Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Tutorials

Explain how you overcame a major obstacle
Explain how you overcame a major obstacle       Qus. Explain how you overcame a major... your resume. Explain why. Qus. Why did you choose your college major? Ans 

Programming Tutorials

Major Search Engines List
Web sites receives most of the traffic from major search engines. You...; So you should manually submit your site to these major search engines... Major Search Engine Lists    

Spring 4 Tutorial

Spring Framework 4.1 GA is released with major features
Spring Framework 4.1 is available Spring 4.1 is the major release of the Spring Framework with addition of many new major features and lots of improvements... used in the project In the MVC views you can now use the declarative 

Hibernate Questions

How will you configure Hibernate?
How will you configure Hibernate?  Hi, How will you configure Hibernate? Thanks 

General

Manual Submission to Search Engines. Hand Submit Website URL Submission to Major Search Engines
ATTENTION: Website owners!  Hand Submissions to major search engines for as low as $10.00 per month Let us introduce you to the services provided.... You can success in any of the above only if your site get visitors to visit 

PHP Questions

How do you define a constant?
How do you define a constant?  How do you define a constant in php 

SQL Question

How you will Show unique records.
How you will Show unique records.  How you will Show unique records.   Hi, Here is the query which shows the unique records- SELECT DISTINCT columnname FROM tablename; Thanks 

Interview Questions

What would you rate as your greatest weaknesses?
imbalances in your personal life. It is also possible that they are assessing how you.... But what matters above all is the way you present this. Explain the event clearly... done so far in the interview. The interviewer is obviously trying to see how you 

Date Calendar

how can you calculate you your age in daies??
how can you calculate you your age in daies??  **hi, I am beginner in java! can any one help me to write programm to calculate age in daies...."); } } Hope that the above code will be helpful for you. Thanks 

PHP Questions

How do you call a constructor for a parent class?
How do you call a constructor for a parent class?  How do you call a constructor for a parent class 

PHP Questions

How do you pass a variable by value?
How do you pass a variable by value?  How do you pass a variable by value 

Java Interview Questions

how can you say java is secure
how can you say java is secure  we are using notepad editor for Java programming which is an Microsoft product, then how can you say Java is secure when you are using Microsoft product as an editor 

Regex Questions

How do you add a numerical value to a regex
How do you add a numerical value to a regex  how do you add a numerical value in a regex. I want to replace my pics ex: bob.jpg susan.jpg mike.jpg with 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg etc. Thanks 

SQL Question

How you will Show all data from a table.
How you will Show all data from a table.   How you will Show all data from a table.   Hi, following query is used to show all the data of the table- SELECT * FROM tablename; Thanks 

Java Beginners

How will you load a specific locale? - Java Beginners
How will you load a specific locale?  HI, Please tell me how to load a specific locale in Java program. Thanks   Hi Friend, You can use ResourceBundle.getBundle("Locale.UK"); For more information, visit 

Web Development

Social media marketing - how a profile can help you
Social media marketing - how a profile can help you Social networking... is a look at how a dedicated profile can help you. People can get to know... hardly take notice of anyway, you are able to create an entire profile for your 

Java Beginners

How to ask a questions to you clearly with normal english?
How to ask a questions to you clearly with normal english?  hi, i want to know how should or can i may ask a question. send me some format or explain me clearly because i am new in this web site.   Post your question 

Java Interview Questions

How would you create a button with rounded edges?
How would you create a button with rounded edges?   How would you... that a JButton?s edges are drawn by a Border. so you can override the Button?s paintComponent... off the border. Or you can create a custom border that draws a circle or rounded 

Java Beginners

how do you parse by reference in java(with JGrasp)
how do you parse by reference in java(with JGrasp)  i am a 1st year beginner in java programming(GR 10) at hillcrest High School in south Africa My question is how do you parse by reference in java(with JGrasp) please help me i 

HTML Questions

How many qusetions can you ask?
How many qusetions can you ask?  Hi I was very impressed following my very first question I asked regarding some coding. However I am not sure why any further questions have not yet been answered. Is this because they are more 

Java Beginners

Can you tell me how it worked?
Can you tell me how it worked?  public class Ball { private static final int DIAMETER = 30; int x = 0; int y = 0; int xa = 1; int ya = 1; private... Rectangle(x, y, DIAMETER, DIAMETER); } } How is the 'getBounds()' method called 

PHP Questions

you pass a variable by value.
you pass a variable by value.  How do you pass a variable by value?   Hi friends, Just like in C++, put an ampersand in front of it, like $a = &$b /*--------------Pass By value----------------*/ function add 

Java Beginners

How would you read in and add all this into a list?
How would you read in and add all this into a list?   FYI this is all stacked. 0 " " " " " " " " " " 1 "48" "111" "Dallam" "06" "County" 2 "48" "421" "Sherman" "06" "County" 3 "48" "295" "Lipscomb" "06 

Interview Questions

Don?t you think you are overqualified for this job?
how you see the situation- whether you can see advantages to both sides. You obviously have to also show how you stand benefited- otherwise it will appear... is how long you are going to last with this company. Your answer should therefore 

Java Beginners

You know - Java Beginners
You know  Hi Rajnikant you know php...if you know php... reply me how can i solve.. Thanks  Hi Ragini, I don't know php. Can u say me how to install and configure then i will try. I know the logic 

General

Web Site promotion services at roseindia.net
Web site services will help you get listed in major search engines and directory of the world. Our own site traffic comes from the major search... Adsense Learn how manual submission is important 

Interview Questions

When you look back on the position you held last, do you think you have done your best in it?
the company. 64. How would you rate me as an interviewer on a scale of 1 to 10... When you look back on the position you held last, do you think you have...; If you say that you did, it could mean that your best is already 

JDBC Questions

You handle your own transaction
You handle your own transaction  How do you handle your own transaction 

Struts Questions

you get a password field in struts
you get a password field in struts   How do you get a password field in struts 

Hibernate Questions

How do you map Java Objects with Database tables?
How do you map Java Objects with Database tables?  Hi, How do you map Java Objects with Database tables? thanks 

DMCA.com