Home Discussion Discuss: Ask JUnit Questions Online

• integration problemsasikala November 9, 2011 at 2:48 PM

Hi Team 1. All my testcases are working fine but my problem is while running my application in googel app engine i am getting error like name_valid is not defined i dint know whats happening. 2.And while running asynctestcase its getting failed whats the reason. Here is my code validation.js myapp = {}; myapp.Validation = function() { }; myapp.Validation.prototype.name_valid = function(firstname) { console.log("firstname"+firstname); // alert("error"); //var namev1 = document.getElementById('name').value.replace(/^\s+|\s+$/g, ''); //var firstname = str; var flag=0; var strText = firstname; //var namev1 = $('#name').val(); var lnameRegex=/^[a-zA-Z]+$/; if (strText!="") { var strArr = new Array(); var strArr = strText.split(" "); console.log("inside the lnameregex"); if(strArr.length > 1) { flag=1; } } if(firstname == 'Please enter a valid Name') { console.log("Returning false in the if condition block"); return false; } if(firstname == " " || flag == 1 ) { console.log("Name value is null or flag value is not equal to one"); $('#name').val('Please enter a valid Name'); $('#name').addClass('inputError'); return false; } if (!firstname.match(lnameRegex)) { console.log("Which is not matches with the nameregex"); $('#name').val('Please enter a valid Name'); $('#name').addClass('inputError'); return false; } console.log("Returning true at the end of name"); return true; }; validationTest.js ValidationTest = TestCase('ValidationTest'); var valid = new myapp.Validation(); //name valid ValidationTest.prototype.testnametrue = function() { try { assertTrue("sasikala", valid.name_valid("sasikala")); jstestdriver.console.log("JsTestDriverForname", valid.name_valid("sasikala")); //fail('assertTrue did not throw an exception'); } catch (e){ assertEquals('expected true but was false', e.message); assertEquals('AssertError', e.name); } try { assertTrue(undefined); fail("assertTrue did not throw an exception"); } catch (e){ assertEquals('Not a boolean: [undefined]', e.message); assertEquals('AssertError', e.name); } };

• Junit test case for ArrayListvijay November 30, 2012 at 12:04 AM

I have a List variable containing objects,how to write test case for this? private List<testobject> testvalues;

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Ask JUnit Questions Online
Ask JUnit Questions Online   ... ‘Ask JUnit Questions Online’. Our experienced and proficient JUnit.... Ask programming questions, coding problems, testing and implementing 

JUNIT Questions

Testcases - JUNIT
Testcases   Hi iam doiing project on online reservation i want to know how to write the testcases for this online reservation..........will u help me 

General

Ask Programming Questions Online
Ask Programming Questions Online   ..., Ant questions, Maven questions and JUnit questions.... So, feel free and post Java questions, JSP questions, Servlet questions, EJB 

JUNIT Questions

junit
junit  why we are going to junit?   Hi, Junit is unit... developers to write Unit test to test their code. Junit test is used to test the applications. Read JUnit Tutorial. Thanks 

JUNIT Questions

Junit
Junit  How to capture junit error reports in to a file 

Programming Questions

Software Questions and Answers
; View Software Questions and Answers online Discuss Software development questions, ask your questions and get answers online. Here you can... programming problems. Ask Questions | Browse Latest Questions 

JUNIT Questions

test case - JUNIT
test case  Hi i am doing project on online reservation i want to know how to write the test case template for this online reservation 

JUNIT Questions

junit
junit  i want to learn junit for user guidence for easy format to understnad to study. please provide that one 

JUNIT Questions

junit - JUNIT
JUnit  What is Junit 

JUNIT Questions

junit
junit  Explain about junit?   Junit is new framework designed for Java to perform unit testing. It is an Open source framework. Junit... ). It helps the developers in designing and writing test cases. Junit also have 

JUNIT Questions

Junit
Junit  hii.... how to create junit of methods having parameters passed in it..... for example : plz dont refer any link. Just help me by junit of this code. public boolean validateUser(final Display display) { int 

JUNIT Questions

Junit
Junit  Hi sir My question to you is - What is JUnit?   Hi Friend, Junit is a Unit testing framework for java programming language. It is part of the Unit testing framework family collectively know 

JUNIT Questions

Junit
) { UniversalData.connectionDetails = connectionDetails; }** if i want to make a test case using Junit...; regards Ankit Chauhan   Have a look at the following link: Junit Testing 

Programming Questions

Software Questions and Answers
online Discuss Software development questions, ask your questions and get answers online. Here you can find questions asked by developers in the past. You can... of answers to common programming problems. Ask Questions | Browse 

JUNIT Questions

junit - JUNIT
junit  can u give me a sample application of using junit?  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/junit/ Hope that it will be helpful for you. Thanks 

JUNIT Questions

JUnit - JUNIT
JUnit test cases in java  How to write a test case for JUnit in Java...;public class SimpleTest extends TestCase{ JunitExample junit = new JunitExample... information,http://www.roseindia.net/junit 

JUNIT Questions

JUNIT - JUNIT
JUNIT  Hi, all please help me ..... how to Generate Cactus Report for JUNIT Testcase... These Test cases are written for JSFPages..it's very Urgent in our Project. Thanks in Advance 

Java Beginners

online quiz
online quiz  Define a Question class which stores a multiple choice... of up to 10 questions. Define the add method of the Quiz class to add a question... approach to populates a quiz, presents it by asking questions randomly 

Java Magazine Questions

online quiz
online quiz  Define a Question class which stores a multiple choice... of up to 10 questions. Define the add method of the Quiz class to add a question... approach to populates a quiz, presents it by asking questions randomly 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

online quiz

Java Interview Questions

online quiz

Java Beginners

online quiz

Java Beginners

online quiz

WebSevices Questions

online exam portal
online exam portal  i am thinking of developing a small online exam pattern with multipe choice questions , can u please give me any idea of how to start 

JUNIT Questions

junit testing - JUNIT
junit testing  How to perform a testing in JUnit?  Hi,Could you please explain me in detail "junit testing on stack". What is stack and how do you want to test?Please let's know, I will try to provide 

JSP Servlet Questions

Online performance system
Online performance system  hi m developing Online performance... be created by the system , by automatically selecting the questions from database... an online test thanks vinoy 

JUNIT Questions

install junit - JUNIT
install junit  How to install Junit?  Download it from here http://www.roseindia.net/junit/downloadingandinstallingjunit4.3.1.shtml 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp online exam
jsp online exam  i have designed a html page with 20 multiple choice questions ...options are in radio button for each question .... now i have to retrieve all the selected answers and save it to database match it with correct 

Java Beginners

What is JUnit?
What is JUnit?  What is the use of JUnit? How to write program to test a Java application? Thanks   Hi, JUnit is unit testing tool in Java. You can use the JUnit to test your Java code. Read more at JUnit 4.3.1 

JSP Servlet Questions

online examination system project in jsp
online examination system project in jsp  thanks for providing me 6 tables for online examination system. I want to know what will the id field of Answers1 table contain? Will it contain same id for all the questions of Set1 & 

DMCA.com