Home Discussion Discuss: Create your Email Server by PHP

• cant type in local domains boxBrian June 21, 2012 at 2:11 AM

This tutorial looks great, but do you have any idea why I cant type in the local domains box. I can access that tab, but I dont have the option to do anything once i'm there, everything is grayed out. Thanks.

• Thanks a lot!Farbod Farhour July 31, 2012 at 8:06 PM

very nice post, thanks.

• Create a new accountJasmin September 4, 2012 at 10:23 AM

How to Create a new account??? i can't open Application.

• aqetrahassvdgthr October 29, 2012 at 10:47 PM

thanks , it worked

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Tutorial

Create your Email Server by PHP
Create your Email Server by PHP       Create your Email Server by PHP (Learn to Create your Email Server.) Create your Email Server Whenever we develop an email system, we can not test 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Email Tutorial, Sending email from PHP
Sending mail in PHP In this section we will learn how to send email from PHP program. You can send email from your PHP script using mail(...) function...-To: webmaster@$SERVER_NAME\nX-Mailer: PHP/" . phpversion()); Additional mail 

JavaMail Questions

email
email   hi I am using 1and1 server. Using this server i am sending a mail using java program . But it is running some problem occur " Cannot send email. javax.mail.SendFailedException: Invalid Addresses; nested exception 

Java Mail

How does Email works
; Each Internet domain has email Server, when a user sends an Email… Email client Program sends the message to Email server. Email server contact to the Recipient’s Email server provided in the Email 

PHP Questions

email search code in php
email search code in php  email search with multiple option in php 

PHP Questions

Regular expression in PHP for email - PHP
Regular expression in PHP for email  can any one tell me how to write regular expression in PHP for email to retrieve all the valid email ID's from the email 

OpenSourceSoftware

Email - Electronic mail
can have your email server along with the web hosting account. If your email... and there are many companies offering email server vices for free. These days Email... of your emails, virus detection and removal from email, POP and SMTP access 

JavaMail Questions

regarding email - JavaMail
of Session.getDefaultInstance can cause this problem. Is your SMTP server on your local machine..., port: 25" is that you've incorrectly configured your properties and JavaMail... for all messages? Did you create the Session object using the System Properties 

PHP Tutorial

PHP : Form to Email
PHP : Form to Email      ... discussed in our earlier tutorial, it is very easy to send mails using PHP and any mail server like argosoft mail server. This tutorial will help you to develop 

Ajax Examples

jQuery to validate Email Address
; Create php file to that prints the current server data. Here is the code of PHP... that validate the email address  from server and displays on the user browser. In this example we will be calling a server side PHP script to get the " 

PHP Tutorial

PHP MySql Server Version
PHP MYSQL server version Sometimes we need to check the version of MySql, PHP provides mysql_get_server_info() function to check the MySql version. To check...://www.roseindia.net/sql/mysql-example/php-sql-die.shtml Code: <?php $link 

Ajax

jQuery to validate Email Address Validation
to develop the  program for Email Address Validation Step 1: Create php...; program that validate the email address  from server and displays on the user browser. In this example we will be calling a server side PHP script to get 

PHP Questions

how to send email in php and attech with any file
how to send email in php and attech with any file  how to send email and attech with any file like text, image, video 

JavaMail Questions

Java Email
Java Email  i am writting a program to send emails using gmail smtp server. I had the following error: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Absent Code attribute in method that is not native or abstract in class file javax/mail 

Blog

Sitemap PHP Tutorial
| XML Expat Library | PHP : Form to Email | Create your Email Server... and date into your timezone | PHP Examples | Advance PHP MySQL | PHP Page... | PHP Flood Protection using session | PHP Sorting Arrays | PHP Create 

Programming Tutorials

PHP
PHP PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor; PHP is server-side scripting... was its tight integration with the Apache web server with the help of PHP Apache... You can embedded PHP code into your html file and save it as .php or .php3 

PHP Tutorial

Printing username,email Id using session variable.
; <?php session_start (); #session start $email= "raj@rediffmail.com...;address"];  echo "Your Email ID is ".$session_email."...; The output of this program will: Your Email id is  raj@rediffmail.com Your 

Java Beginners

Search engine for email
Search engine for email  Build a search engine which will look at your email inbox and sort your email into 5 or more bins according to some criteria (e.g. date, email address, text of the email 

Open Source

Open Source Email Servers written in Java

General

Email validation is JSP using JavaScript
. In your JSP program you can use JavaScript to validate the email address...)||(emailID.value=="")){ alert("Please Enter your Email Address") emailID.focus... Email validation is JSP using JavaScript 

Ajax Questions

jQuery email validation
jQuery email validation  Hi, I am using jQuery in my PHP based web application. I have to validate the email address entered by user on the form. I also want to display the error message in red color if email address 

PHP Questions

Ask PHP Questions
easy to create guest form in PHP and install on linux hosting server. Its... develop application to send email from your web server at a particular.... In your questions and answers section you can ask PHP questions and get 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Email Archiving - Open source software to achieve emails
the best open source email archiving software as per your business requirement... the emails sent and receive on the email server. These achieved emails can... email achieving software. If you are manually saving your emails 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Tutorials from RoseIndia
. Create your Email Server by PHP Create your Email ServerWhenever we... create a mail system using PHP and Argosoft mail server... this tutorial   PHP displaying the time and date into your timezoneFor 

OpenSourceSoftware

Email Archive - What is Email Archive?
it is useful in securely storing your email communications. These days almost all.... Communication messages are sent and received as emails messages. Your email client... your backups (.pst) files. To solve these problems you can go to for email 

Software Services

PHP Mailer application
enabled server. We will also customize the mailer application as per your... email format SMTP authentication Mailing list Create mailing...PHP Mailer application PHP Mailer program is easy to use mailer application 

JavaScript Questions

email entire page javascript
email entire page javascript  How to email entire page in JavaScript...['purpose']) && $_GET['purpose'] == "email") { $message = ob_get_contents(); ob_end_clean(); // your code for sending the $message } else 

PHP Questions

server side scripting in php
server side scripting in php  is it possible to access values on server side in post request PHP 

JavaScript Questions

how to validate the email login
how to validate the email login  // JavaScript Document JOIN US... characters in your field. Please try again.") return false...; var lname=document.form.lname.value; var email=document.form.email.value; var 

JavaMail Questions

java code to send email using gmail smtp server
java code to send email using gmail smtp server  please send me the java code to send email using gmail smtp server. and how to send verification code 

DMCA.com