Home Discussion Discuss: Overview of Networking through JAVA,Find the Host name in reverse of given IP address

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Tutorials

Overview of Networking through JAVA,Find the Host name in reverse of given IP address
Find the Host name in reverse of given IP address.... Now retrieve the Host name of the IP address what we are pass in getByName... shows the host name of the IP address what ever we pass in the getByName 

Programming Tutorials

Overview of Networking through JAVA,Find Your Host Name
Find Your Host Name   ...() method and pass it in the object. In this way we find out the ip address... the host name of the local system in a very simple example. Here we are just call 

General

Find the Host name in reverse of given IP address
Find the Host name in reverse of given IP address.... Now retrieve the Host name of the IP address what we are pass in getByName... shows the host name of the IP address what ever we pass in the getByName 

Java Beginners

Visitor IP Address and Host Name using jsp
Visitor IP Address and Host Name using jsp  I have created one jsp page and i want to display the ip address of the visitor in my page. I used the following code to get the ip address: String ip=request.getRemoteAddr(); But i am 

Java-Tutorials

Overview of Networking through JAVA,To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versa
to explain the method to find out the IP address from host name and to vice verse. Here... To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versa... with getHostAddress() which return the IP address of that Host . If the user enter any 

Programming Tutorials

Overview of Networking through JAVA
-on Java  Networking example   Find Your Host Name/IP Address...; Find the Host name in reverse of given IP address In this section you... Overview of Networking through JAVA   

General

Java Get Host Name
Java Get Host Name       In this Example you will learn how to get host name in Java. Go through... of a computer or an IP address using Java application language. The given program 

Programming Tutorials

Find Your Host Name/IP Address   ... the getLocalHost() method to print the Host name as well as the IP Address of the local..., In which the host name of the local system is Comp20 and the IP address 

General

Find Your Host Name/IP Address
Find Your Host Name/IP Address   ... the getLocalHost() method to print the Host name as well as the IP Address of the local..., In which the host name of the local system is Comp20 and the IP address 

General

To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versac
to explain the method to find out the IP address from host name and to vice verse. Here... To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versa... the name and IP addresses. Enter "exit". roseindia Cannot find host 

General

;     Find the Host name in reverse of given IP address...; Find Your Host Name/IP Address In this section you will learn about... the method to find out the IP address from host name and to vice verse. Here we 

Programming Tutorials

Networking in Java
is used to encapsulate both the numerical IP address and the domain name... Networking in Java     ... provides the support for networking in java with a generic style. All the java 

Programming Tutorials

Overview of Networking through JAVA The Java platform is extremely preferable... on network. Java, mainly focuses on the networking relating the description of the networking capabilities of the Java platform and second one is describes 

Programming Tutorials

Overview of Networking through JAVA The Java platform is extremely preferable... on network. Java, mainly focuses on the networking relating the description of the networking capabilities of the Java platform and second one is describes 

General

Java Get IP Address
Java Get IP Address       This section illustrates you how to obtain the IP Address of local host... getHostAddress() returns the IP address.     Here is the code of Java Get IP 

WebSevices Questions

networking
networking  how can i configure my xp computer as a ftp server and assign a name to it to access on the name rather than on its ip. just i need steps. AND WHY YOU INCLUDE NETWORKING ON THE ABOVE SELECT CATEGORY ? JUST 

WebSevices Questions

networking
networking  how can i configure my xp computer as a ftp server and assign a name to it to access on the name rather than on its ip. just i need steps. AND WHY YOU INCLUDE NETWORKING ON THE ABOVE SELECT CATEGORY ? JUST 

WebSevices Questions

networking

General

Networking in Java
is used to encapsulate both the numerical IP address and the domain name... Networking in Java     ... provides the support for networking in java with a generic style. All the java 

General

Get Local Host Name
Get Local Host Name     ... you in understanding a code how to 'Get Local Host Name'. For this we have...,this class represents a Network Interface made up of a name and a list of IP 

General

Find Your Host Name
Find Your Host Name   ...() method and pass it in the object. In this way we find out the ip address... the host name of the local system in a very simple example. Here we are just call 

JDBC Questions

finding the ip address of other system and store in the database - JDBC
finding the ip address of other system and store in the database  code to find the ip address,host name and their locale of other system... in database.if any other system tries to connect our system ,we have to find the ip address 

Programming Tutorials

Overview of Networking through JAVA,How to retrieve URL information
for retrieve the port number of the URL, getHost to get the host name of that URL. Apart from all of this we can also find out the file name if we pass any file... the full name of the URL. The given example shows all the above method in proper 

Programming Tutorials

Overview of Networking through JAVA,Getting list of Local Interfaces on a machine
the list of local interfaces with the machine name and machine IP Address. Here... to find out the total no of list of local interfaces available on a machine. Here... : C:\roseindia>javac InterfaceLister.java C:\roseindia>java 

General

Get IP Address Example
Get IP Address Example       This example shows you ip address of your... : NetworkInterface.getNetworkInterfaces() : Network Interface class is used for get name, and a list of IP 

General

ReadIPAddress
address for the given host name. Using this object we can get IP... to print this value. If the user enters the host name by keyboard then IP address... Enter the host name: roseindi IP address is: 192.168.10.104 C 

JSP Servlet Questions

Find Exact Location from IP address in java?
Find Exact Location from IP address in java?  I am looking for API where we can pass IP address and get the location (Cityname,Country name). please suggest any API OR sample code. Thank you 

Servlets

IP Filter Example
for a firewall to determining what traffic passes through the firewall based on IP address... the risk from out side attacks is to filter incoming requests based on the IP address...: But when, user access from IP address 127.0.0.1 then he could not access 

General

Get System Ip
to get a IP address. For this we have a class name GetSystemIP,Inside the main... return you the address of the host. The inet Address class provides you the IP...; The System IP address is a unique numerical identification 

Java Beginners

Getting IP Address
Getting IP Address  Hi... i want to get the ip address of the current machine running my jsp program.... example: my ip is 172.16.11.247... from... get the ip address 247 in database but i need to get the ip address 

DMCA.com