Home Discussion Discuss: Ask Programming Questions Online

• actionscriptmaryam April 12, 2011 at 4:31 PM

I need to call a webservice via actionscript 3.0 by clickin a button.I appreciate to help me.

• vb code issueshoaib ismail March 12, 2012 at 11:44 AM

can any one solve this error please ,when i debug it shows this window so what i do to resolve this issue? <b>ERROR MESSAGE is The Microsoft Office Access database engine cannot open or write to the file 'C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\MY DOCUMENTS\fullDatabase.accdb'. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view and write its data. </b> Imports System.Data Imports System.Data.OleDb Partial Public Class WebForm1 Inherits System.Web.UI.Page Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load End Sub Protected Sub submitbutton_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs) Handles submitbutton.Click Dim varUserName = TxtU.Text Dim varUserPassword = TxtP.Text Dim Name As String = Session("Name") Session("UserName") = TxtU.Text Dim qr As String Dim myconn As New OleDbConnection() Dim myAdapter As New OleDbDataAdapter() Dim myDatatable As New DataTable() Session("Name") = "name" 'orSession.Add("Name","name")'retrieving myconn.ConnectionString = "Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Data Source=C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMIN\MY DOCUMENTS\fullDatabase.accdb;Persist Security Info=False;" qr = "select * from table3 where UserEmail ='" + TxtU.Text + "' and UserPassword = '" + TxtP.Text + "'" Dim com As New OleDbCommand(qr, myconn) myconn.Open() myAdapter.SelectCommand = com myAdapter.Fill(myDatatable) Label4.Text = myDatatable.Rows.Count.ToString() If (myDatatable.Rows.Count > 0) Then Response.Redirect("Default.aspx") Label4.Text = "USER IS VALID" Session("Name") = myDatatable.Rows(0)("UserName").ToString() Session("Department") = myDatatable.Rows(0)("UserDept").ToString() Session("Email") = myDatatable.Rows(0)("UserEmail").ToString() Else Label4.Text = "USER IS IN-VALID" End If End Sub End Class

• c++ file handlinghemant April 12, 2012 at 6:24 PM

hey ..please reply me when we are creating a file handling program in c++ then the file that was created that contain only characters and number values are not displayed..they are in other formats.. why this happened??? rply me fast

• c and c++pradeep kumar July 18, 2012 at 10:23 AM

nothing...!

• c and c++pradeep kumar July 18, 2012 at 10:26 AM

ask me the questions about c and c++.

• c++feeling heart February 19, 2013 at 12:10 PM

A balance has the following size weights: 100 lb, 50 lb, 10 lb, 5 lb, and 1 lb. The number of 100 lb and 50 lb weights required to weigh an object weighing weight pounds can be calculated by using the following C++ statements: // Determine the number of 100 lb weights w100 = int(weight/100) // Determine the number of 50 lb weights w50 = int((weight â?? w100 * 100)/50) Using these statements as a starting point, write a C++ program that accepts a weight input from the user and then calculates the number of each type of weight needed to weigh that object.

• arraysleah November 27, 2013 at 3:10 PM

BIT 2123 STRUCTURED PROGRAMMING TAKEAWAY CAT NOVEMBER 2013 ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS (30 MARKS) 1. Write a function in C called ShowStar. This function has the following features: a. Input: an integer parameter called amount b. Output: prints to standard output an X. This X is created using asterisks. It is amount rows high and amount columns wide. c. Returns: nothing Example output: If amount is 5, the function prints: * * * * * * * * * If amount is 6, the function prints: * * * * ** ** * * * *

• c progleah November 23, 2013 at 11:22 AM

1. Write a function in C called ShowStar. This function has the following features: a. Input: an integer parameter called amount b. Output: prints to standard output an X. This X is created using asterisks. It is amount rows high and amount columns wide. c. Returns: nothing Example output: If amount is 5, the function prints: * * * * * * * * * If amount is 6, the function prints: * * * * ** ** * * * *

• Problem in onclick function of radiobuttonAmrutha May 5, 2011 at 6:31 PM

hi, I need to call a java function when clicking a radio button & display the string values which is there in that java function to the table.sorry if the question is too simple.i am a newbie.I appreciate for any help.

• Problem in onclick function of radiobuttonAmrutha May 5, 2011 at 7:08 PM

Hi, I need to call a java function when i click a radio button & display certain string values which are present in that function to the table.i am a newbie.sorry if the question is too simple.any help would be appreciated.

• C++JX July 26, 2012 at 11:44 PM

#include <iostream> using namespace std; void recursiveToLower(char str[]) { if ( str[0] != '\0' ) { str[0] = toupper( str[0] ); // do this char recursiveToLower( str+1 ); // recursively do the remaining chars } } int main() { char word[10] ; cin >> word cout << recursiveToLower(word); system ("pause"); return 0; }

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Ask Programming Questions Online
Ask Programming Questions Online   ..., the integrated programming problems are also increasing. There are countless numbers..., in several programming languages to be designed to run on different browsers 

General

Ask JEE Questions Online
Ask JEE Questions Online   ... or uses of J2EE. You can ask any J2EE questions online and get the most accurate... EE traditionally known as J2EE is a widely used platform for server programming 

WebSevices Questions

programming questions
programming questions  this is my assignment questions please help me... the programs in c# language Describe the following with respect to creating Web Forms in .Net environment: a. Web Form Life Cycle b. Creating a Web Form 

General

Ask Perl Questions Online
Ask Perl Questions Online   ... development. Ask any questions whether programming, scripting..., interpreted, dynamic programming language usually used for server side scripting 

Programming Questions

Software Questions and Answers
; View Software Questions and Answers online Discuss Software development questions, ask your questions and get answers online. Here you can... programming problems. Ask Questions | Browse Latest Questions 

General

Ask Java Questions Online
Ask Java Questions Online   ... is everywhere! View and ask questions at http... Developer Company has just begun a new service ‘ask question online&rsquo 

General

Ask C/C++ Questions online
Ask C/C++ Questions online       C and C++ are different programming... purpose programming language that can run on most of the platforms. C is used 

Programming Questions

Software Questions and Answers
online Discuss Software development questions, ask your questions and get answers online. Here you can find questions asked by developers in the past. You can... of answers to common programming problems. Ask Questions | Browse 

General

Ask SOA Questions Online
Ask SOA Questions Online   ... business tasks, or services. Ask questions pertaining to SOA by posting your query on our new services ‘Ask Questions SOA Online&rsquo 

General

Ask Maven Questions Online
Ask Maven Questions Online   ... ‘Ask Maven Questions Online’ and ease your stress. For your... defined tasks such as compilation of code and its packaging. Ask any 

General

Ask Ajax Questions Online
Ask Ajax Questions Online   .... Ask Ajax Questions online and get the correct answers immediately or within... programming technique, which needs lot of practice, deep knowledge, and long experience 

General

Ask JUnit Questions Online
Ask JUnit Questions Online   .... Ask programming questions, coding problems, testing and implementing... ‘Ask JUnit Questions Online’. Our experienced and proficient JUnit 

Training

Online Java Programming Courses
Java Programming Courses Online Online Java Programming Technology has become... the requirements of the IT market. Online Java programming courses from Rose India... a period of few weeks. Online Java Programming training Course has number 

General

Ask JSP questions online
Ask JSP questions online   ... programming or from development. Our experts will answer all your questions relating... and ask questions at http://www.roseindia.net/answers/questions 

Applet Questions

Programming with applet and oracle - Applet
Programming with applet and oracle  Develop an Online Examination... handle at least ten users at a time. There are Multiple Choice questions and True/False questions in the test. Questions will be randomly selected from 

General

Ask Servlet questions online
Ask Servlet questions online       Feel free to ask any question about servlets... and disappears as it fulfilled the request. View and ask questions 

General

Ask Hibernate Questions Online
Ask Hibernate Questions Online   ... programming questions. You can ask about the error's you are facing in your... the program you can ask any programming related questions on Hibernate ORM tool 

Java Beginners

online quiz
online quiz  Define a Question class which stores a multiple choice... of up to 10 questions. Define the add method of the Quiz class to add a question... approach to populates a quiz, presents it by asking questions randomly 

Java Magazine Questions

online quiz
online quiz  Define a Question class which stores a multiple choice... of up to 10 questions. Define the add method of the Quiz class to add a question... approach to populates a quiz, presents it by asking questions randomly 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

online quiz

Java Interview Questions

online quiz

Java Beginners

online quiz

General

Ask EAI Questions Online
Ask EAI Questions Online   ... structures. Ask questions about EAI in case you face any problem in developing EAI software, in EAI programming, in EAI coding, in implementing 

General

Ask Dojo Questions Online
Ask Dojo Questions Online   ... adoption of dynamic web application development. Ask any question relating to Dojo, if you are facing problem in programming, coding, implementing 

General

Ask iBatis Questions Online
Ask iBatis Questions Online   ... relating to programming, coding, implementing and using. Ask any iBatis question using our new service ‘Ask iBatis Questions Online’ and get 

Java Beginners

online quiz

General

Ask JavaFX Questions Online
Ask JavaFX Questions Online       Ask programming questions related... from the developers, we have initiated this service ‘Ask Questions 

General

Ask MySQL Questions online
Ask MySQL Questions online   ... initiated a new service ‘Ask Questions on MySQL’. Now you are free to ask any sorts of questions relating to MySQL under this service. You will get 

Training

Classroom, Online and Onsite IT Training
Online, Classroom and Onsite Training We are providing Online, Classroom and Onsite Training on major programming and languages. We provide training.... These Online, Classroom and Onsite Training are good for the fresher's 

General

Ask DBMS Questions online
Ask DBMS Questions online   ..., Structure Query Language (SQL), Sybase, Ingres, Ask any questions... face any sort of problem in programming, querying, implementing, configuring 

DMCA.com