOT PERMIT  if someone know the url address like : http://localhost:8080/payment.jsp then he/she can open my page.i... correct uid and pwd he can't open this page..... how to perform this action please let 

JSTL

Create URL using tag of JSTL Core tag library
-tomcat-6.0.16\bin'. 4: Open browser and type url 'http://localhost:8080/create_url...Create URL using <c:url> tag of JSTL Core tag library... to create a url according to the user's given parameter by using <c:url> tag 

JSP-Tutorials

JSP Window. Open
window in JSP. The JavaScript function  window.open( ) open a new browser... used the JavaScript function window.open()  to open a new browser window... JSP Window. Open    

Hibernate Questions

Problem with open connection - Hibernate
Problem with open connection  Hi Team, I am running one... connected to the database by using JDBC(with same driver and url).Please tell me... open connection 

General

Java - Opening a url in new window from an applet
Java - Opening a url in new window from an applet       This is the example of opening a url from an applet. This program shows that how a url is opened in a new document or browser 

Servlet Interview Questions

URL Encoding and URL Decoding
URL Encoding and URL Decoding  What is URL Encoding and URL Decoding ?   URL encoding is the method of replacing all the spaces and other extra characters into their corresponding Hex Characters and Decoding 

Programming Tutorials

Open Source VoIP
Open Source VoIP/TelePhony Open source VoIP/Telephony One of the first open source VoIP projects -and one of the earliest VoIP PBXes... for the platform, both commercial and open source.      

Java-Tutorials

URL in term of Java Network Programming
exposure to network programming e.g. how to open a connection to a URL, how... URL in term of Java Network Programming       A URL (Uniform Resource Locator 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Groupware
Software and Open source respectively. The main URL for this page is http... Open Source Groupware Open Groupware  Open Group 1.1.4 is the fourth official trunk snapshot (alpha) of the upcoming Open Group 

Programming Tutorials

Open a URLConnection to specific website address
Open a URLConnection to specific website address... create a class getURLConnection and initialize a variable of url to URL and ucon of URLConnection. After that we put the try and catch block and assign a URL 

Development process Questions

how i open my web page
how i open my web page   how i open my web page on different... m tried with this url but i m failed.. url: http:// ip of router/ipof localmachine/localhost:8080/app/app.htm so tell me step how i open my page 

JavaScript Tutorial

JavaScript open() method
JavaScript open() method      ... information filled in that form. So here the JavaScript's open() method may be very helpful. JavaScript's open() method is used to open a new browser window. Syntax 

JSP Interview Questions

Friendly URl
Friendly URl  creating a SEO friendly URL 

Programming Tutorials

open source web services tool java
Open Source web services tool in java   ...; Apache Axis: Url: http://ws.apache.org/axis...: Url: http://ws.apache.org/wsif/ About WSIF 

HTML Questions

URL problem
URL problem  Hi. I have created a webpage for my project website. in that i have used frameset to split the page. Now if i click any link in the page its navigating to the another page. but the problem is here in the url its 

Java Beginners

Open website on Button Click - Java Beginners
Open website on Button Click  Hello sir I want to open website... US BUTTON" i want to open my website on Button CLick  Hi Friend... openURL(String url) { String osName = System.getProperty("os.name"); try 

Java Beginners

Open InternetExplorer Webpage with Java - Java Beginners
(); final JTextField url =new JTextField(20); JButton button = new JButton("Open...Open InternetExplorer Webpage with Java  Hello Sir I want to Open my... openURL(String url) { String osName = System.getProperty("os.name"); try 

JSP Servlet Questions

hide url
hide url  how i can hide url i have lot of jsp pages when i call one jsp in address another jsp page name also displayed in the address bar? url not visible to endusers please tell me any answer what i should do 

JSP Servlet Questions

Assigning URL
url to my attendancetemplate.jsp file, please help me if anyone knows, am 

Open Source

Open Source E-mail
Open Source E-mail Server MailWasher Server Open Source MailWasher Server is an open-source, server-side junk mail filter package for businesses. MailWasher Server differs from other open-source server anti-spam 

DMCA.com