Home Discussion Discuss: Database Technology

• itrodge April 25, 2011 at 6:08 AM

to learn about how to design database

• regarding SQL ServerAshish August 12, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Sir, Please tell me how to run SQL Server on an 64-bit operating system.

• data structures kolli.abhishek October 10, 2012 at 4:42 PM

I need some questions that are related to data structures and c programming generally these questions must be asked in viva questions in labs,interviews

• ouWkvorcRADElena January 18, 2013 at 6:54 PM

on your product and aueidnce. With JavaFX you are dependent on a runtime being installed on the end user's computer whereas with GWT you only need to know they have a browser with JavaScript enabled. If I wanted to do complex animations , etc. I would pick something like JavaFX, Silverlight, or Flash.There are many factors. If I worked in a Java shop and had experienced Java developers on staff it seems to make more sense to pick JavaFX. If its a Flash/Flex shop then the Flash Player, etc.Chad

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
EJB Questions

Technology - EJB

Ajax Questions

Ajax technology

JSP Interview Questions

JSP technology extensible
JSP technology extensible  Is JSP technology extensible?   Yes. JSP technology is extensible through the development of custom actions, or tags, which are encapsulated in tag libraries 

Software Development

Technology index page
Technology related terms are explained here. Learn it by the tutorials and examples explained here 

IDE Questions

Latest Technology - IDE Questions

EJB Questions

component based technology - EJB

XML Questions

prblm in flex with php server technology - XML

Struts Questions

Hi i am new to J2ee Technology and struts - Struts
Hi i am new to J2ee Technology and struts  what exatly will happen when we hit the Login button? Once we enter in to the application, what will happen. How the UserID and Password validations will done. Can any one help 

Blog

What is Java FX?
What is Java FX? The JavaFX technology is yet another set of technologies... devices. The JavaFX technology consists of runtime environments, widgets, development tools, and scripting environments based on Java technology. Currently 

Blog

Roseindia Ajax- Roseindia Ajax tutorials

Blog

What is JSP?
The JSP  Java Server Pages Technology: Java Server Pages is a technology... types of documents to server the web client. The JSP technology allows... by the Servlet container to server the client request. JSP is grate technology 

Blog

Struts Step by Step
to start programming in struts technology. Struts framework is one the most used framework for developing enterprise web applications using Java Technology 

Programming Tutorials

Adobe Flex 4
Adobe Flex 4 Flex 4 is the next generation technology for Rich Internet... as with the inception of Flash technology, the web development has reached to a new paradigm... can revolutionize the web development technology by providing high-end features 

Blog

Struts Quick Start
Struts Quick Start Struts Quick Start to Struts technology In this post I will show you how you can quick start the development of you struts based project... applications in Java technology. Struts is one of the most used framework 

Blog

AWT basics
, graphics, and user-interface for the desktop application using Java technology 

Blog

Args tutorial

Java Technology Tutorials

Web Development
Side Coding Database Technology Security Measure Web 

Programming Tutorials

HTTP Authentication With PHP
a (or multiple set of) query to a database, or by looking up the user in a dbm 

Java Server Faces

Java Server Faces (JSF) Tutorial

General

JSP FUNDAMENTALS
; JSP termed as Java Server Pages is a technology introduced by Sun...(); This statement gets hold of an connection to the database from the pool of database connections already existing with the application 

Programming Tutorials

Setting Up SSI on WAMP
to serve the entire page via a CGI program, or other dynamic technology. How 

Ajax Questions

Ajax type
Ajax type  hiii, Is Ajax a technology platform or is it an architectural style 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP
JSP   What is JSP?   JavaServer Pages (JSP) is a server-side Java technology an extension to the Java servlet technology that helps...) is a server-side Java technology an extension to the Java servlet technology 

WebSevices Questions

JAVA - WebSevices
JAVA  i want objective questions and answers ( with 4 or 5 choice) in Web Technology 

Programming Tutorials

Zend FrameWork

Blog

Welcome to Rose Indias Programmers Blog
Welcome to Rose India?s Programmers Blog! Our new blog section will discuss about technology, Software development processes, open-source software, and everything related to the programming. We will be adding technology news and articles 

Java Server Faces Questions

p2p file sharing tech - Java Server Faces Questions
p2p file sharing tech  which technology we can use to build a p2p mobile file sharing application. Is there any application through we can do file sharing on mobile 

Mobile Applications Questions

What is Java Card ?
What is Java Card ?  hii, What is Java Card ?   hello, The Java Card specification allows Java technology to run on smart cards and other small devices 

Applet Questions

JMeter - Applet
) technology creates dynamic Web pages .JSP technology enables fast development 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP Interview Question
JSP Interview Question  What is JSP? Describe its concept.   Java Server Pages (JSP) is a server-side programming technology that enables... responses like any servlet. However, JSP technology provides a more convenient way 

DMCA.com