Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Ajax

TheBroth, The Global Mosaic
TheBroth, The Global Mosaic       TheBroth is a browser-based massively multiplayer collaborative art... time global mosaic, made of 1000 colorful tiles. Read full Description 

Mobile Applications Questions

global variable in objective c
global variable in objective c  Declaring global variable in objective c 

PHP Questions

creating a global variable with php
creating a global variable with php  Is it possible to create a variable to declare as global in case of database connectivity?   Yes... below.. function processlogin($username, $password){     global $database 

JDBC Questions

global jdbc file
global jdbc file  hi, I want to create a global connection file by using function like getConnection(),startConnection(), and stopConnection() etc. so anybody from my team can access that class file. can anybody help me out 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Global Variable
PHP  Global Variable To access global variable in PHP we need to use global keyword or $GLOBALS associative array global is a keyword which helps us to access the globally declared variable. There is no limit to use global 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Variable Global
PHP Global Variables PHP Global variable are the variables which can be used... can use global variable in different-different ways, For example : PHP Global...;; $num2 = "6"; function multi() { global $num1,$num2; $num2 

General Information

Global Positioning System Advantages
Global Positioning System Advantages Global Positioning System has many... car and even a mobile phone has been made easy by global positioning system... are stored in a database. One of the very noted benefits of the Global 

Programming Tutorials

Global style in Flex4
Global style in Flex4: You can set the style using global selector. It set... you can see how we can use global style using simple way and setStyle...; <!-- Global Style --> <fx:Style> @namespace s 

General Information

Basics of global positioning system
Basics of global positioning system The Global Positioning system is slowly and steadily making a niche for itself. More and more number of people... in the number of people using Global positional system technology. It is basically 

Global Positioning System

Global Positioning System
Global Positioning System       Brief History :-The Global positioning System (GPS), formally known as the Navstar Global Positioning System, was first time used by united states 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

Basics of Global Positioning System
Basics of Global Positioning System       Origin & History: The Global Positioning System is originally a part of Navigation System with Timing and Range (NAVSTAR 

Java Beginners

Java Array Values to Global Varibles - Java Beginners
Java Array Values to Global Varibles  I am working on a program that provides users with 3 loan options. If global variables rate and periods... the following code..which is passing that global variables value into the method 

General Information

Global Positioning system facts
Global Positioning system facts Global positioning system facts are centred on the applications and uses of GPS systems. GPS systems are the easiest and most accurate ways to track vehicles, mobile phones and various other objects 

General Information

Global positioning system issues
Global positioning system issues Global positioning system has evolved to be a very useful device for tracking and locating objects or directions. Whilst, there are heaps of advantages of a GPS system, but like all good things 

JSP Interview Questions

I want to store the value of local variable into Global variable
I want to store the value of local variable into Global variable    <%=cnt%>=x; is it a valid Statement 

General Information

Global Positioning Systems and its uses
Global Positioning Systems and its uses Global Positioning Systems... and track places. Not also paths to destinations, but Global Positioning systems.... Business owners can also reap the advantages of Global Positioning systems 

JSF Tutorials & Examples

JSF Global Navigation Example

General Information

Advantages and Disadvantages Global Positioning System
GPS stands for global positioning system which was created by US department of defense for the navigation of military in any part of world under circumstances... of Global Positioning System Sometimes the GPS may fail due to certain reasons 

Java Server Faces Questions

unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm' - Java Server Faces Questions
unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm'  pls help me, I am... template : VM_global_library.vm Tue Aug 12 12:03:54 CAT 2008 [error] ResourceManager : unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm' in any resource loader. Tue 

Java Beginners

how i can creat string array, with global visibility.
how i can creat string array, with global visibility.  Problem : Write a Java class having a String array, with global visibility. Add a method that adds a given sting to the string array. Add a method that searches 

Java Beginners

how i can creat string array, with global visibility.
how i can creat string array, with global visibility.  Problem : Write a Java class having a String array, with global visibility. Add a method that adds a given sting to the string array. Add a method that searches 

General Information

Architecture of Global Positioning System (GPS)
Architecture of Global Positioning System (GPS) GPS or Global positioning... upon the architectural framework of Global positioning system, the space segment... for the proper functioning of all the operations of global positioning system 

General Information

Global Positioning System advantages and disadvantages
Global Positioning System advantages and disadvantages Every coin has two... of Global Positioning Systems This satellite based navigation system... of Global Positioning systems. They can keep a check on the productivity 

XML Tutorials

Global and Local Simple-Type Elements
.style1 { background-color: #BFDFFF; } Global and Local Simple-Type... element then it is considered as global and now it can be reused many time by other elements. For example: line1 and line2 elements are global and can 

Ant

Redefine property in the children Target
to define the property file whether it is local or global. When you create... the message Global file.  The <property name="build.property" value="Global"/> element is used to define global build.properties 

How Accurate is GPS?
How Accurate is GPS?       Introduction  The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a navigation system based on satellites. The GPS network operates on 24 satellites orbiting 

Benefits of GPS Systems
Benefits of GPS Systems       Introduction GPS or Global Positioning System was originally developed as a military navigation tool. However the technology has grown along 

Ajax

IP Locator
address to know the location of this ip in the global map. Enter the IP address... in the global map. Read full Description 

Technology

Tracking fleet
Tracking fleet is a tough job to accomplish and is a nightmare for a fleet manager. It requires an aid of tracking technologies like GPS (Global Positioning System) and GLONASS (Global Navigation Satellite System). These technologies 

Technology

Tracking fleet managements
Tracking fleet managements is easy when aided by the tracking technologies like GPS (Global Positioning System) and GLONASS (Global Navigation Satellite System). Both of these technologies are widely used in the fleet business are very 

DMCA.com