Home Discussion Discuss: AJAX MAssive Storage System (AMASS)

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Tutorials

AJAX MAssive Storage System (AMASS)
AJAX MAssive Storage System (AMASS)       The AJAX MAssive Storage System (AMASS) uses a hidden flash applet to allow JavaScript AJAX applications to store an arbitrary amount 

Java Beginners

system storage - Java Beginners
system storage  i want to know the systems current storage capacity.(i.e)total space available.total space occupied.total free space like in task manager using java program.can any one provide me a code for it.i need it only 

Java Interview Questions

primary storage
primary storage  Which of the following is not true for the primary storage? a) It is the part of CPU, b) It allows very fast access of data, c) It is relatively more expensive then other storage devices, d) Can be removed 

Technology

LTO 6: Your Next Big Boost to Data Storage
to excel in accessibility Accessing LTO storage with its own file system...Linear open tape or LTO is continuing to be one of the most important storage... storage. From superior storage space that almost doubled than the previous 

Technology

What is Linear Tape Open(LTO)
in regard to cope up with the burgeoning need of capacity, is the storage and application of data. LTO or Linear Tape Open is one of the most promising storage... of data storage and speedier availability of the same. As the web access became 

JSP Interview Questions

An E-mail protocol for storage
An E-mail protocol for storage  An E-mail protocol for storage, management and change, espically in corporate offices- a) Message handlindling services, b) Postal Service's, C) Data Storage, D)All of the above, e) None 

Java Interview Questions

A Secondary storage device
A Secondary storage device   A Secondary storage device that uses a long plastic strip coated with a magnetic material as a recording medium is: a) Magnetic tape, b) Compact Disk, c) Hard Disk, d) All of the above e) None 

SQL Question

mutiple storage of values
mutiple storage of values  i have 3 fields in table i.e street number,house number,colony.Now i want to store these 3 fields into a single field of another table .Name of the field is address. and have to check whether the data 

SQL Question

mutiple storage of values
mutiple storage of values  i have 3 fields in table i.e street number,house number,colony.Now i want to store these 3 fields into a single field of another table .Name of the field is address. and have to check whether the data 

Java Magazine Questions

Storage medium that loses its contents
Storage medium that loses its contents  A Storage medium that loses its contents in the events of power failure is called? 1. Volatile storage 2. Non volatile storage 3. Permanent storage 4. All of the above 5. None 

Java Magazine Questions

different types of storage devices of a computer
different types of storage devices of a computer  What are the different types of storage devices of a computer?   Magnetic disks, Tapes and DVDs are few examples of storage devices of a computer 

Java Beginners

System
System  What is System in System.out.println() method? Is it a Class or a Package 

Programming Tutorials

What is Vehicle Tracking System?
What is vehicle Tracking System? Introduction Monitoring and managing....  Vehicle Tracking System is a software & hardware system enabling the vehicle owner to track the position of their vehicle. A vehicle tracking system 

Java Interview Questions

what type of computer memory is used for temporary storage
what type of computer memory is used for temporary storage  what type of computer memory is used for temporary storage   RAM or Random Access Memory is a computer memory that is used for temporary storage of data. RAM 

Cloud Computing

How to Encrypt Your Cloud Storage?
Why all this fuss on how to encrypt your cloud storage? Is cloud environment... for a range of new applications and data storage programs that are offering... it one major priority to encrypt your cloud storage. There are plenty 

General Information

Global Positioning System Advantages
Global Positioning System Advantages Global Positioning System has many... car and even a mobile phone has been made easy by global positioning system. Automatic vehicle tracking system is the advent of this technology and solves 

General Information

Automatic Vehicle Tracking System
Automatic Vehicle Tracking System Tracking the location of vehicles.... Automatic vehicle tracking system is the advent of this technology and solves the given purpose. A vehicle tracking system is a unique system based on advanced 

General Information

Uses of GPS Tracking System
GPS Tracking System has many uses in respect to the security and information of vehicles and other devices, which can be traced using GPS system... the risks of high speed and importance of fuel. GPS tracking system is the product 

General Information

About Vehicle Tracking System
About Vehicle Tracking System About VEHICLE TRACKING SYSTEM is the technology... different methods. A vehicle tracking system has certain components extremely... tracking system is an important utility for tracking vehicles at a given point in time 

Java Tips and Examples

Extra Storage Merge Sort in Java
Extra Storage Merge Sort in Java   ... storage merge sort. In extra storage merge sorting algorithm  the unsorted... value in extra storage. Then merge the two parts , sort it and store 

General Information

Automobile Remote Monitoring System
Automobile remote monitoring system is web-based solution that uses advanced... misuse, the authentication related features are also incorporated in the system. A vehicle tracking system has certain components extremely important 

Database-Tutorials

Database Management System (DBMS)
Database Management System (DBMS) A Database Management System (DBMS) sometimes called a database manager or database system is a set... database system helps the end users to easily access and use the data and also stores 

Hosting Tutorial

Space based web-hosting system
Space based web-hosting system Here, space based web hosting system refers.... The different types of space based web hosting system perform differently on the web. We... system and their relevant pros and cons.  According to space sharing, the types 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

Peer to Peer Networks ?? implementing shared file system with support for search
Peer to Peer Networks ?? implementing shared file system with support... the use of shared file system that may be used in peer-to-peer networks. I have to create a distributed file system that may be used as a centralized directory 

General Information

How GPS Vehicle Tracking System Works
The GPS Vehicle Tracking System is the technology with the use of which we can we can track a vehicle or a fleet of vehicles. The GPS tracking system... A vehicle tracking system has certain components extremely important 

General

Activation : Java Glossary
storage to memory. Stateful session beans maintain sessions while invoking various... in reduction to the number of instances maintained by the system. Bean's state is serialized to a secondary storage and maintained relative to its EJB object so 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source content Management System
Open Source content Management System The Open Source Content Management System OpenCms is a professional level Open Source Website Content Management System. OpenCms helps to create and manage complex websites easily without 

Java Beginners

System Time
System Time  how do i store the system time in a variable in BlueJ 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

Vehicle Tracking System - Features
Vehicle Tracking System - Features     ... System is a software & hardware system enabling the vehicle owner to track the position of their vehicle. A vehicle tracking system uses either GPS 

windows

Windows 8, the New Operating System from Microsoft
the new multitouch technology with its predominance in operating system for PCs. Yes, the wait for the Windows 8, the new operating system from Microsoft... system it has again shaped the quintessentially Microsoft experience 

DMCA.com