Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Free Magazine

Java Platform Micro Edition
Java Platform Micro Edition      ... in 1999, Sun introduced the Java 2 Micro Edition. J2ME (now Java ME...; Emergence of Java ME As time and technology moved on, Sun recognized 

Mobile Applications Questions

Java 2 Micro Edition - MobileApplications
Java 2 Micro Edition  I meet difficulties to do my final project using J2me.It's about train ticket booking in mobile.Pls help on how to do this source code using j2me.Thank You 

Java 2 Micro Edition - MobileApplications
Java 2 Micro Edition  I meet difficulties to do my final project using J2me.It's about train ticket booking in mobile.Pls help on how to do this source code using j2me.Thank You 

J2ME

Java Plateform Micro Edition
Java Plateform Micro Edition       Java ME was designed by Sun Microsystems... are ready to create an application with Java Platform ME. Lets create a new 

Core Java

Java 2 Platform-Enterprise Edition
Java 2 Platform-Enterprise Edition       Java Platform, Enterprise Edition builds on the solid..., and deployment of the enterprise applications. The J2EE platform provides the ability 

Core Java

Sun Java Wireless Toolkit
; Java Platform, Micro Edition The Sun Java Wireless Toolkit is also known as Java Platform, Micro Edition (Java ME) Wireless Toolkit. Java Platform, Micro Edition or Java ME was previously known as Java 2 Platform, Micro 

Java-Tutorials

What is Java Platform
and small-memory devices. Java ME (Micro Edition): This technology is use...As a beginner you must first understand the about Java Platform and to get the answer of the frequently asked question "What is Java Platform?". The Java 

JEE Technologies

JEE - Java Enterprise Edition
) Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) Java Platform, Micro Edition... the Java Enterprise Edition or simply JEE platform. In this section of JEE you... enterprise grade applications. Java Enterprise Edition or JEE is a software platform 

JEE 5

Tutorial - Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition
Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition  ... provided by it. The Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9... System Application Server Platform Edition Full JEE 5 Platform Support Sun Java 

Java-Tutorials

Installing Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition
Installing Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition... will learn how to install Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition on your windows machine. Download the latest version of JEE 5 Platform from http 

Software Services

J2ME Application Development Uses Many Features
J2ME Application Development Uses Many Features Java 2 Micro Edition, or J2ME, is a type of operating platform that works with the Java programming code in mind. This is a platform that is made with mobile devices, including smart 

Core Java

Java installation
Java installation       Java comes in different editions JSE (Java Standard Edition), JEE (Java Enterprise Edition), JME (Java Micro Edition). Beginners should try start java 

Training

Java Standard Edition
Java Standard Edition Java, Standard Edition also called Java SE is commonly used in Java programming. This Java Platform is instrumental in implementing... different applications. Before getting its present name Java Standard Edition 6.0 

Eclipse Plugins

J2EE Development-zen Platform
development and runtime environment for J2SE and J2EE (Java 2 Platform, Standard/Enterprise Edition). Applications are modelled on the zen Platform using business... remains possible for Java experts to any extent. Features The zen Platform's 

Core Java

Java JVM
Java JVM       The JVM is a crucial component of the Java Platform introduced by Sun Micro Systems... to as Java bytecode. Though Java Virtual Machines most often used to run Java 

Java Beginners

Java 2 micro editionJ
Java 2 micro editionJ  Hello, i am using JCreator, for writing my J2ME program, after building the program, it keeps on given me the following errors: package javax.microedition.midlet does not exist package 

Eclipse Plugins

Borland Together Edition for Eclipse
Borland Together Edition for Eclipse       BorlandŽ TogetherŽ is a visual modeling platform designed to support architects, developers, UMLŽ designers, business process 

Core Java

Java Technology on Linux
; Java technology supports Java Platform, Java Standard Edition, Java... Configurations Java Platform, Standard Edition 5.0 Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition 1.4 Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition 1.3   

Eclipse Plugins

Borland Together Edition for Eclipse 6.2
Borland Together Edition for Eclipse 6.2       BorlandŽ TogetherŽ is a visual modeling platform designed to support architects, developers, UMLŽ designers, business process 

Enterprise Java

Java Enterprise Edition 7 (JEE7): Features and Specifications
Java Enterprise Edition 7 (JEE7): Features and Specifications The latest version of Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) called JEE 7 was recently launched... about many enhancements to the enterprise Java computing platform to make 

Java-Tutorials

Java EE 7 Platform Receives Final Approval from JCP Executives
Specification Requests (JSRs): Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 7 (JSR 342.... The new version of Java Enterprise Edition, Java EE7 is likely... that the Java EE 7 Platform and Web Profile JSR have received the final approval 

Java Beginners

platform independent
platform independent  what is difirence between machine independent and platform independent 

JEE 5

Overview of JEE 5 Platform
the Java? Platform, Enterprise Edition or Java? EE for short,  has been designed... for JavaServer applications.    Web Services Metadata for the Java Platform... Overview of JEE 5 Platform       

Java Interview Questions

How do I write a correct micro-benchmark in Java?
How do I write a correct micro-benchmark in Java?  How do I write a correct micro-benchmark in Java 

General

Java EE
Platform, Enterprise Edition or Java EE is builds on the solid foundation of Java Platform, Standard Edition (Java SE) and widely used platform for server... the previous version (J2EE 1.4.) was known as Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition or J2EE 

General

O - Java Glossary
Platform, Java Standard Edition, Java Enterprise Edition, Java Web Services Developer Pack and the Jini Starter Pack for the Linux platform. Java technology also... O - Java Glossary       

Android Platform...
Android Platform...  I am willing to port a J2ME code on Android Platform.On eclipse, its giving some error issue,but actually those all are UI... Platform, On doing just certain changes 

Programming Tutorials

Javeline Platform
Javeline Platform       Javaline is an open source Java & Javascript platform. Read full Description 

General

Deploying Application
with  Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9. We will also learn... for deploying Application on the Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9... with Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9. Find install-dir/samples 

General

Ask JEE Questions Online
;    Java Platform, Enterprise Edition or Java... and on any OS platform. The term 2 in J2EE refers to version 2 of Java Enterprise... the answer of the asked questions. JEE is a platform-independent, Java 

DMCA.com