Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

Cube Root
Cube Root  Hi, Can one one please tell me how to find the cube root of any number without using any inbuilt function?? Regards: Akash 

Programming Tutorials

About OLAP Cube in OLAP DataGrid in Flex4
About OLAP Cube in OLAP DataGrid in Flex4: OLAP cube have many dimensions. Dimensions of an OLAP cube represent the field of the flat data. for example...: Month, product. The value along each dimension of the cube is called a member 

Java Beginners

multidimensional data cube - Java Beginners
multidimensional data cube  how to create multidimensional data cube in java  Hi friend, A data warehouse comprises a multidimensional data storage area to store multidimensional data and a transactional data 

JavaScript Questions

how to find square and cube of five number
how to find square and cube of five number  how to find square and cube of five number   Hi Friend, Try the following code: <html>...;"); } document.writeln("Cube of 5 numbers:<br><br>"); var j; for(j=1;j<=5 

Java Code Examples

Create cube shape in Applet
Create cube shape in Applet In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a cube using java2d. The example creates a cube which gives a 3d view to the cube. Here we haven't used java3d packages. The cube can be rotate when 

Java Beginners

calculate volume of cube, cylinder and rectangular box using method overloading in java
calculate volume of cube, cylinder and rectangular box using method overloading in java  calculate volume of cube, cylinder and rectangular box using method overloading in java   calculate volume of cube, cylinder 

Ajax

Round Cube
Round Cube       Ajax based webmail client, has the basic functionality of the webmail (send mails, fwd, reply, folders, ...) Read full Description 

Core Java

Java Square Root And Cube Root Example
Java Square Root And Cube Root Example In this section we will discuss about how to find the square root and cube root of a number. This example explains you about finding the square root and cube root of a number. This tutorial 

Java Beginners

write a program to calculate volume of a cube, cylinder, rectangular box using method overloading
to calculate volume of a cube, cylinder, rectangular box using method overloading... is " + rectangleBox); System.out.println(""); double cube = overload.volume(5); System.out.println("Volume of cube is " + cube 

Programming Tutorials

About OLAP Schemas in OLAP DataGrid in Flex4
for to convert a flat data in to an OLAP cube. You will create OLAP schema which is used for defines the dimensions of the cube. The fields of the flat data that supply the members along each dimensions and the measure for any point in the cube 

Java Beginners

interest rate
interest rate  write a program to calculate the volume of a cube of side 5 units?   Here is a code that accepts the side of cube and find...[]) { double cube = volume(5); System.out.println("Volume of cube is " + cube 

Java Beginners

java program
java program  write a java program to compute area of a circle.square,rectangle.triangle,volume of a sphere ,cylinder and perimeter of cube using method over riding 

Java Beginners

java program
java program  write a java program to compute area of a circle.square,rectangle.triangle,volume of a sphere ,cylinder and perimeter of cube using method over riding 

Java Beginners

method overriding in java
method overriding in java  program to compute area of square,rectangle,triangle,circle and volume of sphere,cylinder and perimeter of a cube using method overriding 

Java Beginners

method overriding in java
method overriding in java  program to compute area of square,rectangle,triangle,circle and volume of sphere,cylinder and perimeter of a cube using method overriding 

Java Beginners

java programming
java programming  WAP to calculate the sum of: x + x(square)/2 + x(cube)/3 +.......... x(to the power n)/n 

Java Beginners

code - Java Beginners
code  how to get the cube root of a number in java?the simpliest form...thanks  Hi Friend, While calculating cube root you can simply...[]){ double num = 64.00; System.out.println("Cube root of "+num+" is :"+Math.cbrt 

Programming Tutorials

How to create a OLAP DataGrid in Flex4
2.Configure a local cube by specifying(OLAP Schema) (i)  Dimensions (ii) Attributes (iii) Hierarchies (iv) Levels (v) Measures 3.Build the cube by calling refresh() 4.Query the cube by specifying (i)   column 

JavaScript Questions

to read number from user
to read number from user  1)print the positive equivalent of the number 2) check if the no is integer or not 3) find the square root of the number 4) find the cube of the number 

Java Beginners

pq
java program To create a threadgroup  java program To create a threadgroup and make three groups of threads for finding square root, cube root and wheather number is prime or not. Execute the threadgroup for all these task 

Java Beginners

InheritanceTest - Java Beginners
InheritanceTest.java to support an inheritance hierarchy for class Point?Square?Cube. Use Point..., the private data of Square should be the sideLength, the private data of Cube should...(){ return 4*sideLength; } } class Cube extends Square{ private double depth 

Java Beginners

Java Program - Java Beginners
for class Point?Square?Cube. Use Point as the superclass of the hierarchy. Specify..., the private data of Cube should be depth. Provide applicable accessor methods...; } public double perimeter(){ return 4*sideLength; } } class Cube 

Java Beginners

java code along wid graphics design
java code along wid graphics design  actually i want to design nd make an apllication to solve a rubics cube of 3*3.. i have an algos wid me bt jus need ur guidance..plzz hlp out or if u have ny other ideas do suggest 

Applet Questions

drawing shapes in applet - Applet
drawing shapes in applet  hi, i need a single applet prgm which draws cone,cube and square in circle.  Hi manju, This is cube example import java.awt.*; import java.awt.event.*; import java.awt.geom.*; import 

Programming Tutorials

Create OLAPQuary in OLAPDataGrid control in Flex4
procedure for creating a query: 1. Make a cube for a query. 2. Make...(cube:IOLAPCube):IOLAPQuery { // instance of OLAPQuery var query... function runQuery(event:CubeEvent):void { var cube:IOLAPCube 

Java Beginners

please help//
please help//  Number square cube 1 1 1 3 9 27 5 25 125 7 49 343 9 81 729 total 165 1225 ?? this is the ouput..;;; i 

Java Beginners

please help//
please help//  Number square cube 1 1 1 3 9 27 5 25 125 7 49 343 9 81 729 total 165 1225 ?? this is the ouput..;;; i 

Java Beginners

please help//

Java Beginners

a java program... - Java Beginners
a java program...  write a program to check that a number is Armstrong or not. An armstrong is one which is same as the sum of the cube of the digits of the number. write a program to print the following pattern 55555 54444 

Applet Questions

java - Applet
java  1.An applet program to draw a line graph for y=2x+5.[for suitable values of x & y] 2. An applet program to draw following shapes (1)cone, (2)cube, (3)square inside a circle  Hi friend, this is cubic code 

DMCA.com