Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Tutorials

Cyber Dummy
Cyber Dummy       AJAX code samples and source code Read full Description 

General

Java Glossary : Adapter Classes
The developer can then further subclass the adapter class so that he can override to the methods he requires. Implementing an interface directly, requires to write all the dummy methods 

Framework Questions

struts
struts  how make my dummy project live..plz send me step's.   kya yaar 

Maven Questions

java - Maven
java  will u send me jsp,servlet or java,struts project dummy which will complet coding from where i can learn 

Maven Questions

java - Maven
java  will u send me jsp,servlet or java,struts project dummy which will complet coding from where i can learn 

Maven Questions

java - Maven

Maven Questions

java - Maven

WebSevices Questions

change cursor on my website - WebSevices
() { document.body.style.cursor = 'default'; } function calc() { var dummy = 0; for (var i=0; i<1000000;i++) { for (var z=0; i<1000000;i++) { dummy = dummy + z 

Development process Questions

iphone login screen
iphone login screen  Hi i need solution of below question if any one knows please help me. Use Dummy data but the dummy data must not be in the code ,it should either be in an external file (plist 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

iphone
iphone  Use  Dummy  data  but  the  dummy  data  must  not  be  in  the  code  ,it  should  either   be   in   an   external   file   (plist/xml)   or   in   a   separate   constant   file.This  

Java Beginners

problem in getting mail exchange records(MX) using DNS (glassfish(struts2))
import="javax.naming.directory.DirContext"%> <% out.println("dummy page...) at org.apache.jsp.dummy_jsp._jspService(dummy_jsp.java from :73 

EJB Questions

EJB - EJB
EJB  Why ejbActivate() and ejbPassivate() methods are dummy methods in Stateless session bean  Hi friend, As the name implies, a Stateless session bean does not maintain any state (instance variables values) across 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Using Spring mock objects
Using Mock objects Mock Object is object that mimic/copy some real object behavior in a controlled way. It is implemented by some well known object interfaces with their dummy functionality. It is created to test the behavior of other 

Java Beginners

java
Remove the dummy library The only other references I could find were to make 

Java Beginners

display the hidden text from that row, when onclick on a row of 1- 10
other row. Really appreciate ur help. Please help me. Here is a dummy code I had 

Blog

Java Training and Placement
they just show a dummy project to the student and this is not the real exposure 

JDBC Questions

Sequence generator problem - JDBC
id with a dummy values first and then inserted the values what i have given .I am 

Java Beginners

problem in getting mail exchange records(MX) using DNS in java
(InitialDirContext.java:123) at org.apache.jsp.dummy_jsp._jspService(dummy 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate create POJO classes
and getter methods. I have also created a default constructor. A simple dummy 

Eclipse Plugins

Cantata++ - for testing C and C++ software
and unambiguous results. Automated Stubs providing programmable dummy versions 

HTML Questions

Screen flashing
("dummy").innerHTML= "<embed src=\""+soundfile+"\" hidden=\"true\" autostart...;body> <span id="dummy"></span> <table id="all" border = "0 

Software Services

iPhone Applications Testing
to install on an iPhone dummy. The second step of BAT testing 

Software Services

Web Site Goals - Goal of Web Designing
results in the minimum inputs. We make a proposal and dummy displaying site?s goal 

JSP Tutorials

How to Retrieve data from database in jsp
). Then we have inserted dummy data into the table using the "INSERT 

JSP-Tutorials

Select query in JSP
Select query in JSP We are going to describe select query in JSP. In this example we have created table in database and we create some fields(id, name, address, destination, salary, dateOfJoin).After that you will insert dummy data 

General

A - Java Glossary
, adapter class is used to implement an interface having a set of dummy methods 

Struts Examples

Struts nested tag Example
request) { //initial a dummy collection of books Collection books...;)); //initial a dummy authors authors = new Authors(1, "Herbert 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Dirty Checking In Hibernate
) and then inserted some dummy records into the table. Create Table named person1 

Eclipse Plugins

TCBuilder
or direct connection (a dummy connection) in standalone mode.  

Ajax

Ajax Resources
A communication interface desinged with Web 2.0 technology.   Cyber Dummy AJAX code samples and source code   Free Ajax Scripts 

DMCA.com