Home Discussion Discuss: JavaScript Date Difference

• codetiru January 5, 2012 at 10:32 AM

gooed

• datecodetiru January 5, 2012 at 10:38 AM

GOOD

• ThanksBhavesh Chhatbar July 13, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Thank you so much! I was looking for reverse of this, but your note helped :)

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JavaScript Questions

javascript date difference in years
javascript date difference in years  I want to find the difference between two dates with respect to years. I am using javascript. Please help.  ...=date1.getFullYear()-date2.getFullYear(); document.write("Date difference in years : "+yearDiff 

JavaScript Questions

javascript date difference in months
javascript date difference in months  How can I find the difference...; <head> <script type="text/javascript"> var date1=new Date(); var...; Description: In javascript whenever you write new Date() it shows the current date 

JavaScript Questions

javascript date difference in days.
javascript date difference in days.   I want to find the difference between two dates in terms of days. I am using javascript. Please help.  ... of days by using method getDay(). Now to find date difference 

Java Beginners

Ask date difference
dates from the user and calculates the date difference in terms of days. import...Ask date difference  Hello, I have a problem about how to calculate date, the result from this code is not complete , this is my code . please help 

Programming Tutorials

JavaScript Date Difference
JavaScript Date Difference...;Date Difference</h2> <script type="text/javascript"> var...; In this section, we are going to determine the difference between two dates 

Java Beginners

date
date  i want difference between the date entered in a jtextfield and the system date in java 

Date Calendar

date
date  can u tell me how to calculate difference between a user provided date and the system date in java 

Date Calendar

date
date  can u tell me how to calculate difference between a user provided date and the system date in java 

Java Tips and Examples

Date Difference
Date Difference       This example learns how to make the difference between two dates and how... Object class and makes a difference between a Date object and a set of integer 

PHP Tutorial

date_diff
date_diff date_diff alias DateTime::diff returns the difference between two DateTime objects. It returns the difference of two dates, if it exists or return... [, bool $absolute ] ) Parameters datetime - The date to compare 

Java Code Examples

Java Swing Date Difference
Java Swing Date Difference In this tutorial, you will learn how to find the difference between two dates. Here is an example that accepts two dates from... the following method that calculates the date difference in terms of days 

Development process Questions

difference
difference  difference b/w java and asp.net 

SQL Question

difference
difference  what's the difference between mysql and sql 

JDBC Questions

difference
difference  difference between hashtable and hashtree 

Java Beginners

Difference
Difference  What Is the difference between JDK & SDK 

SQL Question

Calculate Month Difference in mysql - SQL
Calculate Month Difference in mysql  hi , i am rahul.Can anybody plz help me.i am calculating month difference in mysql5.0 procedure . i have done coding for it. it's counting difference between months. but what i want 

JDBC Questions

difference
difference    what is the difference between the JDBC-ODBC bridge, the Native-API-Partly-Java driver, and the JDBC-Net-All-Java Driver is the placement of the database access libraries   Please visit the following link 

Java Beginners

difference
difference  difference between thread and process in java   Difference between Process and Thread: 1)Process is a program under execution whereas Thread is a part of program. 2)Process are heavy weight programs which 

Java Beginners

difference
difference  difference between Method Overloading and method Overriding   Difference between Method Overloading and Method Overriding: Overriding is the concept of having functions of same name and signature 

SQL Question

mysql difference between two numbers
mysql difference between two numbers  How to get total bate difference between two dates for example 1/01/2012 and 1/02/2012 in MYSQL?   ..., '01/02/2012', 103))   DATEDIFF() in MYSQL always returns the difference 

Java Beginners

Difference in two dates - Java Beginners
Difference in two dates  Hello there once again........ Dear Sir... on that. The thing is, that I need to find the difference between the two dates in JAVA..... if something happens in my application, I want to get the difference between the current 

Date Calendar

Date related query - Date Calendar
Date related query  hi, m a new biginner of java.i m intrested in finding out d difference in d two dates "in terms of number of days "entered by d user using bufferedReader. how can i convert a string into a date object.pls 

MySQL

Mysql Date Manipulation
Mysql Date Manipulation       Mysql Date Manipulation find out the difference between two values... Date Manipulation. To grasp this example, we create a table 'Person' with field 

JavaScript Questions

javascript date comparison
javascript date comparison  How to compare dates and display... language="JavaScript"> var date1 = new Date("jan, 25, 2010"); var today = new Date(); var difference = today - date1; var days =parseInt(difference 

Java Beginners

Hi .Difference between two Dates - Java Beginners
Hi .Difference between two Dates  Hi Friend.... Thanks for ur Very good response.. Can u plz guide me the following Program.... difference... static void main(String args[]){ DateDifference difference = new 

JSP Interview Questions

calculate difference of two times and express it in terms of hours
calculate difference of two times and express it in terms of hours  i need jsp code to find out the difference of two times in format hh:mm:ss... SimpleDateFormat(format); Date dateObj1 = sdf.parse(date1 + " " + time1); Date 

JSP Interview Questions

calculate difference of two times and express it in terms of hours  i need jsp code to find out the difference of two times in format hh:mm:ss... SimpleDateFormat(format); Date dateObj1 = sdf.parse(date1 + " " + time1); Date 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP Interview Questions

JSP Interview Questions

DMCA.com