Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

What is portal
What is portal  What is portal What is portal and how can i create a portal in Java using components like Java and Java servlet? What are the elements of a portal and how can i create sigle request portal page in Java 

JDBC Questions

job portal
job portal  sample jsp program for job portal 

Programming Tutorials

Communication Portal
Communication Portal       A communication interface desinged with Web 2.0 technology, mission is to help peolpe communicate easily over a comfortable web interface Read full Description 

Development process Questions

weblogic portal 10.3
weblogic portal 10.3  Hi , Please let me know what are good websites for learning step by step Weblogic Portal 10.3. Thanks Ramanuja 

WebSevices Questions

online shopping portal
Portal XYZ.com wants to create an online shopping portal for managing its... first before they do shopping using the shopping portal. However, everyone... listed in the portal. The registered customers, after logging in, are allowed 

PHP Questions

Online Shopping Portal for xyz.com
Online Shopping Portal for xyz.com  XYZ.com wants to create an online shopping portal for managing its registered customers and their shopping... the shopping portal. However, everyone, whether registered or not, can view 

PHP Questions

Online Shopping Portal for xyz.com
Online Shopping Portal for xyz.com  XYZ.com wants to create an online shopping portal for managing its registered customers and their shopping... the shopping portal. However, everyone, whether registered or not, can view 

HTML Questions

Online Shopping Portal
portal for managing its registered customers and their shopping. The customers... portal. However, everyone, whether registered or not, can view the various products along with the prices listed in the portal. The registered customers, after 

PHP Questions

Online Shopping Portal
portal for managing its registered customers and their shopping. The customers... portal. However, everyone, whether registered or not, can view the various products along with the prices listed in the portal. The registered customers, after 

Java Beginners

online shoopping portal

Development process Questions

Web Portal - Development process
Web Portal  Could somebody tell us what common tools (and the cheaper ones) are in the market to develop a web portal? Say, if I want to develop a web portal, where people would post their comments and reviews; and others 

Java Beginners

online shoping portal
online shoping portal  Hello Sir/Madam , I am working on a project online shopping portal in Java , I want to share my screen with my friend to show my selected things , can you help me out?what should i do 

Framework Questions

Weblogic portal - Framework
Weblogic portal  Hi all, Please let me know what are good websites for learning step by step Weblogic Portal 10.3. Thanks Manoj  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net 

Security Questions

Open Sourec Portal Server - Security
Open Sourec Portal Server  Hello sir/madam, I'm looking for some PHP/Mysql or Perl/MySQL based well-documented open source portal server which... is "Strengthening of Portal server Security", and i haven't found portal yet 

JSP Interview Questions

Weblogic Portal - JSP-Interview Questions
Weblogic Portal  Hi, Can any please give me the details of 1) Weblogic portal interview questions & answers ? 2) Weblogic portal learning step by step websites? Thanks for your help in advance 

Jobs

Web sphere Portal Analyst
Web sphere Portal Analyst       Position Vacant: Web sphere Portal Analyst  Job... on Websphere portal server.  You will be working on the large e 

JSP Servlet Questions

Regarding weblogic portal

WebSevices Questions

online exam portal

Java Beginners

job portal - Java Beginners

Ajax

Proficy Portal
Proficy Portal       Proficy Portal Commercial product. Similar to "enterprise-level" business apps. development environments like JD Edwards except that it is built based on interfacing 

WebSevices Questions

Portal development with BEA Weblogic Workshop - WebSevices
Portal development with BEA Weblogic Workshop  I am developing a portal using BEA weblogic Workshop workbench. We have to use the content management system to store and retrieve files and display it on the portlets 

IDE Questions

Portal Development Environment in local machine [Open Source]
Portal Development Environment in local machine [Open Source]  Hello, I am Java with Eclipse and WebSphere Portal using guy. I use them at office... for Eclipse with Weblogic portal'. IDE is very heavy [350 MB zip file] and I need 

JavaScript

Fancy Box plug-in for text, portal & swf file
Fancy Box plug-in for text, portal & swf file In this section, you will learn how to display text, portal & swf file inside fancy box by clicking... click on any link like text, portal & swf file, the output will be open 

Software Services

Portal Development Services,Portal Development Service
Portal Development Services Portal Development Services and Solutions in India... and at anytime. Rose India delivers integrated Portal solutions.... Rose India provides the following website and web portal development 

Travel

Avail Cheap india Travel Packages on Travel Portal Mandakinihotels.com. www.mansakinihotels.com
Avail Cheap india Travel Packages on Travel Portal Mandakinihotels.com. www.mansakinihotels.com  India is one of the most beautiful locations in the world; a land apart. India is a colorful, exciting and captivating place. Travel 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Portal Servers written in Java

Software Services

Trading Portal Development Services India
Trading Portal Trading Portal Development in India Online trading portal is a mechanism that provides both traders and brokers an access to range.... That's why choosing a reliable and appropriate online trading portal solutions provider 

Software Services

Portal Development ' A Step Towards The Success Of Your Business
Portal Development – A Step Towards The Success Of Your Business Web... to take not of when it comes to your website is your portal. If you aren’t... specialize in portal development. What is a web portal? A web portal 

Ajax

Poems Pedia
Poems Pedia       A new service from Transparent Solutions, Poems Pedia is a free portal that contains more than 5,000 poems and quotes organized into categories. Read full Description 

Ajax

JSP Controls Tag Library
JSP Controls Tag Library       JSP Controls Tag Library provides the lifecycle for portlet-like JSP components. The Library does not require a portal engine or other central controller 

DMCA.com