Home Discussion Discuss: Ask Dojo Questions Online

• dojonarendar October 24, 2011 at 9:57 AM

good

• regarding externalization of resource bundlesavita January 19, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Hi, Is it possible to use the resource bundle outside the EAR file. Dojo toolkit is part of EAR file but I want to use the resource bundle outside the EAR. If yes , could you please give the code snippet. Thanks Savita

• Localization cacheRajiv Singh July 9, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Localization variables (nls folder) got cached because of that we couldn't able to retrieve new variable and deleted variable is still coming :( :(. We want to delete the cache so that we can get all the latest variable value.

• dojorakeshsharma September 6, 2012 at 2:28 PM

i need questions and answers

• How to display xml nodes in dijit.trees df September 13, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I have xml data returned from a web service in the following format: <ProductInformation> <Product> <ProductID>bundleA</ProductID> <ProductName>Triple Bundle</ProductName> <ProductType>BUNDLE</ProductType> <Description>Telco Triple </Description> </Product> <Characteristics> <Characteristic> <Name>PRODUCT_NAME</Name> <Description/> <Values> <Value> <ValueName>PRODUCT_NAME</ValueName> <ValueType>Feature</ValueType> <Value>Telco Triple Bundle</Value> </Value> <Value> <ValueName>RULE</ValueName> <ValueType>SIMPLE_RULE</ValueType> <Value>Telco Triple Bundle</Value> </Value> </Values> </Characteristic> <Characteristic>....</Characteristic> <Characteristic>....</Characteristic> <Characteristic>....</Characteristic> ... </Characteristics> I'm using the following code within a php file to produce the store and the model to populate the tree, but I do not get the whole xml doc. I see the root node and one level down with 'undefined' as the label? Please let me know where the error might be? thanks, sdf function getProductInformation(productid) { var xhrArgs = { url: "services/Client_ProductService_GetProductInformation.php?Product=" + productid, handleAs: "xml", preventCache: false, load: function(data){ hookXmlStore(); var xmlString = dojox.xml.parser.innerXML(data); var myxml='<' + '?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?' + '>' + xmlString; var store = new my.data.XmlStringStore({ xmlstring: myxml, }); var model = new dijit.tree.ForestStoreModel({ store: store, rootId: "ProductInformation", rootLabel: "ProductInformation", childrenAttrs: ["Product", "Characteristics"] }); console.log(" putting in tree"); var tree = new dijit.Tree({ model: model }, "prodInfoTree"); } }; function hookXmlStore() { dojo.declare("my.data.XmlStringStore", [dojox.data.XmlStore], { constructor: function(args){ this.inherited("constructor", arguments); this.xmlstring = args.xmlstring; this.url = "dummy.xml"; this.rootItem = "ProductInformation"; _fetchItems: function(request, fetchHandler, errorHandler){ var url = this._getFetchUrl(request); if(!url){ errorHandler(new Error("No URL specified.")); return; } var localRequest = (!this.sendQuery ? request : {}); var data = dojox.xml.parser.parse(this.xmlstring); var items = this._getItems(data, localRequest); if(items && items.length > 0){ fetchHandler(items, request); }else{ fetchHandler([], request); } } }); };

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Ask Dojo Questions Online
Ask Dojo Questions Online       Dojo is an open source modular JavaScript... in Dojo can also answers of the questions. Dojo 

Programming Tutorials

DOJO, DOJO 1.0.2 tutorial, DOJO Tutorial
and the online demo are available here.  Dojo 1.0.2 Installation A quick... a tree in dojo. Try Examples Online...Dojo 1.0.2 Tutorial         

Programming Tutorials

Dojo Auto completer
Dojo Auto completer          In this section, you will learn how to create a auto completer in dojo.  Try Online: Auto Completer Auto Completer: The Auto Completer provides 

General

Ask Programming Questions Online
Ask Programming Questions Online   ..., Spring questions, Dojo questions, iBatis questions, DBMS questions, SQL questions.... So, feel free and post Java questions, JSP questions, Servlet questions, EJB 

Programming Tutorials

Dojo Tree
Dojo Tree          In this section, you will learn about Dojo Tree widget. We will explain you how to create Tree control using Dojo Tree Widget.  Test the sample online 

Ajax

Dojo TimeSpinner
Dojo TimeSpinner         In this section, you will learn about the dojo TimeSpinner. This is same as the dojo NumberSpinner. But the NumberSpinner only worked 

Ajax Questions

Dojo
Dojo  how the Dojo works   Hello Friend, Please visit the following link: Dojo Tutorials Thanks 

Ajax

Dojo AccordionContainer
Dojo AccordionContainer         In this section, you will learn about the dojo AccordionContainer... are displayed. Try Online: AccordionContainer <html> <head> < 

Ajax

Dojo Editor
Dojo Editor         In this section, you will learn about dojo editor. Dojo Editor... text in the editor. Try Online: Editor Here is the code of Program: < 

Ajax Questions

Dojo
Dojo   I have a text box built in dojo and i am unable to select the contents of this text box in IE. In mozilla it works fine.Please suggest 

Ajax

Dojo FisheyeLite
Dojo FisheyeLite         In this section, you will learn about dojo FisheyeLite. ... the dojo query for selecting the anchor tags and FisheyeLite widget is used 

Ajax

Dojo SplitContainer
) for the dojo SplitContainer. Try Online: SplitContainer Here is the code...Dojo SplitContainer         In this section, you will learn about the dojo SplitContainer 

Ajax

Dojo TitlePane
Dojo TitlePane         In this example, you will learn about the dojo TitlePane.  TitlePane... the title tag. Try Online: TitlePane Here is the code of Program: <html> 

Ajax

Dojo ColorPalette
Dojo ColorPalette         In this section, you will learn about dojo ColorPalette.... This is an abstraction of hexa colors code that is provided by dijit. Try Online 

Ajax

Dojo BorderContainer
Dojo BorderContainer         In this section, you will learn about the dojo... take priority to extend the full height of the box. Try Online: BorderContainer 

Java Beginners

online quiz
online quiz  Define a Question class which stores a multiple choice... of up to 10 questions. Define the add method of the Quiz class to add a question... approach to populates a quiz, presents it by asking questions randomly 

Java Magazine Questions

online quiz
online quiz  Define a Question class which stores a multiple choice... of up to 10 questions. Define the add method of the Quiz class to add a question... approach to populates a quiz, presents it by asking questions randomly 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

online quiz

Java Interview Questions

online quiz

Java Beginners

online quiz

Ajax

Dojo Slider
a slider in dojo. Try Online: Slider Slider : A slider is a GUI...Dojo Slider         ... with handle a dragged values up/down or left/right. Calling the dojo slider by using 

Java Beginners

online quiz

Programming Tutorials

Dojo Tree
Dojo Tree          In this section, you will learn about the tree and how to create a tree in dojo.  Try Online: Tree Tree :  The tree is a GUI that helps to lists 

Ajax

Dojo Toolbar
a toolbar in dojo.  Try Online: Toolbar Toolbar : This is a GUI...Dojo Toolbar         ...;/html> Output of the Program: Try Online 

Ajax

Dojo Color Picker
Dojo Color Picker         In this section, you will learn about the dojo ColorPicker... on the form to our requirement. Try Online: Color Picker Here is the code 

WebSevices Questions

online exam portal
online exam portal  i am thinking of developing a small online exam pattern with multipe choice questions , can u please give me any idea of how to start 

Ajax

Dojo Filtering Select
Dojo Filtering Select         In this section, you will learn about the dojo filtering... to user to enter your text in the  filteringselect. Try Online: Filtering 

Programming Tutorials

Dojo Checkbox
Dojo Checkbox          In this section, you will learn how to create a checkbox in dojo... some action on press.  Try Online: Checkbox [Checkboxes are used when 

Ajax

Dojo drag and drop
Dojo drag and drop         In this section, you will learn about dojo drag and drop... button and drag the object to the suitable destination. Try Online: Drag and Drop 

JSP Servlet Questions

Online performance system
Online performance system  hi m developing Online performance... be created by the system , by automatically selecting the questions from database... an online test thanks vinoy 

DMCA.com