Home Discussion Discuss: OpenWiFiSpots - Free WiFi Hotspot FInder

• wifi sample code in javamuez March 28, 2012 at 8:55 PM

i need a sample java code of wifi connection or getting notifiction via mobile device when they on their wifi.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Vehicle Tracking Technology

WiFi
Finder and WiFi Products.   What is WiFi? WiFi is a globally used... Hotspot? WiFi technology is one of the hottest and fastest spreading worldwide... as a business tool.    What is WiFi Finder? A WiFi finder is a device 

What is WiFi Finder?
operated and portable. A WiFi finder typically detects a hotspot within a radius... What is WiFi Finder?       Introduction A WiFi finder is a device used for locating wireless hotspots 

Technology

Becoming a WiFi Hotspot
Becoming a WiFi Hotspot       Introduction WiFi technology is one of the hottest and fastest spreading... Point on, the WiFi hotspot will be functional. You will need the 802.11a 

WiFi Internet
a WiFi hotspot at your home or office. Security is also applicable when you need... WiFi Internet       Introduction WiFi, the short form of Wireless Fidelity, is a technology that allows 

Why WiFi?
Why WiFi?       Introduction WiFi, or Wireless Fidelity, is a technology standard developed in 1997 by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). WiFi is all about 

Tips: WiFi Security for Home Networks
up a WiFi network, as anyone who is close enough to the hotspot can break.... Therefore it is advisable for any private WiFi hotspot to disable this beacon... Tips: WiFi Security for Home Networks    

Java Beginners

wifi with java
wifi with java   i want to connect wifi\wireless connection with java (not midlet or android) i fount code for android and midlet but not for core java . can anyone help me..plzz 

WebSevices Questions

wifi problem
wifi problem   iam used for wi-fi many site was bloacked but net was speed.am install ultrasurf software my wi-fi was very slow. why 

WebSevices Questions

wifi problem
wifi problem   iam used for wi-fi many site was bloacked but net was speed.am install ultrasurf software my wi-fi was very slow. why 

WiFi

Java Beginners

NetworkInterface is a Wifi Interface?
NetworkInterface is a Wifi Interface?  How to find if wifi network interfaces from the returned result of NetworkInterface.getNetworkInterfaces 

Security Questions

esign filter for wifi router
esign filter for wifi router  How can i make a filter for my wifi router to filter packets from specific ip or mac address 

Java Server Faces Questions

wifi et windows
wifi et windows  est ce qu'on peut capturer les trames d'un reseau wifi sous windows?? et merci pour la reponse 

Java Beginners

what is the example of wifi in java
what is the example of wifi in java  i want wi fi programs codings 

Development process Questions

can I capture wifi trafic in windows?
can I capture wifi trafic in windows?  Hi, can I analyse wifi trafic in windows and not in linux ? thank you 

General

Prime And Fibonacci Number Finder
Prime And Fibonacci Number Finder In this section, you will learn how to find the prime numbers which are generated in the fibonacci series. To compute this, we have created two methods generateSeries() of ArrayList type and isPrime 

Java Beginners

How to supress displaying username and password in Java Web Start 10.21.2.11 Using JRE version 1.7.0_21-b11 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
How to supress displaying username and password in Java Web Start 10.21.2.11 Using JRE version 1.7.0_21-b11 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM  I have... Using JRE version 1.7.0_21-b11 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM User home directory = C 

Programming Tutorials

Identify the use, syntax, and behavior of, the following entity bean home method types, for Container-Managed Persistence (CMP); finder methods, create methods, remove methods, and home me
); finder methods, create methods, remove methods, and home methods.Prev ... types, for Container-Managed Persistence (CMP); finder methods, create... ONE (AT LEAST findByPrimaryKey(pKey)) or MORE finder methods, one 

Will WiMAX Compete with Wi-Fi?
that this powerful technology will soon overtake WiFi, which looks feeble. This need... years. Another advantage WiFi currently has is that integrated 802.11b/g... hotspot networks. These technologies will grow along with the Wi-Fi and WiMAX 

Ajax

Upload Whois
Upload Whois       A AJAX domain name finder and Who is. Great neat to which checks and suggests as you type. Read full Description 

Travel

Information about Deer Park of Delhi
such interesting hotspot of this old city. Attractions of the Deer Park Delhi 

iPhone

Apple's iPad? The Lowdown On One Of The Most Anticipated Devices In Its Class
versions of the product were released, one that was solely WiFi, and the other 

EJB Questions

ejbSelect() vs ejbHome() - EJB
ejbSelect vs ejbHome  Hi, 1) What are the differences between ejbSelect() and ejbHome...() business methods in CMP bean? 2) In Ed Romans Mastering EJB 3rd edition, it is mentioned that ejb finder methods 

Java Beginners

I need your help - Java Beginners
I need your help  What is the purpose of garbage collection in Java, and when is it used?  Hi check out this url : http://www.artima.com/insidejvm/ed2/gc.html http://java.sun.com/javase/technologies/hotspot 

Java-Tutorials

Java Virtual Machine Technology
Java Virtual Machine Technology Java development kit termed as  JDK have more than one implementation of the JVM. Java HotSpot Client VM also termed... -client at command line at the time of its launch. Java HotSpot Server VM also termed 

JSP Servlet Questions

Project source code
Project source code  i want source code for contact finder just like facebook provides or linkedin website on der home page just similar to dat...i m working on jsp project ..its a web based project which stores information 

Technology What is?

What is Wi-Fi?
as WiFi, Wi-Fi, Wifi, or wifi. After invention of this technology, it was launch... it 's  commercial profit. In the Wi-Fi system computers are connected with wifi... the access point after getting a permission of the administrator .  Wifi networks 

Mobile Applications Questions

how to do actionsheet in iphone?-RV
an internet connection via WiFi or cellular network to work." delegate:self... connection via WiFi or cellular network to work." delegate:self cancelButtonTitle:@"Ok... Connection" message:@"This app require an internet connection via WiFi or cellular 

Spring Framework Questions

Need the some guidence - Spring
Need the some guidence  Hi, MY name is pavan iam having mini projects in MCA these are the details reg projects below 1.project name:identical project finder description: Develop s/w to identify identical projects 

Programming Tutorials

Chapter 9. EJB-QL
specification language for the FINDER and SELECT methods of entity beans... to the parameters of the finder or select method for which it is defined... definition for each finder and select method. <entity> <ejb 

DMCA.com