Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Tutorials

JavaScript duplicate string
JavaScript duplicate string...; We can create a strings duplicate string with the use of JavaScript's...;12pt"><b>JavaScript duplicate string</b>< 

Java Beginners

sorting an array of string with duplicate values - Java Beginners
string with duplicate values  How to check the string with duplicate values 

Java Beginners

sorting an array of string with duplicate values  I have a sort method which sorts an array of strings. But if there are duplicates in the array it would not sort properly 

Java Code Examples

Remove duplicate characters from the string
Remove duplicate characters from the string In this tutorial, you will learn how to remove duplicate characters from the string. Java has provide several.... Here we are going to remove duplicate characters from the string 

Java Beginners

String of Array  What is mean by string of array? And how one can add, delete the records from database in string format 

Java Beginners

sorting an array of string  Example to sort array string 

Java Beginners

String
String  can u resolve anybody my problem is how to remove duplicate characters in string?   import java.util.*; class RemoveDuplicateCharatcersFromString { public static String removeDuplicates(String

Java-Tutorials

JDBC : Duplicate records in a table
JDBC : Duplicate records in a table In this tutorial, you will learn how to find the duplicate records in a table. Duplicate records in a table : You can check for duplicate records of table. You can group record by any of fields 

General

Removing duplicate white spaces from a String
Removing duplicate white spaces from a String... of removing all the duplicate white spaces from the given string. Program Result: This program takes string from which all duplicate white spaces are removed 

Java Beginners

Get Duplicate Objects from an ArrayList of Objects
Get Duplicate Objects from an ArrayList of Objects  public class Order { private String portId; private String action; private String idType; private String id; private BigDecimal amount; public String getPortId 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Remove Duplicate Values
PHP Array Remove Duplicate Values In PHP if we need to remove duplicate values... an array and returns another array without duplicate values. General..._unique(array $array [, int $sort_flags=sort_string 

Programming Tutorials

How to create a duplicate buffer of a long buffer in java.
How to create a duplicate buffer of a long buffer in java. In this tutorial, we will see how to create a duplicate buffer that shares the content of long....  abstract LongBuffer duplicate() The duplicate 

Java Code Examples

Display non-duplicate words from file
Display non-duplicate words from file In this tutorial, you will learn how to read a text file and display non-duplicate words in ascending order. The given.... We have stored these words into ArrayList. ArrayList allows duplicate values 

Java Beginners

duplicate values
duplicate values  My database having cursor that has duplicate values.i want to remove duplicate values through java application 

Java Beginners

Check duplicate values and the count in an arraylist and store it in another list
Check duplicate values and the count in an arraylist and store it in another... name, file info and count of search string. I need to count month name and the total of search string in that month and put that values in a new list. Please help 

Java Interview Questions

How to Display Duplicate elements from more than one List in java?
How to Display Duplicate elements from more than one List in java?  How to Display Duplicate elements from more than one List in java? //I mean...(String[]args){ ArrayList a1 = new ArrayList(); ArrayList a2 = new ArrayList 

General

Removing duplicate white spaces from a text file
Removing duplicate white spaces from a text file  ... duplicate white spaces from a specific text file. In this section a program is given as follows for the best illustration for how to remove all duplicate white 

Programming Tutorials

Creates a duplicate int buffer that shares the content of int buffer.
Creates a duplicate int buffer that shares the content of int buffer. In this tutorial, we will see how to creates a duplicate int buffer that shares.... abstract IntBuffer duplicate() The duplicate() method returns a  

Programming Tutorials

Creates a duplicate float buffer that shares the content of float buffer.
Creates a duplicate float buffer that shares the content of float buffer. In this tutorial, we will see how to create a duplicate float buffer that shares.... abstract FloatBuffer duplicate() The duplicate() method 

Programming Tutorials

Create a duplicate short buffer that shares the content of a short buffer.
Create a duplicate short buffer that shares the content of a short buffer. In this tutorial, we will see how to create a duplicate short buffer that shares... duplicate() The duplicate() method returns a  duplicate buffer 

Java Interview Questions

String question
String question  which method is used in java to eliminate the duplicate elements in String?   import java.util.*; class RemoveDuplicates{ public static void main(String[] args){ String[] str = new String[] { "Where 

Java Beginners

JTable duplicate values in row
JTable duplicate values in row  JTable duplicate values in row 

Java Interview Questions

Java duplicate elements
Java duplicate elements  Which class has no duplicate elements 

PHP Questions

PHP duplicate file - PHP
PHP duplicate file   i wanted to duplicate a PHP file resides in different directory on submission 

JDBC Questions

Detecting Duplicate Keys
Detecting Duplicate Keys  Detecting Duplicate Keys I have a program that inserts rows in a table. My table has a column 'Name' that has a unique constraint. If the user attempts to insert a duplicate name into the table, I want 

Java Beginners

duplicate records inserting
duplicate records inserting  in the application i have provided the text filed on entering and submit the record is getting inserted. my question is i want to avoid duplicate values getting inserted. ex. i am inserting name 

JavaScript Questions

javascript duplicate value
javascript duplicate value  In javascript how to find the duplicate or variable that contains same value for example ...two different variables contains the same URL Link.    //To loop through use this $("a:contains 

Struts Questions

Duplicate name in Manifest - Struts
Duplicate name in Manifest   Hello I'm facing the following error... java.util.jar.Attributes read WARNING: Duplicate name in Manifest: Depends-On. Ensure that the manifest does not have duplicate entries, and that blank lines separate individual 

Spring Framework Questions

Spring Duplicate submit - Spring
Spring Duplicate submit  hi, i have problem in spring, i am pressing back or refresh my request get submitted again what i can do to avoid this,i am using only spring not struts 

SQL Question

Sql query Duplicate
Sql query Duplicate  I have a Employee table with duplicate ID values. How can I find out duplicate records?   Hello Friend, We have... 3 D Delhi Then we have used the following query to find the duplicate data 

DMCA.com