Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Java for C Developers
Java for C Developers          Some times ago, many people believed that Java was slower than C... for the virtual machine.   Features of Java over C There are a number 

Software Services

Mobile Game Developers
Mobile Game Developers A mobile game is very different from handheld video... platform mobile games in different technologies like C++, Flash, Flex, JavaFx, NetBeans IDE, J2ME, and Java. There are experts from all 

PHP

PHP Coding Standards for Developers
developers. Given are few basic PHP Coding Standards that must be followed by any... comment blocks. PHP supports three types of comment style. C style comments " /* Comment type 1*/ ", . C++ style comments " // Comment type 2 

Eclipse Plugins

Cantata++ - for testing C and C++ software
of the C/C++ languages to produce a tool which allows developers to efficiently... Full support for: ANSI C (89 and 99), ISO C++, EC++ and Java coverage... Analysis (C/C++, Java) Stubbing and Wrapping: to simulate and control 

General

Ask C/C++ Questions online
. The developers may face simple to complex problems in C/C++ while developing software... Ask C/C++ Questions online       C and C++ are different programming 

Ajax Questions

c#
c#  how to find out the size of the BMP image in C 

CVS Questions

C++
C++  How can i write this in dev c 

Development process Questions

C++
C++  How can i write this in dev c 

c++
c++  use a prgrm as an example to xplain-: a)class b)object c)message d)cope resolution operator 

Ajax Questions

c#
c#  how to find out the size of the BMP image 

c++
c++  write a programme that calculates the area and circumference of a rectangle 

C++
C++  dear sir How to create windows form application for login screen using C++? USER Name -TESTADMIN Password -testuser 

Java Beginners

c++
c++  i use turbo c++...i want to change the background color...what is the command for it and the header file used 

Java Beginners

c++
c++  i use turbo c++...i want to change the background color...what is the command for it and the header file used 

Java Beginners

c++

C++
C++  differenciate btw.-a)local & public variables b)pre-defined & user defined functions c)fnctn prototype,defination & fnctn code.use code examples 

c++
c++  differenciate btw.-a)local & public variables b)pre-defined & user defined functions c)fnctn prototype,defination & fnctn code.use code examples 

c++
c++  differenciate btw.-a)local & public variables b)pre-defined & user defined functions c)fnctn prototype,defination & fnctn code.use code examples 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

C++
C++  Trace the bubble sort using the following integers,which represent the elements in an array. 5,7,3,8,6,7,3 

c++
c++  write a prgrm tht accepts 3 integer values,then with a function to swap the values 

Java Beginners

C++
C++  Describe the principle advantages of deploying a linked list versus a static array when implementing a Queue or a Stack 

Java Beginners

C#
C#  i need a code that will make program perform the basic operations upon the data Listview save, update and cancel 

C++
C++  I have been asked to write a programme that gets five values,gets the sum,average and product please help me 

C#
C# register form  i want to generate a user id automatically after filling their register form and i want to show their id to their email? please reply me soon 

UML Questions

c++
c++  Consider the following function: int funcExercise7(int list[], int size) { int sum = 0; for (int index = 0; index < size; index++) sum = sum + list[index]; return sum 

UML Questions

c++
c++  Consider the following declarations: class xClass { public: void... private members does class xClass have? c. How many constructors does class xClass.... Write a C++ statement that prints the values of the data members of the object 

c++
c++  .write a program that accepts 5 subjects of a student,it should have a function to calculate the average & another function to grade.grade should be as follows-<40=E,40-49=D,50-59=C,60-69=B & >70 

C++
C++  write a prgrm tht gets five values,gets the sum,average &...; #include <conio.h> void main() { clrscr(); int a,b,c,d,e,sum; float average...;>b>>c>>d>>e; sum=a+b+c+d+e; average=sum/5; product=a*b*c*d 

c++
c++  write a prgrm tht calculates the surface area of a cylinder.the prgrm shld find the circumfrance and have a function that calculates the fadius and another to calculate the surface area 

Spring Framework Questions

c++
c++  write a program that gets a key or character from the keyboard and displays it ASII code in decimal, hexadecimal and binary form.It must also give a description of the key pressed 

DMCA.com