Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Tutorials

vCard and iCalendar support for ruby
vCard and iCalendar support for ruby       vCard and iCalendar support for ruby Read full Description 

General

Ruby Frameworks
Ruby Frameworks       vCard and iCalendar support for ruby vCard and iCalendar support for ruby   Try Ruby Try out Ruby code in this site, by typing 

Programming Tutorials

Ruby on Rails
Ruby on Rails      ... of the Javascript for widgets and animation in the browser. Support for calling server-side Scheduling support. Read full Description 

Programming Tutorials

Try Ruby
Try Ruby       Try out Ruby code in this site, by typing the ruby code then see the result. Read full Description 

Programming Tutorials

Ruby on Rails
Ruby on Rails       Ruby on Rails-Introduction This Tutorial is basically designed to provide you the basic introductions to ruby on rails 

Programming Tutorials

Ruby/EventMachine
Ruby/EventMachine       Ruby/EventMachine is a fast, simple event-processing library for Ruby programs. It lets you write network clients and servers without handling sockets- all you do 

JavaScript Questions

Java to extract info from .iCalendar files
Java to extract info from .iCalendar files  I need to write a java program that will extract information (events) from .ics files, such as those used in iCalendar, into HTML format. I started by creating string instance variables 

RMI Questions

Friends need a help on ruby..
Friends need a help on ruby..  Friends i need a ruby script and the requirement is When i am running a ruby script in cmd, after executing my script, a html report will be generated having my console output details. For ex 

Ruby-Rails

Ruby on Rails-Introduction
Ruby on Rails-Introduction     ... introductions to ruby on rails programming language. This is basically a web application framework, which is written in ruby language. Ruby on rails programming 

Free Programming books

Ruby Books
Ruby Books        ... Patterns in Ruby This book was motivated by my experience in teaching...;  Ruby Guide Pretend that you?ve 

PHP Questions

How To Turn On the Session Support?
How To Turn On the Session Support?  How To Turn On the Session Support 

Hibernate Questions

Does hibernate support polymorphism?
Does hibernate support polymorphism?  Hi, Does hibernate support polymorphism? thanks 

Mobile Applications Questions

multiple language support iPhone
multiple language support iPhone  Is it possible to create an application in iPhone that can support multiple languages.   Yes, iPhone/iPad applications support the multi language applications. To create your iPhone 

Struts Questions

bi language support - Struts
bi language support  Hi, Expert how can i use hindi font support in struts application 

Will iPhone Safari support Ajax?
Will iPhone Safari support Ajax?  hello, I want to know that Safari support Ajax ???   hello, Yes, Steve Jobs has said in the past that AJAX can be used to make programs that run within Safari on the phone.   

iText support android? - MobileApplications
iText support android?   would iText support android? i ve linked the iText.jar file with my android project developed in eclipse... //code Document document = new Document(PageSize.A4, 50, 50, 50, 50 

Checking the CustomItem in j2me support traversal or not?
Checking the CustomItem in j2me support traversal or not?  Hi, How should i check the CustomItem in j2me support traversal or not. Thanks & Regards, Sivakumar.J 

Java Beginners

Does Java support multiple inheritance?
Does Java support multiple inheritance?  Hi, Does Java support multiple inheritance? thanks   hi, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/java/language/inheritance.shtml Hope 

Eclipse Plugins

EasyEclipse for Ruby and Rails
EasyEclipse for Ruby and Rails       There are currently 9 comments for this distribution...://www.easyeclipse.org/site/distributions/ruby-rails.html    

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate 4.3 and JPA 2.1 support
Hibernate 4.3 and JPA 2.1 support  Hi, Does Hibernate 4.3 provide support for JPA 2.1? I am trying to figure out the Hibernate 4.3 and JPA 2.1 support to use it in my Project. Thanks   Hi, Hibernate 4.3 is now 

HTML Questions

Object does not support proprty or method
Object does not support proprty or method  Hi I have been given some HTML code which works on a stand alone machine but when I open the page on a network machine it returns a error which say's Object does'nt support this property 

Java Beginners

Building and Running Java 8 Support
is not providing JDK 8 support out of the box. So, can any one tell me how to build... instruction: How to add JDK 8 support in Eclipse? Above link also contains the video tutorial of Adding JDK 8 support in Eclipse. After adding the JDK 8 

Software Services

Software Support Services, Application Support Solutions, Support and Maintenance Services and Solutions
Software Support Services from Rose India Rose India is prominent software... maintenance support and services to various organizations. Software services of Rose India include enhancements, modification and production support 

Eclipse Plugins

Haskell development support
Haskell development support   ... We extend the Eclipse IDE to support development in functional programming languages. The goal is to provide support for a wide range of tools (compilers 

JSP Servlet Questions

unicode support in javascript - JSP-Servlet
unicode support in javascript  We are facing problem while editing the tha text in a text box and sending it to next jsp. we are using UTF-8 encoding for jsp and charset as windows-874 for html meta charset. Can anybody help me 

JSP Servlet Questions

post method does not support this url
post method does not support this url  This is Get product servlet class of Shoping site example of Http Session. I want to add selected product in the cart thorough this class i want to delegate control to add product servlet 

Java Beginners

Why does Java not support operator overloading?
Why does Java not support operator overloading?  Hi, Why does Java not support operator overloading? thanks 

Spring Framework Questions

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/context/support/AbstractRefreshableConfigApplicationContext
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/context/support/AbstractRefreshableConfigApplicationContext  Hi, How to solve java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/context/support 

Development process Questions

timeout.jar file conver and support to jdk1.6 version
timeout.jar file conver and support to jdk1.6 version  hi, This is shiva, i have timeout.jar file is there and this is jar file is support jdk1.5. how can i conver and supporting to jdk1.6. if you have this file please send to my 

Java Beginners

What is a pointer and does Java support pointers?
What is a pointer and does Java support pointers?   Hi, What is a pointer and does Java support pointers? Thanks   Hi, Pointer... to memory leaks and reliability issues hence Java doesn't support the usage of pointers 

DMCA.com