Home Discussion Discuss: Ask Struts Questions Online

• Struts Exception....Siddharth Bhargava June 2, 2011 at 4:43 PM

Hi Friends, I am facing a very peculiar problem in Struts and not able to find a solution for it. Following is the code snippet. struts-config.xml ----------------- <struts-config> <message-resources parameter="resource.ApplicationResources" /> </struts-config> login.jsp --------- <html:form action="login"> <bean:message key="label.username"/> <html:text property="userName"></html:text> <html:errors property="userName" /> <br/> <bean:message key="label.password" /> <html:password property="password"></html:password> <html:errors property="password"/> <html:submit/> <html:reset/> </html:form> ApplicationResources.properties ------------------------------- label.username=LoginDetail label.password=Password label.welcome=Welcome error.username=UserName not entered. I am getting the following exception while running my program javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Missing message for key "label.username" in bundle "(default bundle)" for locale en_US Please help me as I am on it for 3 - 4 days now without any success. Thanks and Regards, Sid.

• How to manipulate value in <bean write> Nishith Coomar March 17, 2012 at 2:55 PM

HI <td> <logic:notEmpty name="element" property="percentageLeft"> <bean:write name="element" property="percentageLeft" /> </logic:notEmpty> </td> here i want to color the element â??percentageLeftâ?? when it is greater than 70. So I want to get this value into some variable for comparing.

• Struts2Vikram January 11, 2014 at 5:05 PM

Can I get different result string in struts.xml other than "success" , "error" , "input" etc. i.e. Own string like "foo" , "bar" etc and call the result page based on it??

• Struts2Vikram January 11, 2014 at 5:07 PM

How to add combobox in JSP in struts2 and get the result in struts2 and call the action based on values of combobox??

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Ask Struts Questions Online
Ask Struts Questions Online       Apache Struts is a standard open source... question online and forgive struggling with the codes. Our proficient struts 

Struts Questions

Struts 2 online tutorial
Struts 2 online tutorial  Where to learn struts 2 online tutorial? Is there any good tutorials on roseindia.net for learning struts 2 online tutorial?   Yes, We have many tutorials for learning Struts 2 online through 

EJB Questions

Online Examination System
Online Examination System  Hi.. I have to create a Online Examination system using struts, Hibernate and stateful session beans.. I Wanna know... using struts, hibernate, and statefull session beans. The system should be able 

General

Ask Programming Questions Online
Ask Programming Questions Online   ..., SOA questions, Hibernate questions, Struts questions, JavaFX questions.... So, feel free and post Java questions, JSP questions, Servlet questions, EJB 

Programming Questions

Software Questions and Answers
; View Software Questions and Answers online Discuss Software development questions, ask your questions and get answers online. Here you can... programming problems. Ask Questions | Browse Latest Questions 

Struts Questions

struts questions
struts questions  what is purpose of inceptors in struts 

Programming Questions

Software Questions and Answers
online Discuss Software development questions, ask your questions and get answers online. Here you can find questions asked by developers in the past. You can... of answers to common programming problems. Ask Questions | Browse 

Java Beginners

online quiz
online quiz  Define a Question class which stores a multiple choice... of up to 10 questions. Define the add method of the Quiz class to add a question... approach to populates a quiz, presents it by asking questions randomly 

Java Magazine Questions

online quiz
online quiz  Define a Question class which stores a multiple choice... of up to 10 questions. Define the add method of the Quiz class to add a question... approach to populates a quiz, presents it by asking questions randomly 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

online quiz

Java Interview Questions

online quiz

Java Beginners

online quiz

JSP Servlet Questions

Online test
Online test   I am creating a project for online test system. There should be a timer,on pressing next button it will retrieve a next question... struts Please email me the code and table details. help me 

Java Interview Questions

Struts - Java Interview Questions
Struts Interview Questions  I need Java Struts Interview Questions and examples 

Java Beginners

online quiz

Training

Classroom, Online and Onsite IT Training
Online, Classroom and Onsite Training We are providing Online.... These Online, Classroom and Onsite Training are good for the fresher's... in less time. View Online Training Schedule View Hibernate 

WebSevices Questions

online exam portal
online exam portal  i am thinking of developing a small online exam pattern with multipe choice questions , can u please give me any idea of how to start 

Struts Questions

online test project
online test project  i need online test project in java using struts...kindly help..   Have a look at the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts/struts2.2.1/onlinetestapp 

Struts Questions

online shopping project
online shopping project  can you plz send the source code of online shopping application developed with the help of struts 1.2, hibernate and sql , jsp   Please visit the following link: Struts Shopping Cart 

IDE Questions

struts - IDE Questions
Struts global forward example   I need the global forward example in Struts 

JSP Servlet Questions

Online performance system
Online performance system  hi m developing Online performance... be created by the system , by automatically selecting the questions from database... an online test thanks vinoy 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp online exam
jsp online exam  i have designed a html page with 20 multiple choice questions ...options are in radio button for each question .... now i have to retrieve all the selected answers and save it to database match it with correct 

JSP Interview Questions

Struts - JSP-Interview Questions
Struts Tag bean:define   What is Tag bean:define in struts?   Hello,The Tag <bean:define> is from Struts 1. So, I think you must be working on the Struts 1 project.Well here is the description of <bean 

Java Beginners

online shopping project
online shopping project  dear sir/madam,i am uday pratap singh. i need online shopping project description with code. i also want which type...://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts/struts2.2.1/shoppingcart/index.html 

JSP Servlet Questions

online test system
online test system  Hi, I am creating a project for online test.../online-quiz-application-jsp.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/answers/viewqa/JSP...://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts/struts2.2.1/onlinetestapp/index.html 

IDE Questions

Struts with Eclipse - IDE Questions
Struts with Eclipse  How to develope struts application in Websphere Rational Application Developer 7.0?  AT First Check Your Eclipse contain Plugins for Websphere 7.0 or not? ifcontain go preference/eclipse 

Struts Questions

struts
struts   <p>hi here is my code can you please help me to solve...("sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"); con=DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:odbc:online","system...; <h1></h1> <p>struts-config.xml</p> <p> 

JSP Servlet Questions

online examination system project in jsp
online examination system project in jsp  thanks for providing me 6 tables for online examination system. I want to know what will the id field of Answers1 table contain? Will it contain same id for all the questions of Set1 & 

JSP Servlet Questions

online examination system project in jsp
online examination system project in jsp  thanks for providing me 6 tables for online examination system. I want to know what will the id field of Answers1 table contain? Will it contain same id for all the questions of Set1 & 

Struts-Tutorials

Struts API - Struts Framework API online
Struts API - Struts Framework API online... are looking for the Struts API, you can either download the struts framework... the location of the api files. The easiest way is to read the Struts 

DMCA.com