Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Free Magazine

Using the Desktop class to launch a URL
Using the Desktop class to launch a URL with default browser...; Using the Desktop class to launch a URL with default browser in Java  This article describes the new Desktop API 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to launch my web application from my desktop without opening Netbeans IDE everytime i run the application?
How to launch my web application from my desktop without opening Netbeans IDE... is i want to create a shortcut for my webapplication in desktop so... to open Netbeans IDE then need to start Glassfish server,then type the url, so i 

JDBC Questions

java--desktop appilication - JDBC
java--desktop appilication  when class.forName() is called ,,,a class is loaded...once after the class is loaded ..if we call class.forName, it will call the class which is already present.......what to do if we want to load 

Java Beginners

Java Spring Desktop application
Java Spring Desktop application  Hi i am developing a desktop java... class NewJFrame1 extends javax.swing.JFrame { /** Creates new form NewJFrame1... javax.swing.Timer; public class Touchscreen extends JFrame { /** Creates new form 

Swing AWT

DESKTOP SHARING USING JAVA
DESKTOP SHARING USING JAVA  Sir i have the following code for scren... javax.swing.JFrame; import javax.swing.JPanel; public class RemoteDesktopServer...(); } } //======================================== class ChatHandeler extends 

Java Beginners

java desktop - Java Beginners
java desktop  Hi, Iam created a desktop login application using... java.awt.*; import java.awt.event.*; import java.sql.*; class LoginDemo{ JButton...(); } } and import mysql.DataAcc; // import package class for getting 

Java Beginners

java desktop - Java Beginners
java desktop  Hi, Iam created a desktop login application using... java.awt.*; import java.awt.event.*; import java.sql.*; class LoginDemo{ JButton...(); } } and import mysql.DataAcc; // import package class for getting 

Java Beginners

Problem in setting IP address for a JFrame Class Desktop Application
Problem in setting IP address for a JFrame Class Desktop Application  I have designed a browser for our final year project, it is working well. But when we put it in a system which has a proxy setting for internet connection 

Java-Tutorials

Create a Desktop Pane Container in Java
Create a Desktop Pane Container in Java       In this section, you will learn how to create a desktop pane container in Java. The desktop pane container is a container, which has 

Java Beginners

Creating URL in java
Creating URL in java  Hii to all I m trying to create a url using... this address on browser i got error 404 page not found. My code is public class Url { /** * @param args */ public static void main(String 

JSP Tutorials

JSP URL Encoding
JSP URL Encoding          JSP URL Encoding is used to encode the url in JSP. URL Encoding is the process of converting string into valid URL format 

Spring Framework Questions

Java Spring Desktop application with multiple classes and jframe
Java Spring Desktop application with multiple classes and jframe  Hi i am developing a desktop java spring application..It has many Jframes forms... java.util.logging.Logger; public class NewJFrame1 extends javax.swing.JFrame 

Java Beginners

How to store url path?
How to store url path?  Image is stored in physical directory like...() + ".PNG"; this physical directory is working fine but I want store in url... + createTimeStampStr() + ".PNG"; this my program public class Image 

J2EE-Tutorials

Access URL
Access URL       This example is used to access the data from the specific url. The Stream Connection is used to connect the application to the specific url by Airtime (connect 

WebSevices Questions

Launch of Toolbar in IE - WebSevices
Launch of Toolbar in IE  "I have created a toolbar with Java Swing I would like to know the steps about how to launch the toolbar in IE 

Struts Questions

struts url problem in Switching module using SwitchAction class - Struts
struts url problem in Switching module using SwitchAction class  when i use SwitchAction class,it creates a problem take a examle when i go from my login module to admin module it shows the url of login module 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java file from url
in the given example, we have created an object of URL class and specified an url string in the constructor of URL class. Now to convert this url to file, we have used the method getFile() of URL class. This method returns the string which 

jQuery

JQuery url validation
jQuery url Validation : jQuery "required url" is the method to validate or check url if the element is empty (text input) or  wrong url type entered .We can validate our url in another type by writing the "url 

General

How to retrieve URL information
the network information for a given URL. In the given below example we use the URL class and make a object. After creating a object we assign a new URL... How to retrieve URL information    

Ajax

Others Frameworks
(XIOS/3) The initial Beta launch of XIOS/3 consists of the OS, a user desktop.... It makes coldfusion method calls on server directly from HTML page using... to write AJAX scripts using Perl.    

Java Technology Tutorials

Java file to url
Java file to url In this section, you will learn how to convert file to url. Description of code: The File class provides a method toURL() for this purpose.... Here is the code: import java.io.*; public class FileTOURL { public static 

Java Beginners

How to store url path in file ?
How to store url path in file ?  Hi, How to store url path in file ? this my program public class Image implements Runnable..."; This is store phiscal directory but i want store url path like 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts2.2.1 url Tag Example
Struts2.2.1 url Tag Example In this tutorial, We will discuss about the URL tag in struts2.2.1This tag is used.to to create an URL and output it as a text format. It?s never work by itself,but it can provides URL to other tags like < 

General

URL Connection Reader
URL Connection Reader       In this section, you will learn about the url connection reader. Here, first of all we are going to define class named " 

Java-Tutorials

URL Rewriting in Java
format. Example: In this example we are using URL rewriting concept of Session...URL Rewriting in Java URL rewriting a session management technique and in this tutorial, you will be informed about URL Rewriting in Java. URL writing 

Java-Tutorials

Opening a URL from an Applet
used for opening url from an applet. This program is using two functions in which... Opening a URL from an Applet       Introduction This is the example of opening a url in same 

Java Beginners

desktop application
desktop application  how to transfer data swing text field to browser text field to their corresponding label/caption. please reply as soon as possible. thanks vijay 

JSP Servlet Questions

post method does not support this url
class of Shoping site example of Http Session. I want to add selected product in the cart thorough this class i want to delegate control to add product servlet. but I am receiving one error that is post method does not supported by this url 

Servlets-Tutorials

Java Servlet : URL Rewriting
session ID. Example : In this example we are using URL rewriting concept...Java Servlet : URL Rewriting In this tutorial, we will discuss about URL Rewriting. It is one of session tracking technique. URL Rewriting : You can use 

Servlets-Tutorials

Java Servlet : Get URL Example
Java Servlet : Get URL Example In this tutorial, You will learn how to get url... the requested client URL. It returns the current URL which containing protocol... parameters. It returns URL in StringBuffer in place of String so if required you 

DMCA.com