Home Discussion Discuss: Hibernate Relationships - Hibernate Relationships mapping example

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
SQL Question

types of relationships in tables
types of relationships in tables  How to implement one-to-one, one-to-many and many-to-many relationships while designing tables?   hi... tables with primary and foreign key relationships. One-to-Many relationships 

Programming Tutorials

Identify correctly-implemented deployment descriptor elements for a CMP bean (including container-managed relationships).
relationships). Prev Chapter 6. Component Contract for Container... (including container-managed relationships). The deployment descriptor is part... reentrant Example of Entity Bean deployment 

SQL Tutorial

Database Tutorial: Introduction to Database Relationships
Database Relationships: An Introduction to Foreign Keys, Joins and E-R... relationships which has been named as per the need and function of the types... as to multi valued in both directions.  Such kind of relationships occurs only 

JavaScript Questions

Parent child windows relationships when webpage is accesssed through a hyperlink.
Parent child windows relationships when webpage is accesssed through a hyperlink.  A particular session timeout functionality works when a webpage is loaded. The webpage has parent/child windows. This timeout functionality works 

Programming Tutorials

OR Edge Mapping Designer
OR Edge Mapping Designer       SQL Edge« not only allows you to see individual database... relationships is so novel, we have also filed a patent for it. For more 

XML Tutorials

XML Elements
; XML Elements are extensible. They have relationships. They have simple naming... example: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="... Relationships Elements in a xml document are related as parents and children 

Programming Tutorials

Identify correct and incorrect statements or examples about persistent relationships, remove protocols, and about the abstract schema type of a CMP entity bean.
persistent relationships, remove protocols, and about the abstract schema type... relationships, remove protocols, and about the abstract schema type of a CMP entity bean. An entity bean may have relationships with other entity beans 

Eclipse Plugins

OR Edge Mapping Designer
OR Edge Mapping Designer       SQL Edge« not only allows you to see individual database... relationships is so novel, we have also filed a patent for it. For more 

Struts Examples

Set the mapping name
Set the mapping name        3. Set the mapping name to the action attribute of html... mappings. The attribute of the action mapping can be added or removed and a new 

Programming Tutorials

Set the mapping name
; No need to use a separate hidden variable or a query string for mapping...; * This is an example class for demonstrating EventActionDispatcher ... example and move our  * session validation to that class 

Software Services

Outsourcing Troubles,The Troubles with Outsourcing,Trouble in Outsourcing Services
Outsourcing - Troubles Introduction Everyone who has attempted or conducted a study about outsourcing will agree that outsourcing is difficult. Outsourcing relationships have high failure rates as of now though experts aren’t 

Eclipse Plugins

SQL Edge
a powerful way to visualize data relationships. With SQL Edge, users can use only... Perspective" displays tables and their relationships in ER diagrams 

Eclipse Plugins

Amzi! Prolog + Logic Server
that is best expressed as logical relationships. Overview ? Amzi! Technology 

Design Patterns

Relationship among Design patterns
Relationship among Design patterns       Patterns have relationships and work together to form a weave. That is why, it is found that more familiar you 

Eclipse Plugins

AMW
AMW       The AMW (ATLAS Model Weaver) is a tool for establishing relationships (i.e., links) between models. The links are stored in a model, called weaving model 

Programming Tutorials

Topic 5: Object Oriented Concepts

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source CRM
relationships in a highly organized and efficient way. In today's competitive... your customer relationships. Download the base application for FREE, and have 

Servlet Interview Questions

servlet mapping
servlet mapping  Defined servlet mapping in web.xml ?   <servlet> <servlet-name>Hello</servlet-name> <servlet...;/HelloWorld</url-pattern> </servlet-mapping> Given above servlet mapping 

XML Questions

mapping - XML
mapping  how does the web.xml works and how does the mapping done will you explain me?  Hi Friend, The web.xml file provides... can perform the servlet-mapping like the following: HelloServlet 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Mapping Application
Mapping Application The mapping is done within an action file called..., their corresponding action class and results returned from the Action class. Before mapping... can also specify the name of the method of an action class in mapping as < 

Struts Questions

the Action Mapping specified
the Action Mapping specified  How is the Action Mapping specified 

Struts Questions

ActionMapping and is the Action Mapping specified
ActionMapping and is the Action Mapping specified  What is ActionMapping and is the Action Mapping specified 

Software Services

CRM Solutions and Services, All CRM Solutions, CRM Solutions India
where maintaining long-term relationships with your customers is often... lasting relationships with your clients thus assuring long-term revenues from 

Hibernate Questions

What is Light Object Mapping?
What is Light Object Mapping?  Hi, What is Light Object Mapping? Thanks 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp one to one mapping
jsp one to one mapping  how to perform one to one mapping in jsp....code of one to one mapping with .xml file 

Spring Framework Questions

Mapping objects in XML - Spring
Mapping objects in XML   Hello, I┬┤ve read that you can define an object in the configuration XML as follows: tom Ok, but, if I want to set a different value for "name" each time I create 

XML Questions

XML to XML Mapping
XML to XML Mapping  Hi Dear Developer Team, I would like to know how does XML-to-XML and XML-to-database Mapping works? I do not want use any of the popular Software like Altova or sylusstudio .... i mean, i have to program 

Software Services

Outsourcing Communication Tips,Useful Cultural Tips in Offshore Outsourcing,Communication and Culture Tips
Communication and Culture Tips in Offshore Outsourcing Relationships Introduction Many offshore outsourcing and other business arrangements run into difficulties due to communication problems. The trend is very prominent in both 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Design Patterns
the interactions and relationships between classes or objects. It is not necessary 

JDBC

Mapping MySQL Data Types in Java
Mapping MySQL Data Types in Java   .... For example, Java String don't precisely match any of the MySQL data CHAR type... successfully. The following table represent the default Java mapping for various 

DMCA.com