Home Discussion Discuss: Ask PHP Questions

• Form is slow to processGoldan Pendragon June 5, 2011 at 7:31 AM

Hello - I have a simple contact form that works, but after clicking "submit", it hangs several seconds before the "thank you" page appears. Can you say to what this is attributed? Thank you for helping me.

• Connecting HTML form to PHPSara June 29, 2011 at 9:49 PM

I created a HTML form and connect the file to PHP for retrieving the data. Although both files are on the same directory but when I open the HTML file (copy and past the file address on the Firefox or IE) after getting the info, my PHP doesnâ??t read the info and just giving me the variable name instead of correct entered info (like: Hello $userName) Although my codes are correct in both PHP and HTML ( I copy and past a code from a book to test it.) but no response. This makes me crazy that why it doesnâ??t work. I even tried to copy HTML and PHP on my hdoc for XMAPP but no luck. The same thing I tested on phpdesigner 7 but no response. Even I opened the book CD to read the file but nothing work! Please help me!

• field dependancyNitin September 2, 2011 at 12:29 PM

I want to change the next fields of the form depends on the field selected befor

• php codeigniterkomal November 7, 2011 at 11:50 AM

i want to redirect my page according to selection values of the combobox. that means that i hav dynamically binded combobox which has all the necessary site names. now i want that whenever i select particular site name, that particular site page should be displayed that means that my page should be redircted according to the selection values of the combobox.

• Php arraymike April 28, 2012 at 12:33 AM

I am novice at PHP and I am trying to use an array to pull data from different tables within a database. Then to report that data to a form that i have created. I have created separate functions that pulls the data from the database. Which they work because I can pull data when I set the array up to pull from only one table. This is the array that I have to created. I know this is wrong... probably not even close. I can get it to work when pull the data one table but I am struggling to pull from multiple tables. This is my connection and array to the DB. <?php /*Accounts*/ $currentMember->connection = $conn; $accounts = $currentMember->retrieve_all_accounts(); /*Loop through account - Grabs data*/ while($account = mysqli_fetch_assoc($accounts)){ $transactionlog->connection = $conn; /*Retrieve Account data*/ $transactionlog = new Bankaccount($account['BankAccountID'] ); //Different table within that database $transactionlog = mysqli_fetch_assoc($transactionlog->retrieve_transactions()); $transactionlog->connection = $conn; //Different table within the database //$transactionlog = mysqli_fetch_assoc($transactionlog->retrieve_transactiontype()); echo '<tr>' . "\n"; echo "\t" . '<td>' . $account['BankAccountID'] . '</td>' . "\n"; echo "\t" . '<td>' . date($transactionlog['TransactionDate'] ) . '</td>' . "\n"; echo "\t" . '<td>' . $account($transactionlog['TransactionType']) . '</td>' . "\n"; echo "\t" . '<td>$' . $account($transactionlog['TransactionAmount'], 2) . '</td>' . "\n"; echo "\t" . '<td>$' . number_format($balance['CurrentBalance'], 2) . '</td>' . "\n"; echo '<tr>' . "\n"; } /*Close DB*/ mysqli_close($db->connection); ?>

• DoubtRajkumar July 20, 2012 at 4:22 PM

In Which Php FrameWork do we use like This $template->set("variable",$variable); to Pass a data from controller to view file .

• pdf convert into imagemukesh kumar September 17, 2012 at 2:07 AM

i want to know upload pdf in php and convert in to image.jpg, all pdf page

• CURL ProgramNewbi October 3, 2012 at 12:02 AM

PHP (CURL) Hello all users. I am absolutely new to PHP and have no experience in any programming language. Kindly help considering me an absolute beginner. I need to write a program that performs the following functions respectively:- (1) Fetch a particular word from a web page on another website. Eg: The body of a site (www.example.com) contains a paragraph "This is a marvellous website." that generates the 4th word (in this case 'marvellous') RANDOMLY. (2) Count the number of letters of the 4th (randomly generated) word. In this case, 10 (marvellous) (3) Post the result (number of letters) back to www.example.com in the format www.example.com/index.php?result=10 Kindly help me to get this beginner program done. Thank you.

• php question for timerchirag November 7, 2012 at 12:20 PM

how to possible if user login then timer start automatically and logout then timer stop and store total hours in database. pls help me!!!

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Questions

PHP MYSQL Interview Questions
PHP MYSQL Interview Questions  What kind of questions can be asked in an PHP, MYSQL interview? Can anyone post the PHP interviews questions with well explained answers?   PHP, MYSQL Interview Questions Please tell me 

Java Interview Questions

PHP - Java Interview Questions
. Wanted the coding in PHP.  Hello sir, I tried to using this code 

PHP Questions

Ask PHP Questions
Ask PHP Questions       PHP Questions and Answers Ask PHP Questions and get answers from.... In your questions and answers section you can ask PHP questions and get 

General

Ask PHP Questions online
Ask PHP Questions online       Hypertext Preprocessor in short PHP is a popular... of problems, ask PHP Questions to us. We will solve all your queries regarding PHP. Our 

Blog

Sitemap PHP Tutorial
Home  | About-us | Contact Us | Advertisement | Ask Questions | Site Map | Business Software Services India PHP Tutorial Section PHP Index | PHP for beginners | PHP Date Functions | Starting 

PHP Questions

database and php
database and php   suppose i have five tabels and i must form them html then link them database and php then i want to make query between them... complicated as php/mysql is too easy easy to understand. if you need your answer answer 

Swing AWT

Java/PHP Developer
Java/PHP Developer  Hi, can u help me with, question from a text file and answers from another text file with check box..... like a text file containing questions and another text file containing answer of 3 r 4 options,each one 

Swing AWT

Java/PHP Developer
Java/PHP Developer  Hi, can u help me with, question from a text file and answers from another text file with check box..... like a text file containing questions and another text file containing answer of 3 r 4 options,each one 

PHP Questions

php
php   what is php   PHP Tutorials 

Programming Questions

Software Questions and Answers
questions. PHP - Ask your PHP Questions here. Flex... online Discuss Software development questions, ask your questions and get answers... of answers to common programming problems. Ask Questions | Browse 

PHP Questions

php
php  what is php 

Programming Questions

Software Questions and Answers
- Ask your PHP Questions here. Flex - Flex is one... development questions, ask your questions and get answers online. Here you can... programming problems. Ask Questions | Browse Latest Questions 

PHP Questions

php
php using javasript  how to set timer in php using javasript 

PHP Questions

php
php  i want to know about php and php plateform required software to make php program and database that used in php program?   Please visit the following link: PHP database 

PHP Questions

php
php  i want to know about php and php plateform required software to make php program and database that used in php program?   Please visit the following link: PHP database 

PHP Questions

php
php  show the constructor overloading in php 

PHP Questions

PHP
PHP  How to work in drupal with PHP 

Date Calendar

php date function - Date Calendar
php date function  Hi, I am new to PHP. I am trying to get...: 1960-12-02 (type is date ) In PHP : $dob= " 1960-12-02... the browsers. Thanks for posting questions. RoseIndia Team 

PHP Questions

PHP
PHP   hii, Define PHP?   Hello, The PHP Hypertext Preprocessor is a programming language that allows web developers to create dynamic content that interacts with databases. PHP is basically used for developing web 

PHP Questions

php
php  what is php   PHP is one of the most used open source server-side scripting language, which runs on almost all the platform. PHP... and Solaris. To know more about PHP, Visit Here 

PHP Questions

php
php  how to write a program in php to create pdf file 

PHP Questions

php
php  plz tell me code for PHP SQL Insert,delete,update,view is used to insert the record from HTML page to Mysql database using in single PHP form 

PHP Questions

php
php  retrieve data from mysql in php   Please visit the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/sql/mysql-table/mysql-php-select.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/sql/mysql-example/select-where.shtml 

Ajax Questions

php
php  How to catch a image and link click counters using Ajax php can any one help me 

PHP Questions

php
php  how to set email remainder in php?can you help me pls 

PHP Questions

PHP
PHP  I want to create Calendar Event in PHP. Could u help me 

PHP Questions

PHP
PHP  How to check whether a username exists on a website using php and cURL and not MySQL 

PHP Questions

php
Write a simple PHP program that display the days of week as per the system date using switch case statement.  Write a simple PHP program that display the days of week as per the system date using switch case statement 

PHP Questions

PHP
PHP  I would love to do PHP project with the title of "Hospital Management System". I want to know how to make validation using jquery 

PHP Questions

php
can learn php mysql connectivity examples from the given link: PHP Mysql Connectivity 

DMCA.com