Home Discussion 24920-SQNco-EN Discuss: SQNco EN/FA Dictionary

• write dictionaryAbdulhaq June 22, 2011 at 2:24 PM

I want to make a dictionary for computer or for mobile but i dont have any idea or information please help me coding and also give me good information about writing it

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Ajax

SQNco EN/FA Dictionary
SQNco EN/FA Dictionary       The Best and Newest English / Farsi Dictionary,Free Searchable English-Farsi and Farsi-English dictionary with more than 70000 words. Read full Description 

Java Beginners

Dictionary class
Dictionary class  hello,, What is the Dictionary class?   hii,, The Dictionary class provides the capability to store key-value pairs 

Java Interview Questions

Java dictionary class
Java dictionary class  What is the Dictionary class 

Java Beginners

create dictionary in java
create dictionary in java  Hi, dear : How can create simple dictionary in java .. by using Applet or any other way like GUI (basic), please write Comment on the line that difficult to learning it .think u so much 

Java Beginners

Java Dictionary-Sort,Extract
Java Dictionary-Sort,Extract  *I need to make an English(other language) dictionary by collecting english/other language words in a text file...,camp......." then sorted dictionary file with hashes pointed to the sorted 

Java Beginners

how to read from dictionary c
how to read from dictionary c  how to read elements from dictionary in c programming 

Java Beginners

how to write a english dictionary project in java
how to write a english dictionary project in java  please give me idea how to write program/source code for dictionary project 

Java Beginners

How to import elglish dictionary in java - Java Beginners
How to import elglish dictionary in java  Hi.. This is Sakthi... How to import english dictionary in java platform.. My task it to check the inserted characters are meaningful or not? Can any one help me out 

Java Beginners

how to import english dictionary in java - Java Beginners
how to import english dictionary in java  Hi.. This is Sakthi... How to import english dictionary in java platform.. My task it to check whether the entered characters are meaningful or not? Can any one help me out 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

I am trying to create domains for column attributes of my data dictionary?
I am trying to create domains for column attributes of my data dictionary?  Please provide me with the best possible solution. I already have the fields and there data types in a table and then the field values in another table 

SQL Question

Oracle - SQL
Oracle  create a data dictionary for conditional if else statement 

Ajax Examples

Cool Ajax Sites
.   SQNco EN/FA Dictionary The Best and Newest English / Farsi Dictionary,Free Searchable English-Farsi and Farsi-English dictionary with more than 70000 words 

Java Interview Questions

java
java  What is the super class of Hashtable?  The Dictionary class is the abstract parent Hashtable 

Java Interview Questions

array, index, string
array, index, string  how can i make dictionary using array...please help 

Java Beginners

features - Java Beginners
features  How can i use the dictionary in Java.Is there this feature in C if so inform me.. thank you..... regards.. cheruvu Jaanu Reddy 

Java Beginners

programming - Java Beginners
. The aim of the project is to create a Dictionary solution. The solution will provide..., etc), examples, pronunciation, etc to the dictionary. The menu will also provide... be able to list the dictionary words alphabetically. The user should also be able 

Security Questions

can anyone help me to implement strength of the password - Security
can anyone help me to implement strength of the password  hi.. i have to implement password strength detection algorithm. How can i use dictionary in linux system 

Java Beginners

help me please
help me please  how can i do dictionary with the use of array code in java, where i will type the word then the corresponding meaning for that word will appear...thanks 

Mobile Applications Questions

Why NSMutableDictionary
allows to add and remove Dictionary items dynamically 

how send nsnotification to forward class
is not loaded yet. example,there is a class A,where i am creating a dictionary and posting... the dictionary sent by class 

SQL Question

help on mySQL 5 command Line - SQL
called dictionary as shown below: mysql> select * from dictionary..._of_searches) from dictionary to display the output of the least word search... from dictionary where num_of_searches=(select min(num_of_searches) from dictionary 

SQL Question

Help on mySQL 5 command line - SQL
Help on mySQL 5 command line  Dear Sir, I had created a table for mySQL 5 called dictionary as shown below: mysql> select * from dictionary...) from dictionary to display the output of the least word search result. But how 

list and textbox
will display the details. similar to a mobile dictionary. how can i do 

J2me Fonts - MobileApplications
J2me Fonts  hi ,i am doing my project in j2me..english to tamil dictionary is my title..i dont know how to integrate tamil fonts in j2me application..can anyone help me..i am in need of this idea very soon..please reply as soon 

Java Beginners

core java ,io operation,calling methods using switch cases
core java ,io operation,calling methods using switch cases  How to create a dictionary program,providing user inputs using io operations with switch cases and providing different options for searching,editing,storing meanings 

Java Beginners

urgent...pleAse help me.....please!
urgent...pleAse help me.....please!  please help me urgent! how can i do dictionary with the use of array code in java, where i will type the word then the corresponding meaning for that word will appear...thanks 

Java Beginners

i need a quick response about array and string...
i need a quick response about array and string...  how can i make a dictionary type using array code in java where i will type the word then the meaning will appear..please help me..urgent 

Java Beginners

java
: Enumeration BitSet Vector Stack Dictionary Hashtable Properties These classes 

Programming Tutorials

Read PDF file
PdfReader("file.pdf"); PdfDictionary dictionary = reader.getPageN(1); PRIndirectReference reference = (PRIndirectReference) dictionary .get 

Applet Questions

Applet - spell check program - Applet
WITH DICTIONARY AND MAKE NECESSARY CHANGES BACK TO FILE OPENED... . KINDLY HELP The program does match the input text against a DICTIONARY 

DMCA.com