Java ME

A Mobile Gaming is the best medium of entertainment in the real life because mobile game is user friendly and portable.

Java ME

Java ME

1. Mobile Gaming
    A Mobile Gaming is the best medium of entertainment in the real life because mobile game is user friendly and portable. However, the mobile industry both in gaming and applications is still in its infancy. Developers, manufacturers and carriers are all still working hard to revolutionize the mobile industry and ultimately drive millions of Dollars in revenue. As a result, graphics are getting better and similarly game play is getting better.

2. Mobile Game Constraints
    Features such as memory, screen size, even colors act as the big hurdles while developing the nice java mobile games. However, all of these are usually not a factor for console and PC application development. These constraints become more evident in a mobile game then in case of a mobile application as it requires a high interaction between user inputs, graphics, animation, sound and/or vibration. Additionally, while developing games you not only have to consider different manufacturers but also the different mobile handset models for the same manufacturer.

Read more at:

http://www.javajazzup.com/issue5/page13.shtml