Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

platform independent
platform independent  what is difirence between machine independent and platform independent 

Mobile Applications Questions

Android Platform...
Android Platform...  I am willing to port a J2ME code on Android Platform.On eclipse, its giving some error issue,but actually those all are UI... Platform, On doing just certain changes 

Programming Tutorials

Javeline Platform
Javeline Platform       Javaline is an open source Java & Javascript platform. Read full Description 

Java Beginners

Are JVM's platform independent?
Are JVM's platform independent?  Hi, Are JVM's platform independent?   Hi, Java Virtual MachineJVM)'s is not platform independent. JVM... Runtime Enviroment) . It provides the cross platform functionality to java 

Java Interview Questions

what are the components of java platform ?
what are the components of java platform ?  what are the components of java platform ? plz if any1 perfectly know help me to override my conflicts.plz explain briefly 

Java Beginners

portability vs platform independent
portability vs platform independent  sir, pls tell me 1.the differences between platform independent and portability related to java technology 2.how java provides security 3.how can i prove servlet is a single instance 

Java Beginners

Platform Independent In Java - Java Beginners
Platform Independent In Java   Hi friends, I want to execute .class file in another platform,which has JRE only ,but not working.Help me ow can i understand Write-once 

Java Beginners

Platform Independent In Java - Java Beginners
Platform Independent In Java   Hi Friends, I want to know abt platform indepent in java. Write once run anywhere means, after compilation wil get .class file. Can we execute .class file in another platform 

Java-Tutorials

What is Java Platform
As a beginner you must first understand the about Java Platform and to get the answer of the frequently asked question "What is Java Platform?". The Java Platform is actually responsible for running the Java program. This article 

Eclipse Plugins

J2EE Development-zen Platform
J2EE Development-zen Platform       The zen Platform is the solution... wishing to benefit from a flexible IT platform gain access to an ideal 

Java Beginners

Cross Platform issue - Java Beginners
Cross Platform issue  Basically,this is a follow up to the last question. I have the alert so that the key pressed will be displayed in a firefox browser. How do I get it from an alert to be displayed in a textbox like 

JSP Servlet Questions

platform(s/w requirements) for run jsp programs?
platform(s/w requirements) for run jsp programs?  in which platform jsp programms are run 

Java Beginners

What do you mean by platform independence?
What do you mean by platform independence?   Hi, What do you mean by platform independence? Thanks   Hi, The feature of Platform.... The programs written on one platform can run on any platform provided the platform 

Core Java

Java 2 Platform-Enterprise Edition
Java 2 Platform-Enterprise Edition       Java Platform, Enterprise Edition builds on the solid..., and deployment of the enterprise applications. The J2EE platform provides the ability 

Spring Framework

Spring IO Platform 1.0.0 Released
Spring IO Platform 1.0.0 Released - Check the new features of this release The Spring IO is platform for developing and building the modern day applications... of the Spring IO platform is released and the current version is 1.0.0. It comes 

Java Beginners

Cross platform browser question - Java Beginners
Cross platform browser question  Can you tell me what this is specifially asking for? I have my program that works fine, but the instructor said to do the second half. This is all that is remaining. Thanks. Create a cross 

Java Beginners

Win-Ce Based platform - Java Beginners
Win-Ce Based platform  Hai, I am using Cre-Me 3.29 version which is win-ce java 1.3 based platform and run on B_PAD terminal . I am using java code for encryption and decryption.it's compile well but at the run time it gives 

Training

Test Performance Tools Platform (TPTP) Training
Test Performance Tools Platform (TPTP) Training  ... over the powerful frameworks and services for an open platform i.e. TPTP. TPTP stands for Test & Performance Tools Platform. This tool enables 

Eclipse Plugins

Eclipse Plugin- J2EE Development Platform
Eclipse Plugin- J2EE Development Platform... Web Tools Platform and provides advanced packaged features that facilitate... Development-zen Platform The zen Platform is a Java development environment 

Java Beginners

Platform dependent values like line separator, path separator - Java Beginners
Platform dependent values like line separator, path separator  Hi, How will you get the platform dependent values like line separator, path separator, etc., ? Thanks   Hi Friend, Using the following codes 

Java Beginners

using java for cross platform application development - Java Beginners
using java for cross platform application development  hi, i am trying to develop a cross platform(between windows and Linux) application using java.But i am confused, java with which platform i have to use?Linux or windows 

JEE 5

Overview of JEE 5 Platform
Overview of JEE 5 Platform      ... the Java? Platform, Enterprise Edition or Java? EE for short,  has been designed... for JavaServer applications.    Web Services Metadata for the Java Platform 

Free Magazine

Java Platform Micro Edition
Java Platform Micro Edition         It is a natural phenomenon to think about learning and adopting new technologies while there exists some well-established and popular ones 

JEE 5

Tutorial - Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition
Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition  ... System Application Server Platform version 9 for the deployment and testing of our... provided by it. The Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9 

Swing AWT

Swing UI alignment Issue on different Platform - Swing AWT
are developing UI using Java Swing on windows, As java is a platform independent , I 

Swing AWT

Swing UI alignment Issue on different Platform - Swing AWT

Java-Tutorials

Installing Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition
Installing Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition... will learn how to install Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition on your windows machine. Download the latest version of JEE 5 Platform from http 

Technology

The Warfare between iOS and Android Platform
is supported on Android application platform and on the other hand the first... on their own application platform iOS. But in the core it was basically... is an application platform which is introduced by the computer technology and search 

Technology

Top 10 Mobile Applications on Multiple Platform
discuss here the Top 10 Mobile Applications on multiple platform and its features... going to follow the trend. Apart from platform specific applications... argue on the effectiveness of this top mobile application on any platform 

Programming Tutorials

We can run Java on most platforms provided a platform must has a Java interpreter
; We can run Java on most platforms provided a platform must has a Java interpreter. That is why Java applications are platform independent. Java interpreter.... When a Java interpreter is installed on any platform that means it is JVM (Java 

DMCA.com