Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Tutorials

There and Back Again
There and Back Again       The weblog of Joshua Eichorn, AJAX, PHP and Open Source Read full Description 

Development process Questions

After Logout Back Button Should not work again
After Logout Back Button Should not work again  Hi deepak,, I am doing Login Page,.. IN That If Logout Then When I Click Logout Button It Should not work.. For That what is the logic And what Concept I have To Use.. Please 

JSP Servlet Questions

disabling back button
disabling back button  hi, i am trying to make an application and i stuck at the point after login.. when i could logged in successfully then if i press back button i again reach to the back page ie. authentication page so if any 

JSP Servlet Questions

Session expire and back button in jsp and servlet .
previous pages by clicking back button of browser without again logging. Plz... Session expire and back button in jsp and servlet .  Hii Sir, I have to make a login and logout page with sessions .Now i have 

Core Java

Java XStream
Java XStream       XStream is a simple library used to serialize the objects to XML and back again into the objects. Features of the XStream APIs XStream provides better 

Spring Framework Questions

Back button
Back button  how to redirect to a home page when a back button is pressed in jsp instead of displaying the previous page 

Java Beginners

Back end
Back end  How to install ODBC driver in windows7 

Ajax Questions

post back

XML Questions

again with xml - XML
again with xml  hi all i am a beginner in xml so pls give me the details regarding the methods used in it. wat will return the methods getElementsByTagName(), getChildNodes(), getParentNode(), nextSibling(),etc and when 

Java Beginners

again java - Java Beginners
again java  i will ask iam using servlets ,in one program my requirement is if there is a image(if u like) in anywhere and we browse that image and it is store in u r account like orkut. my doubt is if the image is stored 

Java Beginners

again java - Java Beginners
again java  Hi, i will ask iam using servlets ,in one program my requirement is if there is a image(if u like) in anywhere and we browse that image and it is store in u r account like orkut. my doubt is if the image 

Date Calendar

java again - Date Calendar
java again  I can't combine your source code yesterday, can you help me again. My problem is how we get result jtextfield2 from if jtexfield1 we enter(jTextfield keypressed) then the result out to jTextfield2, This my jFrame 

Java Beginners

JFREE error again

Java Beginners

hi again - Java Beginners

JavaScript Questions

How to prevent from navigating to ck buttonnext page when user reaches login page using back button
page using back button  Hi sir, I have created 2 pages, 1) Lo gin Page... goback to user login page using back button and agin click browser forward button... document opens..But i dont want it to happen.Instead,it should again ask for login 

JavaScript Questions

How to prevent from navigating to a page after reaching Login page using back button?
How to prevent from navigating to a page after reaching Login page using back... login page using back button and agin click browser forward button,the 2nd page.....But i dont want it to happen.Instead,it should again ask for login. I am using 

Mobile Applications Questions

navigation item back button
navigation item back button  I wants to add a navigationBar on the top of my UIWebView also a navigation item "back button". can anyone please explain how the back and refresh button works 

Browser's back button
Browser's back button  how to redirect to a home page when browser's back button is pressed in jsp instead of displaying the previous page 

Enable Browser's back button
Enable Browser's back button  how to redirect to a home page when browser's back button is pressed in jsp instead of displaying the previous page 

Browser's back button
Browser's back button  how to redirect to a home page when browser's back button is pressed in jsp instead of displaying the previous page 

uinavigationcontroller go back
uinavigationcontroller go back  Hi, How to go back to the previous view on the navigation controller view. Write code for uinavigationcontroller go back. Thanks 

Java Beginners

matching database again - Java Beginners
matching database again  Dear experts, So happy I get through this ask a question page again. Thank God. I want to say "A BIG THANK YOU" for helping me about the matching codes. It is working now after fine tuning 

Java Beginners

Read data again - Java Beginners
Read data again  sir, i still hav a problem,first your code will be change like this : in netbeans out message error 5. Can you help me again. My database like my question before.Can you fix and find the problem in my code 

uinavigationcontroller back button action
uinavigationcontroller back button action  Hi, Tell me how to back... will display the back view on click of a button in my iPhone and iPad based application. Give me any code for uinavigationcontroller back button action method. Thanks 

PushViewController back button
PushViewController back button  How can i hide the back button... it always show back button.   In your ViewDidLoad method just hide the navigation back button as given in the code. navigationItem.hidesBackButton = YES 

Java Beginners

Read data again - Java Beginners
Read data again  Hey, i want to ask again about how to read data from txt, My DB: kd_div varchar(15), nm_div varchar(30), dep varchar(25), jab varchar(35), cab varchar(15), ket varchar(30) My data in txt file is://i 

Java Beginners

doesnt run again - Java Beginners
the soltion   Hi I am sending u again the code, this code run in my 

Java Beginners

Hi..Again Doubt .. - Java Beginners
Hi..Again Doubt ..  Thank u for ur Very Good Response...Really great.. i have completed that.. If i click the RadioButton,,ActionListenr should get call. It should add to the MS Acess table..Plz check this out.... hope u ill 

Java Beginners

Hi .Again me.. - Java Beginners
Hi .Again me..  Hi Friend...... can u pls send me some code on JPanel.. JPanel shoul have 1pic 1RadioButton .. Like a Voter List... REsponse me..  Hi friend, import java.io.*; import java.awt. 

Java Interview Questions

back button in jquery
back button in jquery  Creating a back button in JQuery   <script src="/javascript/jquery.min.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript">     $(document).bind("mobileinit", function(){      

DMCA.com